Seen this earlier, thought it was a great deal for a great game. Just wanted to share and recommend this game :)

https://www.indiegala.com/store/game/mad-max/234140_launch

4 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Would you buy this game?

View Results
Yes
Nah
Potato ๐Ÿฅ”
Lemon ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹

Does anyone know about any region locks for this?
I'm also confused by 'The keys of this product can only be activated in the country they were purchased.', does the key only work in Germany when bought in Germany? Or Liechtenstein when bought in Liechtenstein?

4 months ago

I was wondering the same lol, I think you're right about that. Whatever region you are from when purchased is the only region it can be activated in I believe.

4 months ago

That would be so shitty. Would make a nice giveaway (if not region-locked). :P

4 months ago

It's possible that it could just be a placeholder text to cover themselves in case if it is region locked for liability reasons? Possible that it might not actually be idk lol.

4 months ago

I see same text on almost all games on IndieGala. However I bought for example DuckTales and even there wasn't restrictions, so they rather wrote only that to not receive complains from people that not works in other region if it will be possible.

4 months ago

I doubt they are locked to the region purchased in, would be alot of effort on the publisher to make hundreds of subID's for keys to do that.

that message is more saying no guarantees it will work in other regions.

4 months ago

^^^I agree with this statement :)

4 months ago

Yeah, sounds plausible. The description is very confusing.

4 months ago

usually on indiegala, the store determines your region by your IP address, so if there is a specific key for your region, you will get it. if the keys for the game are ROW, then you will get one.

4 months ago

Thank you for the information. ๐Ÿ‘

4 months ago

Says it's C$22.37, strange.

View attached image.
4 months ago

Online functionality will be retired on October 31, 2020.

Keep in mind they did not patch out the online features, leaving the (good) game in a playable but grindy and partially broken state with locked cosmetics. Also some achievements are online-only. It is more complete on GOG, as is typically the case.

4 months ago

What achievements are online-only? I don't remember playing any part of it that was online-related?

4 months ago

Astats reports this one as broken since server shutdown (complete all non-repeating challenges)

View attached image.
4 months ago

Heh, the only achievement I didn't get :D

4 months ago

Yeah I remember this one too. Downloaded a save file someone posted in the Steam forums in order to still finish it 100%.

4 months ago

Could just use SAM or similar to do that same thing if I wanted to cheat.
I played the game back in 2016, but there was no way I was going to replay the whole game to get that one achievement I missed.

4 months ago

Ah.. for single players like me, this is a fun open world FPS game!
I recommend it for sure.. worth the $$

4 months ago

Word, one of the few of that genre I played to completion.

4 months ago

completed the main story and 40/49 achievements. so I got my $$'s worth :) I enjoyed it for sure

4 months ago

Shiny and chrome!

4 months ago

Shiny and chrome!

4 months ago

Click me. ๐Ÿ˜›
FINISHED !

4 months ago*