DIRECTIONS

To get the six games for free, first you need to create a Humble Bundle account, if you don’t have one. Head over to Humble Bundle’s website to do that. Once you have a Humble Bundle account, https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/trove and scroll down to the games section. Look for the images for Hitchhiker, 2000:1: A Space Felony, Cat Girl Without Salad, Uurnog, THOR.N, and Crescent Bay and click on them one at a time. You will see a DOWNLOAD or SIGN IN TO DOWNLOAD button for each one. Download each game. After download, install each game and enjoy! They are all DRM-free games. Enjoy!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Honestly, I'd rather have a new thread about it. The old thread is fine for keeping an updated list of what's in the trove, but when Humble opens up a bunch of games to non-subscribers, that's worthy of the attention from a new thread. I'm a bit miffed that I haven't gotten an email from Humble about it. (Maybe it's in the queue?) I wouldn't have known without this thread. Thanks, OP.

6 years ago

Might want to add "DRM-free" or "Non-Steam" in your thread title.

6 years ago

So basicly DRM-free means its not a steam game but just an external download..? If so then I finally understand this XD I didnt knew that was the meaning for it until now thanks

6 years ago

Yes, DRM-free means it's playable/downloadable without requiring any kind of client.
No Steam, no Origin, no Uplay, no Battle.net etc.

6 years ago

Yes, DRM-free games are games without any kind of protection or ties to clients on them.

6 years ago

i'll take it if you do a 200% discount xDDDD (jk)

6 years ago

Cheers for the heads up :-)

6 years ago

i was so happy seeing Tiny Echo (a wishlisted game of mine), but it's only for monthly buyers :(

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

6 years ago

Thanks.

6 years ago

Closed 6 years ago by djsmokey001.