Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

cant add the coupon :(
6.75 Euros here and when I enter the coupon I get the message "Sorry, this offer is expired "

5 years ago

Yup, same here. Says, it's expired. However, when you use the coupon SUMMER18 instead, you can get the price down to €5,53 at least.

5 years ago

did you already buy?

5 years ago

I don't think I'll buy it. I'm not really interested in the game unless it's really dirt cheap (like $3 or less). But I was curious about the discount and I remembered that there was a summer sale discount coupon for voidu, so I thought I'd share the info in case someone actually wants the game.

5 years ago

thanks for the info man. I just thought if someone has the basic game I think he gets a copy of the base game for a friend. So i would ask if someone wants to spli the buy cause i just want the base game and not the full pack. This way it could be really cheap for both :)
Sorry if its not the right thread to share my thought but i might help more people in here

5 years ago

Nice thought, but hardly ever works like that in my experience. With a few notable exceptions (this isn't one of them, is it?) you usually don't get an extra copy when activating a collection/pack including a base game you already own.

5 years ago

i saw it here
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/Gen1E/gamesplanet-metal-gear-solid-v-the-definitive-experience
if you click on the link you will be directed to gamesplanet site. I guess i saw it there. it says :
Notice
If you own MGS V: The Phantom Pain and purchase Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience at Gamesplanet.com, you will receive a giftable copy of MGS V: The Phantom Pain for your best friend!

My bad :)

Edit: I read the comments below and probably would work with all MGS:TPP TDE. I am not sure about it though.

5 years ago*

the voucher is expired when you open the post D:

5 years ago

One of the worst key site i see so far,i tried at least 20 times buying this game with my 2 cards in the last 20 days, all failed.Ive used my card for 3 different transactions with success today.As i see nearly every region has its own page,you cant buy other region keys and payment method always be the real problem for me there,all fails.My primary card even doesnt get 3d secure page,system autofails my attempt.With 2. card i see 3d secure page nevertheless after entering the code it again rejects it.Their support i think dont have any idea about that problem,i contacted them more than 15 days ago they answered me 3 days later with a worthless and stupidly info.

5 years ago

The second before i opened this threat the voucher was still working, so if it's not anymore i close the discussion then

5 years ago

Closed 5 years ago by Lothar.