Prestige Collection - Build Your Own Bundle (May 2024)

3 Tiers, 24 Items

24 May 2024 - 30 Jun 2024 (as part of the BundleFest (May) 2024)

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

Β  USD EUR GBP CAD AUD RUB JPY
Qty: 2 14.99 14.99 14.99 20.49 24.79 1599 2579
in USD* $14.99 $16.26 $19.07 $14.96 $16.4 $17.89 $16.42
Qty: 3 21.99 21.99 21.99 29.99 36.39 2349 3789
in USD* $21.99 $23.85 $27.98 $21.9 $24.08 $26.29 $24.12
Qty: 5 34.99 34.99 34.99 47.89 57.89 3739 6029
in USD* $34.99 $37.95 $44.52 $34.97 $38.3 $41.84 $38.38

* Converted to USD using 2024-05-24 exchange rates (the lowest converted prices are bolded)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Saints Row Gold Edition: a "Tier 1" countries sub; the rest of the regions don't have the game as a choice (confirmed).
Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition: SEA, CN, RU/CIS, LATAM might receive region locked keys. According to Fanatical, EU also receives a region locked key but this is probably not the case (instead, they probably receive a WW key).
Devil May Cry 5 + Vergil: LATAM, RU/CIS might receive region locked keys. Japan might not have the game as a choice. Everyone else should receive a WW key.
Devil May Cry HD Collection: LATAM, RU/CIS might receive region locked keys. Japan might not have the game as a choice. Everyone else should receive a WW key.
MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD: LATAM, RU/CIS might receive region locked keys. According to Fanatical API, Africa also receives region locked keys but this is probably not the case (should be an EMEA key, but according to the API, EU receives WW keys). Japan might not have the game as a choice.
Hard West 2: United Arab Emirates; Qatar; Kuwait; Saudi Arabia; South Africa; Turkey, RU/CIS, LATAM, SEA receive region locked keys. The rest of the regions receive a WW key {sub/446858} (confirmed).
Mega City Force: United Arab Emirates; Qatar; Kuwait; Saudi Arabia; South Africa; Turkey, RU/CIS, LATAM, SEA receive region locked keys. The rest of the regions receive a WW key {sub/810506} (confirmed).
Star Wars Collection: initially available for Germany, then later removed from the selection because it couldn't be redeemed in Germany (source)

πŸ”‘ Some subs

🌟 NEW 2024-06-05: New games added:

Pick & Mix

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Star Wars Collection No user reviews - - 0 CV sub/66986 0 $ -
Saints Row Gold Edition No user reviews - - 39.99 CV sub/894274 0 $39.99
Insurgency: Sandstorm 86% of 91832 ❀ πŸ† 4.50 CV app/581320 W D❌ 0* $29.99
ULTRAKILL 98% of 100951 - - 3.75 CV app/1229490 W Dβœ… 1 $24.99
Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition No user reviews - - 39.99 CV sub/199943 0* $39.99
Escape Simulator 94% of 12422 ❀ πŸ† 19.99 CV app/1435790 W M L Dβœ… 0 $19.99
Devil May Cry 5 + Vergil No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 4.50 CV sub/613144 1 $29.99
Devil May Cry HD Collection 92% of 8158 ❀ πŸ† 4.50 CV app/631510 W D❌ 1 $29.99
Monster Hunter: World 88% of 263595 ❀ πŸ† 4.50 CV app/582010 W Dβœ… 2 $29.99
Havendock 89% of 953 - πŸ† 16.99 CV app/2020710 W D🟑 0 $16.99
Warstride Challenges 91% of 209 ❀ πŸ† 19.99 CV app/1608470 W D🟑 0 $19.99
Forgive Me Father 2 92% of 253 - πŸ† 3.00 CV app/2272250 W Dβœ… 1 $19.99
Nobody Saves the World 91% of 4695 ❀ πŸ† 3.75 CV app/1432050 W Dβœ… 1 $24.99
Hard West 2 80% of 2145 ❀ πŸ† 29.99 CV app/1282410 W D❌ 0 $29.99
Operation Tango 88% of 5725 ❀ πŸ† 3.00 CV app/1335790 W D🟑 1 $19.99
Inkulinati 89% of 348 ❀ πŸ† 24.99 CV app/957960 W M Dβœ… 0* $24.99
Firefighting Simulator - The Squad 82% of 3811 ❀ πŸ† 3.75 CV app/420560 W D❌ 2 $24.99
Mega City Force 76% of 248 ❀ πŸ† 14.99 CV app/2259210 W Dβœ… 0 $14.99
Astalon: Tears of the Earth 93% of 759 ❀ πŸ† 3.00 CV app/1046400 W M L D🟑 1 $19.99
Everdell 90% of 359 - πŸ† 19.99 CV app/1722840 W M Dβœ… 0 $19.99
GYLT 97% of 448 - πŸ† 3.00 CV app/2206210 W Dβœ… 2 $19.99
The Bookwalker 93% of 1078 ❀ πŸ† 14.99 CV app/1432100 W D🟑 0 $14.99
Cartel Tycoon 76% of 2421 ❀ πŸ† 29.99 CV app/1220140 W D🟑 0 $29.99
BLACKTAIL 84% of 1286 ❀ πŸ† 29.99 CV app/1532690 W Dβœ… 0* $29.99
Beneath Oresa 79% of 823 - πŸ† 3.75 CV app/1803400 W Dβœ… 1 $24.99
UNDYING 80% of 1353 - πŸ† 19.99 CV app/638990 W M Dβœ… 0* $19.99
ABRISS 86% of 362 - πŸ† 14.99 CV app/1671480 W 0* $14.99
Deadlink 91% of 2608 ❀ πŸ† 3.75 CV app/1676130 W D🟑 2 $24.99
DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT 93% of 19953 - πŸ† 6.00 CV app/1850570 W Dβœ… 1 $39.99

