November 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ November 30th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† December 7th 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Project Wingman (gift link notification)

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs

Free DLCs:

!addlicense ASF 488606

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Due Process 85% of 3698 - - 3.75 CV app/753650 W 0 $24.99
House Flipper 92% of 44210 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/613100 W M 0 $19.99
Project Wingman 94% of 7248 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/895870 W 0 $24.99
Wingspan 94% of 3069 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1054490 W M 0 $19.99
BPM: BULLETS PER MINUTE 93% of 6190 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1286350 W 0 $19.99
Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion 94% of 2815 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1205450 W M L 0 $14.99
SimpleRockets 2 92% of 1282 - - 2.25 CV app/870200 W M 0 $14.99
Timelie 96% of 1233 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.70 CV app/1150950 W M 0 $17.99
WRATH: Aeon of Ruin 86% of 1044 - - 3.75 CV app/1000410 W 0 $24.99
Mรถbius Front '83 75% of 219 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/971160 W M L 0 $19.99

Retail:

• $202.90

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: Naiad (DRM-Free)

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 12 10 12
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Does IGN deserve your money this month or is it better to buy Fanatical bundles instead?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Humble really improved their Wingspan with this lineup after last monthโ€™s fiasco.
[New subscription] I love this bundle. Iโ€™m too lazy to clean my own room but I am more than happy to full-on renovate in House Flipper. Just looking at these titles my heart races at 120 BPM.
[Maybe subscribe] Thankfully, this is a pretty decent comeback but Iโ€™m still not convinced that itโ€™s worth it.
[Cancelling / Pausing] I keep pausing and pausing it over, waiting for something better to come up but at this point I'm just full of WRATH & ready to just cancel it entirely.
[Turnip ๐Ÿฅ”] Can't afford it this month without engaging in Tax Evasion. ;_;
[Complaint] Why can they make so much better weekly bundles and come up with such a disappointing mix for a Choice? Drip-feeding Zachtronics games is seriously boring.

House Flipper and Turnip Boy in this bundle are amazing. Personally, I did pause because I own already the ones that look interesting to me.

2 years ago

Unpausing, 3 games I have interest in playing. Not sure about the rest of them yet tho.

2 years ago

Only 10 games? I am really disappointed. So that's why they given all 12 previous months games...

2 years ago

really only 10 games and only heard of one (which isn't always a bad thing) but like other say less and less value every time

2 years ago

Just awful.

2 years ago

If you like board games don't sleep on Wingspan. It's very chill and I've put an increasingly stupid amount of time into it

2 years ago

BPM alone is worth it for the 10$ imo

2 years ago

Due Process is the only thing that I wanted to try, since I own everything else. It's a skip for me, but bundle is actually pretty good, especially with coupon.

2 years ago

Those are good games I can't deny it, but actually none of them are something of my taste

2 years ago

What is happening with Humble? Shame.

2 years ago

Worst of all

2 years ago

Yep

2 years ago

4th pause in a row after 10 months of no pauses, ugh...

2 years ago

It's almost literally the same with me)

2 years ago

All are store subs, nothing special with any of them.

Sub ID Name Info
https://steamdb.info/sub/512411 Due Process -
https://steamdb.info/sub/164154 House Flipper includes House Flipper - Cyberpunk DLC, House Flipper - Apocalypse Flipper DLC, House Flipper - Workshop Exporter
https://steamdb.info/sub/286240 Project Wingman -
https://steamdb.info/sub/351927 Wingspan -
https://steamdb.info/sub/448447 BPM: BULLETS PER MINUTE -
https://steamdb.info/sub/416276 Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion -
https://steamdb.info/sub/274780 SimpleRockets 2 -
https://steamdb.info/sub/392258 Timelie -
https://steamdb.info/sub/330508 WRATH: Aeon of Ruin -
https://steamdb.info/sub/318294 Mรถbius Front '83 -
2 years ago

Ty

2 years ago

guess i will end the year with more pauses

2 years ago

I think the games to keep numbers need adjustment this month...

2 years ago

I'm interested turnip and house flipper but tbh I think I would rather work on my backlog some more than add to it. =/

2 years ago

Tbh when I first saw this I was upset. No real Triple A headliner. Just 10 games...
But if you take a closer look you actually see a lot of high quality indie gems. 7 out of the 10 games have a user rating of >90% on steam. None of these games have been bundled anywhere before. None of them have been given away for free ( like on the epic store).
The more I look at these titles the happier I am that they decided to include less games in their choice bundle and instead went for a higher quality in games.

When I first started to purchase bundles in 2013 humble bundle was all about these high quality indie games that we still remember these days: Cave Story, VVVVVV, Super Meat Boy, Binding of Isaac, Hotline Miami etc. The past couple of months/years I felt like we're getting indie titles which aren't bad but also you wouldn't remember in a few years. With this bundle I feel like they went back to those quality titles they had so many years ago and I think this is the right way to go for them in the future.

2 years ago

Agreed, the AA or AAA headliner is nice, but I definitely prefer getting top-tier indies.

2 years ago

Good bundle for $6, terrible for $12

2 years ago

since ign bought it's only decline, i'm impressed with the speed that has been losing quality.

2 years ago

Worst Choice ever! (to me :(), but I would say yes, because of its price (6$)

2 years ago

I guess I should try the Turnip Boy demo. It might come down to that for me.

2 years ago

Wingman , Wrath and BPM save the bundle... For 6$ its ok.

2 years ago

I love these monthly choices, they literally never increasing my backlog...
The single game looks somewhat interesting to me would be much cheaper during sales than the price of this bundle, same like every month.

2 years ago

A decent month indeed,
Finally a month with no roguelites.

For the rest of the readers!
Enjoy the trip further to the end of thread but watch out for all those haterz that you will come across.

2 years ago

Good month for me too. I guess we're a minority :)

2 years ago

BPM is a roguelike though.

2 years ago

Hmmm yes you are right.

2 years ago

Glad to see someone else is happy about it, even though it's not crazy good it's better than the crappy last couple months.

2 years ago

Ok and where is AAA game?

2 years ago

Not on a bundle? Not sure what you're looking for but if you want a AAA game that's not a decade old then Humble Choice probably won't supply this for you.

2 years ago

Jesus, every month there is one. PGA 2K21, The Surge 2, Civilization VI, Metro Exodus, Control, XCOM games, Call of Duty WWII, Jurassic World Evolution, Yakuza games, Vampyr, Hellblade...

This month there isn't not only AAA, but also AA and A. There are only B's and C's.

2 years ago

Oh, you mean a headliner! Yeah this month it seems they went for a lot of good games instead of a headliner and a bunch of garbage.
AAA games are like Read Dead Redemption 2, Far Cry franchise, Gears of War, etc. Stuff worked on by big studios with a big budget.
Control and Metro Exodus definitely get there, and CoD WWII is a multiplayer title that probably wanted to maintain its playerbase, but aside from those really nice ones I wouldn't expect that every month or get upset when it's not there.

I'm glad you were satisfied with PGA 2k21 or Vampyr, or even Hellblade and thought those were AAA games!

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.