Sale! Optical 1000-2400 DPI USB 2.0 Wired Professional Athletics Gaming Mouse (Cheaper but sometimes out of stock)
Sale! Optical 1000-2400 DPI USB 2.0 Wired Professional Athletics Gaming Mouse

Another one from the same seller:
Sale!Optical 1600 DPI Wired 3D Competitive&Professional Athletics Gaming Mouse (Not tested)

Delivery:

• Free shipping! (Worldwide)
  • You will receive tracking number /Probably a fake one but nobody had a problem with the delivery/
  • I've received it within 2 weeks (about ~12 days, Hungary, Central Europe)
  • Excluded countries:

Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Suriname, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Congo, Republic of the, Libya, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Yemen, Afghanistan, Bhutan, China, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan

Features:

• 1000-2400 DPI (adjustable of course)
  • 6 buttons
  • Wired (textile cable + anti interference magnetic ring)
  • Multi colored light (it changes automatically, awesome breath effect, you can't turn it off)
  • 7x13x3.5cm (It's huuuuuuuge)
  • Matte shell

Package:

• I have to say It's very good compared to my other purchases on Ebay with free shipping
  • 2x bubble wrap, 1x cardboard box, 1x foil

Notes:

• You can't buy more than one within 10 days.
  • I don't recommend it for people with small hands.
  • I think it will be available after the summer sale but I'm not sure.

Personal opinion:
It's a good mouse. At least ten times better than you can expect for this price. I've bought it as an alternative for my wireless mouse.

There isn't any malware/trojan inside don't ask about It!

Picutre:

View attached image.
7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Do you like it?

View Results
Yes >.<
No -.-
Potato o.o
Summer sale is here :(

Excluded countries updated

7 years ago

I'm seriousle thinking on buy like 20 of this mouses and sell it for 10$ each one.

7 years ago

I think you cant buy more than one.

7 years ago

Hi, are you sure? I ordered 2 this morning, as i didnt saw anything like that. Now im worried they may cancel the order.

7 years ago

It was a rule when i ordered it. But seems like they removed it. I'm sure they wont cancel your order don't worry about that! :)

7 years ago

Not anymore, you can check purchase history on product pages, some people bought 20-25 units this time.

7 years ago

i bought 3 and all 3 arrived

7 years ago

i got mine in the mail a week ago, and i hate how the USB end is like 2-3 inches long. makes me think a flash drive is hidden in there and just waiting for me to plug it in so it can hack my stuff haha

7 years ago

i have a notebook it's super annoying for me too
This is full of rubber, its flexible, I'm sure there is nothing inside

7 years ago

lmao your so right, after you said that i picked it up and it is very flexible.

i didnt think of testing that since i didnt wanna break things lol

7 years ago

Got the first one, gave it to my wife, she loves the rainbow color-changing lights. :P So far it works fine.

PS it was delivered from China to the USA via Netherlands Post.

7 years ago*

are the lights annoying after a while? i read you can't turn it off

7 years ago

No, even on lights off it's totally fine

7 years ago

I guess that's a matter of personal preference. They aren't too bright.

7 years ago

Just got one for the same reason, I know she'll love the colors xD

7 years ago

i was searching for a new 6 button mouse and i saw this discussion ..coincidence ..i'm thinking if i should waste this 0.89€?
how is it even possible they're selling at this price?

7 years ago

I ordered one too, not that I need a new mouse. I'm turning into a hoarder. ;_;

7 years ago

wanted to buy the last one but it got out of stock while I was hanging with paypal

do they have any gaming keyboard of suck kind ? I wud surely get one

7 years ago

7 years ago

Ordered 3 weeks ago, but it still didn't come in :/

7 years ago

Ordered it 4 weeks ago and it isn't here yet too...

7 years ago

works perfectly for me 4 days. i'm really positively surprised how working and looking that mouse :)

7 years ago

I just got it today, woohoo. It's a good mouse so far.

7 years ago

I just got mine yesterday too. Do you know how do you assign functions to the two middle buttons under the scroll wheel?

7 years ago

I don't khow if they're supposed to be reassignable, but I know that your cursor will change how fast it goes when you press those buttons ;)

7 years ago

They have restocked again, but the one in AU dollars have increased his prize.

The one at 1% US its still same prize. Run fools :)

7 years ago

Well that lasted disappointingly short, my mouse wheel broke.

7 years ago

sorry to hear yours has broken, mine is still chugging along and doing pretty well! (sorry to rub it on your face ily)

7 years ago

I fixed the wheel, but then I had a problem where the optical sensor wouldn't work. The light is connected poorly and keeps going out. I have a rock taped to it until I'm not to lazy to soulder it, but it works "fine" now, just a hella lot of maintenance for something $1.

7 years ago

Received the blue one yesterday, not as fancy as the rainbow one but seems to be alright.