No longer included

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Killer Frequency 94% of 2210 - πŸ† 24.99 CV app/1903620 W D🟑 0 $24.99

Need help understanding the chart symbols? Try checking the guide to bundle threads

Retail:

• $571.76

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

πŸ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChartβ„’ Enhancer!

RaChartβ„’ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChartβ„’ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

View attached image.
3 weeks ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you GYLTy of spending money on this, or did you Fallout of love with BundleFest already?

View Results
[Buy] With the Frequency of these deals, I'll soon go bankrupt. Forgive Me Father, but I really need these games in my life.
[Have] I've been up and down this Saints Row already and it doesn't get any better...
[Skip] This Squad of games doesn't appeal to me. I'll take it in Warstride and move on with my day.
[Expensive] Considering that half of these games have been bundled previously (some even multiple times), the asking price ULTRAKILLs me.

Would love Escape Simulator and Warstride Challenges but hopefully they'll show up in a cheaper bundle at some point.

Thank you for all your work on the bundlefest threads shakti :)

3 weeks ago

Oh this is early eh?

Opinions:

• Ultrakill + Forgive Me Father 2 were bundled with other games for $18. Ultrakill is more worth the $7.50 than Forgive Me Father 2 imo
  • Warstride Challenges refuses to go off to more than 50% off/lower than $10 USD (not counting site specific promo codes like GMG 15%) after years so this may be the cheapest it'll go in a bit
  • Monster Hunter World is good but no DLC is really disappointing. Plus MH:Rise is technically the newest game. Looks ugly vs World and has less players but Rise's major addition of the wirebug has made me not look back at World. Rise + DLC $20 on Humble
  • GYLT isn't a "good" game imo, I have no idea how it has such high score on Steam (but was also bundled cheaper). Maybe I just went in with too high expectations.
  • Saints Row is awful. I think this is a good video to watch (40 min long though) to understand the background of the game - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1co9RhqX6I
  • Fallout 4 GOTY >>>> Fallout 4 just because so many mods require the DLC and the DLC never gets bundled/cheap separately which is stupid.

Some of this is definitely tempting but shame no more OMEN10.

edit: ITAD for Fallout 4 is wrong, should be the GOTY - https://isthereanydeal.com/game/fallout-4-game-of-the-year-edition/info/

3 weeks ago*

to many expensive bundles this bundle fest.
:/
my wallet isn't complaining though.

3 weeks ago

sucks I know... good for the wallet... but probably is going to be the norm

3 weeks ago

if they stick to this pricing it does make it easier to stick to the backlog at least.
feels nice to clear that up as much as I can.

3 weeks ago

Qty: 5 $47.89 CAD

View attached image.
3 weeks ago

Easy skip on my part, it's not my kind of games. Inkulinati is on my WL but its historical low is 7,80€ which is around the same price as this bundle...

3 weeks ago

7.43 on Instant-Gaming. Fanatical bundle pricing is a joke rn.

3 weeks ago

What are they smoking at Fanatical with these prices?
Ok we have high inflation but wow....

3 weeks ago

Picking this up, never played FO4 and just finished yet another Playthrough of FNV so I feel this would be a good move. Plus I have wanted to try out the Monster Hunter games as I was told I would like them so for 7.50, it's worth a try.

3 weeks ago

Monster Hunter World with the DLC is around $5 in a split.

3 weeks ago

Hard West 2 is going to be in June Humble Choice. Calling it rn...

3 weeks ago

Either that, or Killer Frequency

2 weeks ago

Hrm, only interested in Havendock, and not enough to bite.

Thank you for the thread anyway.

3 weeks ago

Dear God, I'm in too deep. I forgot I had Ultrakill from that bundle in March until I clicked on it here.

3 weeks ago

saints row remake is not available in serbia

3 weeks ago

2 for 15€ ... christ agin this.

3 weeks ago

Six wishlisted candidates but for this price I'd rather buy the two games that I'm considering from the Bento selection.

3 weeks ago

Star wars collection is really big and includes some great games. May be this will worth if you pick it and add something else (may be the DMC collection though I'm not a fan of these games).

