November 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ November 30th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† December 7th 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Project Wingman (gift link notification)

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs

Free DLCs:

!addlicense ASF 488606

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Due Process 85% of 3698 - - 3.75 CV app/753650 W 0 $24.99
House Flipper 92% of 44210 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/613100 W M 0 $19.99
Project Wingman 94% of 7248 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/895870 W 0 $24.99
Wingspan 94% of 3069 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1054490 W M 0 $19.99
BPM: BULLETS PER MINUTE 93% of 6190 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1286350 W 0 $19.99
Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion 94% of 2815 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1205450 W M L 0 $14.99
SimpleRockets 2 92% of 1282 - - 2.25 CV app/870200 W M 0 $14.99
Timelie 96% of 1233 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.70 CV app/1150950 W M 0 $17.99
WRATH: Aeon of Ruin 86% of 1044 - - 3.75 CV app/1000410 W 0 $24.99
Mรถbius Front '83 75% of 219 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/971160 W M L 0 $19.99

Retail:

• $202.90

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: Naiad (DRM-Free)

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 12 10 12
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Does IGN deserve your money this month or is it better to buy Fanatical bundles instead?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Humble really improved their Wingspan with this lineup after last monthโ€™s fiasco.
[New subscription] I love this bundle. Iโ€™m too lazy to clean my own room but I am more than happy to full-on renovate in House Flipper. Just looking at these titles my heart races at 120 BPM.
[Maybe subscribe] Thankfully, this is a pretty decent comeback but Iโ€™m still not convinced that itโ€™s worth it.
[Cancelling / Pausing] I keep pausing and pausing it over, waiting for something better to come up but at this point I'm just full of WRATH & ready to just cancel it entirely.
[Turnip ๐Ÿฅ”] Can't afford it this month without engaging in Tax Evasion. ;_;
[Complaint] Why can they make so much better weekly bundles and come up with such a disappointing mix for a Choice? Drip-feeding Zachtronics games is seriously boring.

Better games, but in less numbers, so it kinda evens out.

2 years ago

5 wishlisted games for 5.4โ‚ฌ? Heck yeah!

2 years ago

5โ‚ฌ for House flipper, why not.

2 years ago

I really don't know what to say, I don't think this is a great line up and we're going back to 10 games instead of 12. Some people I guess like it but I don't feel there's anything particularly noteworthy. Even for $6 there's nothing really appealing to me, but I hope there'll be something in december.

2 years ago

And again, not a single big game in bundle. Absolutely disgusting BPM and Wingspan, a couple of niche indie games and that's it.

Yeeeeah...

2 years ago*

holy shit, this is a great bundle, too bad you dont get 12 games (maybe that's why you get DLC's)

2 years ago

I see no DLCs ... which ones are you writting about?

2 years ago

the house flipper DLC
i just saw that they are free >:(

2 years ago

Yeah, no paid DLC included.

2 years ago

I think a lot of people assumed it would be a bad one due to so many $6 for 3 months offers going out, but this is a pleasant surprise.
Personally will be keeping Timelie, Turnip Boy, and Wrath. The rest aren't my type of game though they look good for the right audience.

2 years ago*

I don't know about the other games, but damn... House Flipper has been on my wishlist for a while (not even sure why I do want to play that one O_o) and Turnip Boy is also wishlisted. These two on sale would cost me more than the bundle at Classic price so... for even less than that, it's quite a steal.

2 years ago

House Flipper is fun but prepare for carpal tunnel! Lots of repetitive movements with your mouse hand.

2 years ago

Whelp, since the store page says the game has full controller support, I guess I'll play with a controller then. :D

2 years ago

I am curious due to the explosive high praise the game has, but I just can't understand the appeal xD I guess this like PC Building sim aren't my kind of game - I just cant imagine the process of renovating as all that fun
(taking in the carpal tunnel comment)

2 years ago

Two big reasons this is popular, I think --

Some people get a little endorphin rush when they make things cleaner -- whether that means organizing clutter, or cleaning dirt, or removing trash. And there's a lot of all of that in the game! Pretty much the same reason this game is popular.

Also some people feel "stuck" in their own home, unable to move or renovate or decorate, so this game lets them fulfill their relocating/renovating/decorating desires.

2 years ago

Thanks for the clarification, I considered similar possibilities, but it seems the game genre just doesn't speak to me - the game you linked actually looked more interesting but when I reached the part of slow high pressure cleaning, I lost motivation xD

2 years ago

nice game, i own a power wash and it makes cleaning fun (and fast too)

2 years ago

It is just sad. I never heard of 90% of these games

2 years ago

I actually like that about the monthly bundle, generally we are introduced to highly rated games we may not know but should be solid for the genre, mostly.

2 years ago

That's the reason I like it too, a good outlet instead of the mainstream stuff.

2 years ago

for 6$, ok.

