Ladies, gentlemen, welcome to the fourth installment of the (un)Official Profile Christmasifying Thread!

The (un)Official Profile Christmasifying Thread 2018

Another year has come to pass, and the holidays are onto us, creeping closer with every day's passing. 2018 will soon be but a date in the past as 2019 takes the reins of time and carries us through another year of surprises. What does 2019 have in store for us, no one knows for sure, but here's to a great year 2018 and to an even better 2019.

But I digress - with the year end approaching, so does the holidays. Whichever holiday you celebrate during the month of December/early January, rare are those who can say that "Santa hats", snow, gifts, lights and various other decorations do not come to mind. In the spirit of the holidays, I will be once again this year accepting requests to "Christmasify" the Steamgifts community's profile pictures, be it a Santa hat (which will most likely be the case), or maybe a little extra like snow or other decorations.

If you have been around the past four years, you know how this works. For the new peeps around, welcome! Read on for details on what the heck this thread is about, and if you're interested, how to participate.

All talk and no action - Will you just tell us what this is?

It's quite simple. All you have to do is request a "Christmasification" in the comments below. I will then periodically go through requests, pick up a few, decorate your profile picture with a Santa hat, snow, or other decorations (I might even add a beard upon request, if within my abilities), and then give them to you by replying to your request.

Important details to keep in mind:

1. To request a Christmasification, simply leave a comment requesting one.
  2. No need to attach an HD image - I'll simply use your profile picture anyways.
  3. If you want a beard, you must specify it in your comment. No specification means only a hat.
  4. Requesting a beard or other specifications also does not guarantee I'll do it.
  5. Requests will be handled on a semi-first-come-first-served basis; I may skip some users and sometimes come back later to Christmasify them.
  6. I can and will skip some profile pictures if I can't Christmasify them - but don't let that stop you from requesting anyway, of course! :D

With that said... the thread is now officially open to requests. Cheers! ^^

Don't forget to sync your account after changing to your new profile picture for it to show up on Steamgifts!

Previous threads

Spookifying Thread 2015
Spookifying Thread 2016
Spookifying Thread 2017
Christmasifying Thread 2015
Christmasifying Thread 2016
Christmasifying Thread 2017

Christmasifications so far:

Total images: 134
NOTE: Christmasified images below are "owned" by their users; please do not use them without authorization as they may not appreciate that.

Batch 1
Batch 2
Batch 3
Batch 4
Batch 5
Batch 6
Batch 7
Batch 8
Batch 9
Batch 10
Batch 11
Batch 12
Batch 13
Batch 14 (incomplete)

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

mineeeee, i still have the one from halloween, here is the original for using plsss rubiiiick

5 years ago

Sincerely Thanking you in spreading positivity in more ways than one throughout the community! <3 :D
Wishing you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and . . . a Happy New Year!!! \(^_^)/ Cruse~

5 years ago

Aw, thank you for your kind words, Cruse! I hope you had a lovely Christmas and had or will enjoy the rest of the holidays. ^^

5 years ago

You are welcomed, I have a pretty normal Christmas. I do not celebrate but enjoy the spirit of the season. I used to watch Home Alone movies during this time of the year as almost a Christmas tradition. I won "Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition" On my Christmas day, so I guess, its a Christmas gift after all. \(^o^)/ You must been out enjoying the holidays, hehehe.
Warmest Regards and Seasonal Greetings~

5 years ago

You must been out enjoying the holidays

Hah! Far from it. :D

I was in bed with a fever for almost a full week. Luckily I don't celebrate the holidays all that much except for a get together with the family, so the fact that I caught ill during that time specifically was a bummer but not too much of a bother. I'm feeling fine now though. ^^

5 years ago

Thats a Bummer! Nonetheless, I am glad you're all better now! :D

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
5 years ago

Considering it is now the 29th, it's safe enough to say that this thread is now closed for the year 2018. I apologies for my sudden silence these past few days - I caught some annoying bullshit that never ends last Sunday (yes, I do mean Sunday the 23rd) and have spent my days in bed with a high fever, a headache, and a lack of appetite. Santa brought me the wrong gift this year... :D

Anyways, I'm feeling much better today, and as a result, I'll finalize this thread while I can.

Stats:

• Running time of 20 days (Dec 5 - Dec 25)
  • 134 images Christmasified
  • Out of all requests, all were fulfilled except for two. That's a 98.5% completion rate! :D

Thanks all for participating with your funny requests, kind words and holiday cheers - I had fun doing these again this year and plan on doing it again next year as well. Cheers!

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.