Sale! Optical 1000-2400 DPI USB 2.0 Wired Professional Athletics Gaming Mouse (Cheaper but sometimes out of stock)
Sale! Optical 1000-2400 DPI USB 2.0 Wired Professional Athletics Gaming Mouse

Another one from the same seller:
Sale!Optical 1600 DPI Wired 3D Competitive&Professional Athletics Gaming Mouse (Not tested)

Delivery:

• Free shipping! (Worldwide)
  • You will receive tracking number /Probably a fake one but nobody had a problem with the delivery/
  • I've received it within 2 weeks (about ~12 days, Hungary, Central Europe)
  • Excluded countries:

Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Suriname, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Congo, Republic of the, Libya, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Yemen, Afghanistan, Bhutan, China, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan

Features:

• 1000-2400 DPI (adjustable of course)
  • 6 buttons
  • Wired (textile cable + anti interference magnetic ring)
  • Multi colored light (it changes automatically, awesome breath effect, you can't turn it off)
  • 7x13x3.5cm (It's huuuuuuuge)
  • Matte shell

Package:

• I have to say It's very good compared to my other purchases on Ebay with free shipping
  • 2x bubble wrap, 1x cardboard box, 1x foil

Notes:

• You can't buy more than one within 10 days.
  • I don't recommend it for people with small hands.
  • I think it will be available after the summer sale but I'm not sure.

Personal opinion:
It's a good mouse. At least ten times better than you can expect for this price. I've bought it as an alternative for my wireless mouse.

There isn't any malware/trojan inside don't ask about It!

Picutre:

View attached image.
7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Do you like it?

View Results
Yes >.<
No -.-
Potato o.o
Summer sale is here :(

not that i need a new mouse or i even know would it run with Linux, but 70 cents are 70 cents :D

7 years ago

64K Storage eh? Defo keylogger :p
Although that wouldn't cover price but the price you pay is something else :-o

7 years ago

wow didn't notice that.. and now that i see the map.. it's as if they want it as far away from them as possible.. just send it to the west and cross their fingers hoping it will get plugged into a network... also you can't buy two... (coz they want to distribute it as wide as possible?? zomg)

View attached image.
7 years ago*

they are only selling to countries with money

7 years ago

what about Japan, Korea, United Arab Emirates and a few other pretty wealthy places?

7 years ago

Yeh this sounds kinda fishy to me too....

7 years ago

Maybe this is a very stupid question but how can there be a keylogger in a mouse? You only click with it. Typing you usually do on a keyboard. So why is it interesting to know how many times someone clicks a mouse button?

7 years ago

It's just a joke ( I hope xD)

7 years ago

Well, in all honesty. I don't see any reason why a mouse needs 64kb storage. It's a bit weird.

7 years ago

I think It means the microcontroller inside has 64kb program memory, not writeable, not readable only program memory.
They just marked it because it seems like some sci-fi thing.

7 years ago

so basicly i can remove the microprocessor?

7 years ago

Nope It's the 'brain' of your mouse

7 years ago

Yep, mostly it was.. but..
..are you sure it isn't? Are you? I mean sure? Really? Really really sure? No doubts? Absolutely positively certain?
Yeah, forget about it, I am sure! It's nothing..Was just a joke..
Don't even think about it.. No worries.. Nothing to lose sleep over..
Then again..
:-O

7 years ago

View attached image.
7 years ago

As far as I know the mouse doesn't have a keylogger and doesn't have BadUSB. Those mouses are known for being cheap on several deal websites, and of course dozens of people already examined the mouses for possible keyloggers or BadUSB. Nothing bad has been found in these mouses for months.

Now you may ask yourself: How do they make money? Well, the answer is: They simply don't. However, they profit in another way: They abuse the eBay system. They wait until about 1000 mouses have been sold, then they swap the mouse with another, more expensive and profitable item, which makes it look like the other, more expensive and profitable item has been sold 1000 times, which makes it look more trustworthy.

7 years ago

Oh, nice. Might get one, doesn't hurt to have a back-up.
Not recommended for people with small hands? How small are we talking about. D:

View attached image.
7 years ago

Donald Trump small?!

7 years ago

Just compare this one's size with your current one's

7 years ago

It's a bit bigger. Ah well. It's cheap. Just go for it or give it away. xD
Thanks for the heads-up!

7 years ago

Maaaybe not that small. :P

View attached image.
7 years ago

hehe penis joke

7 years ago

It's true that you can't buy more than one, because I added both $1 mice to my cart and only one was still there at checkout. But where is this stated?

Edit: it's not clearly stated if you try to buy several items at once, but if you buy one and then try with another, it tells you about the 10 days rule.

7 years ago*

worldwide except my country , otherwise I wud surely buy it

7 years ago

got it thank you

7 years ago

So... seriously, what's the catch? They would lose money from shipping alone for this.

7 years ago

Bought one, and now I'm sitting here thinking about possible keylogger. That would make sense, I guess... Damn, at least it looks cool and I'll be able to sell it =)

7 years ago

lmao same here bought it and now wondering if keyloggers are involved lol

7 years ago

Nice looking mouse, with high DPI and programmable lights, for €0.67, from a reputable seller? What's the catch? There must be one, right?