3 weeks ago*

I picked that and Ultrakill (since historically never went that low). The rest, personally overpriced imo

3 weeks ago

Is the SW Collection only one key or it has a key for each game?
EDIT: I see the Note now, so, it's a SINGLE KEY.

Please note: The Star Wars Collection is delivered as a single Steam PC key.

2 weeks ago

Yeah I was at work so i wasn't able to reply you. It's a single key and contains 17 games and 1 DLC.

2 weeks ago

Steep price but the Star Wars Collection is really something if one is missing some games.

3 weeks ago

They'll run out of adjectives eventually. This could have more exciting titles, but since I want Killer Frequency I can also get Saints Row.
Is it worth it? Probably not but I doubt there will be a better bundle so I might as well get some technical "historical lows" out of it.

3 weeks ago

Killer Frequency really looks nice, never heard of it before…

3 weeks ago

They did a little demo/first chapter a couple of years ago if you'd like to check that out:
https://gamejolt.com/games/KillerFrequency/419748

I think it represents the full game pretty well. They added more areas for the full game but the focus is definitely the narrative.

3 weeks ago

I watched someone play Killer Frequency and while it's not for me, the game is cool and has engaging and interesting story plots and twists. Definitely pick it up if you're interested.

3 weeks ago

This has been truly a Wait for Cheaper Bundlefest. Really good selections of games and many new interesting ones IMO but at the same time not the type of games most users are ready to pay quite a bit for.

But since their model is to offer again for cheaper to whoever didn't buy the first round, I'm not complaining much.

3 weeks ago

This might be the first Bundlefest since I started following them a few years ago where I don't buy anything. Some good selections but everything is too expensive.

3 weeks ago

Killer Bundle 30 was good as a split but even that is not convenient with most of the others.

3 weeks ago

Worst bundlefest ever. No buy! Nothing but expensive games or already bundled stuff!

3 weeks ago

Although selectable, the Star Wars Collection cannot be activated from Germany.

3 weeks ago

Ultrakill doesn't have the asterisk of reduced value when I try to create a giveaway with it. Its bugged in my end for some reason or is marked here wrong?
Neither has it "forgive me father 2"

3 weeks ago

Both of them were featured in Back with a Vengeance: The Best of Boomer Shooters which in my opinion should have been switched to partial CV. I don't know if there's a case of a big delay in processing this bundle, or if the moderators don't consider its price low enough to warrant switching those new-to-bundle games to partial CV.
Usually the 95% is the cut-off point, and this one is at ~89%. However, lately all bundles were have been pretty expensive, plus half of the games from that bundle already had partial CV. That's why I would think that Back with a Vengeance in particular should be switched to partial CV, maybe more than in many other cases.
But I'm not the deciding authority on these, and the charts in the OP show you what kind of CV the games "should" have, and not the "current situation". Most often, bundles are processed weeks after release (when the mods have time) and showing full CV for an item when it's pretty possible that it will have full CV in the future (updated retroactively) is not optimal.

3 weeks ago

I'm interested in Inkulinati but the other 2 games that look interesting seem best with co-op: Firefighter and Escape Sims. How are those two when playing solo?

3 weeks ago

Star Wars Collection has been removed from the selection in Germany because the key cannot be activated there.

3 weeks ago

That is one very strange restriction on this. Normally content that is locked only for Germany has either explicit nudity or 3rd Reich stuff. But Star Wars???

3 weeks ago

STAR WARSβ„’: Dark Forces was banned in Germany until 2020. I assume that the key from this bundle still has the restriction for Germany, although you can buy Dark Forces there again since 2022.

Reasons (in part) given by the USK in 1995 for indexing the game in Germany:

β€œThe framework plot is dismissed as poor and assigned a purely alibi function. The complete lack of non-aggressive conflict options is criticized, so that a 'retreat' is tantamount to immediate annihilation. The player, who is constantly under psychological pressure to ensure his own survival as effectively as possible, is unable to maintain a critical distance from the game. Rather, the game program de facto demands the unreflected destruction of the human-like opponent, which is tantamount to glorifying violence and has negative effects with regard to the possible use of violence, especially for children at risk of violence.”

Hell, yeah... lol

3 weeks ago*

You are right, I totally forgot Dark Forces. They totally pounced on certain games in the 90ies because these were becoming popular and everybody wanted to β€žprotect the childrenβ€œ.
I think there even was some C&C games where the devs had to change the blood color and call the soldiers β€žcyborgsβ€œ just for the censored german version.

3 weeks ago

Regarding Star Wars Collection, two days ago they removed Germany from "PurchaseRestrictedCountries" on SubID 115713 which is most likely the key Fanatical is offering:

https://steamdb.info/sub/115713/history/

I hope they put it back to the selection now that it'll activate in Germany.

1 week ago

Sheesh. I can confirm that Saints Row is not available in Mexico. Not happy about us getting screwed out of bundle choices more and more.

3 weeks ago

3 weeks ago

Thank you!

3 weeks ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.