7 years ago

can u post some pictures guys or write a small review for these "professional" mices ? I'm curios to get one for myself

whoa ! Last one / 17 sold in 24 hours they cooking them and ship hot

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 7 years ago.

7 years ago

:/
contact with the seller

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 7 years ago.

7 years ago

They know it has a chance. You will get full refund easily they dont really care about the details.

7 years ago

you just made me spend a dollar

7 years ago

Wouldn't buy one of these for 1 cent :s

7 years ago

Bought one a month ago and never heard back.

7 years ago

Got mine delivered today and it works so...i guess it's ok :P

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

7 years ago

me too

7 years ago

Wow, I ordered it over a month ago, and got it just a few days later...

7 years ago

"I don't recommend it for people with small hands."
that's usually my problem.. no mouse fits my hand except razer naga. and I want to get rid of this mouse ;|

7 years ago

It costs $1.99 now.

7 years ago

updated

7 years ago

Another one from the same seller:
Sale!Optical 1600 DPI Wired 3D Competitive&Professional Athletics Gaming Mouse (Not tested)

Allow me.

Optical 1600 DPI Wired 3D Competitive&Professional Athletics Gaming Mouse quick review

To begin with, I would like to mention that I haven't really tested it much and haven't opened it up to analyze every little thing. This "review" is written based on my first impression and after inspecting it externally only. The mouse is well, what you pay for. A cheap, simple, three buttons mouse. Tracking is fine, all buttons work to a certain extend (will get back to this later). It uses a standard optical tracker and red LED light. The cable is long, but very stiff. The mouse itself looks just like in the seller's picture. It is extremely light and just veeeery slightly "rattly" (but unnoticeable unless you shake it a lot).

My one complaint is that it has a weird issue where holding or pressing the middle mouse button too hard will power off the mouse, but obviously not intentionally. It seems like a connection problem with the wiring inside the mouse which causes the pressure of the middle mouse button to disconnect the power to the mouse. This may become troublesome in the future.

Pros:

• It's cheaper than the batteries required in your wireless mouse (bought at $0.75 CAD)
  • It isn't a complete piece of junk (it actually works)

Cons:

• Don't expect quality
  • Middle mouse button powers off the mouse when pressed too hard
  • I have a feeling that it won't last long. Gave it to my sister, so time will tell.

Reliability: ★☆☆☆☆
Esthetic: ★★★☆☆
Price: ★★★★★

Verdict:

Is it worth it?

Well, it depends, really. Do you need a quick spare mouse for... well, whatever? Then sure, grab it from there and save the time, money and energy in your weak-ass body from going all the way to the store to buy something that is probably not worth its hefty price tag - you can instead stay at home, gaming for a month until it finally comes directly at your door.

But the question is, can't you find anything better/decent for really cheap instead of this, especially that the price has increased now? Keep in mind, we're talking about a three buttons mouse here. You could probably snatch an old HP mouse from the 2000s at your elderly neighbor's during his or her yard sale for the same price. Sure, it won't look great, and it may even be one of these ancient (well, okay, not so ancient) trackball mice. But if you can get anything for the same price which will be just as good as the one being sold there, why bother waiting and wasting for precious bundles money?

Now, on the other hand, if you are like me who just wanted a spare mouse for "emergencies" and didn't care if it even worked at all or how much time it would take to get out here in the deep wildernesses of Canadia, go for it. It's a steal at this price. Even better if you live in the (aforementioned) deep wildernesses of Canadia, where nobody owns computer components, or if they do, they just want to keep them to themselves. Greedy bastards.

End of the review. Hope it helps, although it probably won't.

I ordered the Optical 1000-2400 DPI USB 2.0 Wired Professional Athletics Gaming Mouse as well but it hasn't arrived yet. I may or may not write a review for it. I don't think anybody actually cares, right? It's a dollar mouse, most of you probably bought it without a second thought. :P

7 years ago

sometimes the powering off thing goes for right mouse button too, especially if you double click too much, Rocket League can't be played with that :(

7 years ago

I ordered it while it was 1$ and arrived 3-4 weeks later, i am happy because the mouse i had using was nearly broken and had issues

7 years ago

Is it good?

7 years ago

It's more than good considering for the price i paid for it :)

7 years ago

just got the two mice for $1 today

it's basically the same thing as the $1 gaming mouse we bought but shittier:
-no side buttons
-same breathing effect
-same LED's
-cord is just plastic
-not as appealing as the first mice tbh

I'm giving one to a friend and keeping one as a emergency mouse...im replacing the first mouse when i get paid next week.

7 years ago

Are you talking about the "Optical 1600 DPI Wired 3D Competitive&Professional Athletics Gaming Mouse"?

7 years ago

yep

7 years ago

Closed 7 years ago by Nandee.