I wouldn't buy it anyway, my current 2400 DPI mouse still works fine, and despite being half as big, it's still too big for my tiny hands...
And I don't give a f... about lights either...

7 years ago

Dang i , i bough one lol ...

7 years ago

"Sorry, this item cannot be shipped to Germany" :(

7 years ago

lol, that's exactly how my last mouse looked like. I bought it from a local IT shop, and aside from the lights, it looked exactly the same. Same shape, same arrangement of buttons, lol.

BTW do you have anything on the wireless mouse?

7 years ago*

dunno, I would assume it's safer if it's not piggybacking a usb drive,
but if it were up to me i'd get this http://www.ebay.com/itm/111227726199
it's reliable and amazing value, maybe not so spectacular in appearance but it will last.
you know it's special when they use them in korean gaming cafes. can be mashed non-stop for days until the korean guy dies irl.

7 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 7 years ago.

7 years ago*

I haven't got this one, but similar deals yep, and it looks like a typical oem bulk order they have there, which comes without all the retail packaging, as it says.
only downside is the usual tugboat-speed shipping that you get from asia.

7 years ago*

that would explain the shipping places, they excluded mostly poor areas, since they want to make a bank on the hacking of bank accounts and data, plus the 64k memory in the mouse lol
Those links should be stickied to OP, not worth risking for some crappy mouse

7 years ago

oddly, it excludes Germany too. maybe the programming for it was done there. this is so weird

7 years ago

As far as I know the mouse doesn't have a keylogger and doesn't have BadUSB. Those mouses are known for being cheap on several deal websites, and of course dozens of people already examined the mouses for possible keyloggers or BadUSB. Nothing bad has been found in these mouses for months.

Now you may ask yourself: How do they make money? Well, the answer is: They simply don't. However, they profit in another way: They abuse the eBay system. They wait until about 1000 mouses have been sold, then they swap the mouse with another, more expensive and profitable item, which makes it look like the other, more expensive and profitable item has been sold 1000 times, which makes it look more trustworthy.

7 years ago

that's actually pretty clever

7 years ago

Indeed! I don't remember if it was against the eBay ToS or not, but it's clever.

7 years ago

Good to know. Thanks.

7 years ago

Ordered one, hope I will get it. Anyway, thanks a lot for sharing this nice deal!

7 years ago

Wired.... Yuck.
They don't do so well when you try throwing them across the room ;P

7 years ago

Item location:
ShenZhen, China

That's very EXPENSIVE mouse dudes! Check some other chinese stores ;)

7 years ago

chinese product ... chinese prise ... poor people.

7 years ago

Welp I needed a bigger mouse and for less than a dollar, why not?

7 years ago

Ok, right. I already bought it, but won't use it, since it seems as this is a keylogger here. But quickly asking, I bought the item, does this mean that I can just wait until it's delivered? Never used EBay or anything like this. Will I just get the package then?

7 years ago

Report it at Ebay, and ask for refund.

7 years ago

Yeah, just asked for a refund. We'll see how it goes. :)

7 years ago

I would have been highly interested if you had analyzed it on a spare old pc or something, or anyone else?

7 years ago

Yeah, but I don't have an old pc. Plus, I wouldn't compromise it for nothing. I'd rather have it be given to someone else, who doesn't have a PC. Better that than just wasting it for the obvious pile of malware that you'll be getting from it.
I just can't find anything there that doesn't look fishy. And a bunch of fishy things equal to a most likely scammy product. :/

7 years ago

Eh, fuck it, I already asked to cancel the order. I can't be bothered to risk it.

7 years ago

thanks for the tip man! definite buy since i always had to move mouse to and from bed :D always good to have a spare one!

7 years ago

Shipping to: Worldwide

Excludes: Africa, Central America and Caribbean, Southeast Asia, South America, Russian Federation, Germany, Mexico, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan Republic, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Georgia, India, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, South, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan

would have bought it for the lols, but they don't ship to Germany. oh well... ^^

7 years ago

What you think about this??
(He saids is a competitive Gaming mouse :P)

7 years ago

I believe I've bought two of the exact same mice/mouses/whatever before - one for me, one for my wife... And they were shit. They looked really nice, felt well made, but after about a week or two, they both stopped working. Plus, the cord is made out of a fairly weak rope or whatever, it definitely wouldn't last long.

Be careful what you buy, and make sure the seller allows returns.

7 years ago

a mouse with omron switches is what you want, they last for 10s of millions of clicks

7 years ago

True, but I personally don't go for fancy mice, since they cost more. I just use a basic Logitech, since they're a really good company. Buy a $6 mouse from them, and you don't have to worry for a couple years (or at least a year, if you use your mouse a lot) q:

7 years ago

I had one of these, stopped working within a week.

7 years ago

Welp, they don't ship to South America... and I have a Razer mouse that works really well so I actually don't need another one.
Still, one dollar is really cheap.

7 years ago

Item location:
ShenZhen, China

.... nuff said

7 years ago

All your mice/computer parts come from there LUL.

... nuff said.

7 years ago

AHAHA no...

7 years ago

Looks really bad, but hey, it's only 1 buck!

7 years ago

Closed 7 years ago by Nandee.