2 years ago

I suspected Project Wingman would be showing up in choice soon. Very happy about that one. I've also had my eye on Wingspan for awhile, and Turnip Boy, WRATH, and Moebius Front at least look interesting. I know people really like House Flipper, but it doesn't look like something I would play. And most importantly, no cartoony multiplayer party games this month! (Although slightly tempered by the inclusion of an online-only mp Early Access shooter).

Not complaining too much about this one since I took the 3 months for $6 deal last month. I'd probably grumble a bit more if I were paying full price. But what is with all of the titles that have been sitting in EA for years?

2 years ago

when you think things cant be worse.....
headliner a multiplayer in early access...thx humble...

2 years ago

The free Timelie : Hell Loop - DLC Puzzle Pack can be added after activating the game.

2 years ago

Thanks!

2 years ago

Project Wingman, Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion, House Flipper and Timelie all look great. Worthy month imo.

2 years ago

Thanks for another awesome chart Lilly!

Wingspan and the House Flipper DLC are the only things I'm keeping. I already own House Flipper and Project Wingman, both solid games. Too bad they don't have co-op, I would love to play with my son.

2 years ago

Which house flipper DLC do you get? I don't see it mentioned anywhere? Had my eye on that game for a while.

2 years ago

Well, that's a good question -- I was going by this comment. But now that I've selected House Flipper, no DLCs are mentioned. Maybe the DLCs are built into the key for the base game?

EDIT: and apparently that is exactly the case -- that particular sub comes with some DLC. I think these are DLC that owners got for free, because I already own them.

2 years ago

They are free "DLC"s that are now permanently part of the game.
None of the paid (and quite expensive) DLCs are included.

2 years ago

Ah right. Oh well. Still a good deal for me. Thank you for checking :)

2 years ago

Happy to help! ๐Ÿ˜Š

2 years ago

Does anyone know if Project Wingman is redeemable in Bosnia?

2 years ago

Seems to be available there! Here's where it isn't redeemable: https://i.imgur.com/vq71NZ1.png

2 years ago

zero games i want - its an easy decision for me

2 years ago

for 6โ‚ฌ? Good choice, House Flipper WL for long time, for sure will play WRATH, maybe BPM. Rest going to giveaways

2 years ago

10 games instead of 12 is a letdown

2 years ago

Another meh month for me.

2 years ago

Is this a joke?

2 years ago

A really bad joke.

2 years ago

how come everyone else pays 6 yet i get charged 15.99

2 years ago

The older your subscription is and the less you pause, the less benefits you have - that's the rule of thumb with IGN.
These kind of "sweet" deals are either for new accounts, or mainly for older accounts that were subscribed at some point and cancelled their subscription.
Humble Bundle doesn't care about people who already give them money every single month or who have been recurring customers for years. They care only about attracting new people and increasing their sub numbers (regardless of their customers being active / inactive).

2 years ago

your wrong. Its called 'classic' and its not available for newcomers, as it was for those who were subscribed to monthly

also 6โ‚ฌ/$ price is from promo mail even for SUBCRIBED people

if u subscribed and canceled u are no more classic and cant come back

2 years ago

There's no distinction any more between Classic and Premium, apart from the price. Both types of subscriptions get all the games anyway.

This is the way I see it:
Classic subs pay $12 and get all the games.
Premium subs pay $16 and get all the games.
By threatening with a pause, you can get a $2 - $4 discount.

New customers pay $6 (with this coupon) and get all the games.
Old Classic and Premium inactive customers usually have a high chance of getting this kind of coupon and re-subbing for $6.
Current Classic and Premium active customers have a pretty low chance of getting this kind of coupon and extending for $6.

In my opinion, asking some people to pay $16 and others $6 for the same amount of games is utterly offensive. If those $6 customers were few, I'd say ok, it's a promotion. But basically $6 is pretty much the new standard, while people who have been subscribed for months already have to pay huge prices for the same content. The system is extremely unfair.

2 years ago

New subs are 12$. Have been a while the standard offer. Which is actually the really perverse one. So either pay the full premium price, or cancel make new account and get better deal. Oh that one isn't allowed...

Don't know if there has been example of never subs who got the 6$ offer.

2 years ago

At least if you cancelled a while ago, you can use the 10 games $12/10โ‚ฌ Premium offer. OTOH, a recently unsubscribed user gets the lovely 9 games for $19.99 price.

2 years ago

but he asked about price, not number of games to choose...

2 years ago

thanks not worth it even for free to me anyway

2 years ago

Project Wingman, House Flipper, and Timelie were on my wishlist.

Wingspan, SimpleRockets2, Mobius Front 83, Due Process look interesting.

This is the easiest unpause for me all year.

2 years ago

It's a nice group of games for sure, seems like a lot of people are jaded around here. Hope you enjoy the games, they all seem enjoyable!

2 years ago

Seemed awful at first glance but it's actually not terrible.

2 years ago

Wrath is dead and I regret buying it in the first place, not interested in the other titles

2 years ago

How is it dead ? It got an update 7 days ago

2 years ago

does he mean player base

2 years ago

it was supposed to be finished by now

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.