http://gaming.logitech.com/pt-br/product/g502-proteus-core-tunable-gaming-mouse

I'm thinking of buy this mouse, but I don't know if it's good or not. If someone has it or used it can tell me if the mouse is good?

Thank you so much!!

Some games:
2XL??-ZHNM2-QI2X7 ? = R - The 39 Steps
MR??J-8TB32-AMXKG ? = 77 - Relic Hunters Zero
??M?I-3LCT4-KB57Q ? = G - Face it
?L20G-?5BG0-DWXFT ? = V - Overcast

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

It's the best mouse I've ever used. It has the best possible laser in a mouse, great macro keys, awesome ergonomic design and best of all ... DAS BLUE LIGHTS !

Thanks for Overcast ^^

8 years ago

Thanks for commenting, I probably will buy the mouse, hope you like overcast!!

8 years ago

I have the G602, and while it's quite different design wise, I can't say enough good things about it. It has good sensitivity, the buttons are satisfying, and the adjustable DPI is amazing. It has great wireless reception, etc, etc. That said, I don't know a ton about the 502, but I trust Logitech as a brand enough to recommend it also.

8 years ago

Thanks for commenting! I have logitech g27 racing wheel and it's very good, I think and hope that g502 is good too.

8 years ago

I also have the G602 (in the living room). It's a nice mouse, but I would happily trade the 6 buttons on the left for 2 (like I have in the cheaper G400 connected to my desktop machine). Too many buttons means none of them is easily usable.

8 years ago

Yeah, I agree that the thumb buttons are problematic. I have them bound to some moves I don't use very often, but often enough, in FFXIV and the other day I nearly killed myself because I hit the wrong button, so there is a downside to those side buttons. That said, they are also very handy once you get used to them (I screw up keys on keyboards, too, so I'm blaming myself for the screw-up).

8 years ago

Face it already gone é_é

8 years ago

Who picked the game didn't comment...

8 years ago

yes :/ it got ninjaed

8 years ago

yup ninja

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

8 years ago*

Thank you for your comment, I really liked the full comparison topic. I'll search shops where sells these mouses and buy Mionix Avior 7000, Zowie FK1 or G502.

8 years ago

palm is the only thing that's comfortable though

8 years ago

I like my G400 a lot. However, I dislike the new design of the G series. Looks too scifi-ish. I prefer it simple and comfortable.

Still, can't do much wrong with Logitech mouses. Also had a MX518 for almost a decade.

8 years ago

haha, I love the MX-518 also.... enough so that I bought like 6 of them before they were discontinued.

8 years ago

I had bad experience with G500. 3 months and broken already. GG no more logitech for me.

8 years ago

I have had the g502 for a while now and I love it. I have been gentle with it tho, I did read reviews of people saying they break easy

8 years ago

Been using G502 for a while, pretty good mouse which replaced my G400 :).

8 years ago

i have not tried the G502 but have used there MX mice for years and just got the G700s yesterday and love it can be used wired or wireless and is very comfortable and responsive:)

8 years ago

Too heavy even without weights, side buttons temble after pressing (worse touch than MX518/G400), worse scroll button than deathadder/rival, and i dont like the stupid buttons on top of left click. The G402 dont like also, very hard middle scroll click, side buttons similar to G502 with the same problem, the only thing that i like of this logitech is the shape especially the back (better than deathadder/rival) and the left/right clicks touch.

I tested all them, finally I decided stay with my old MX518 and I will wait for new logitech models.

8 years ago

It's 1 of the best mouse available right now.

8 years ago

I have tried all sorts of gaming mice. In fact, I have 5 sitting here on my desk in front of me, one of which is the G502. I used it for a short while but switched to a G700s because I find the G502 a bit small for my hands. There are a few other nitpicky things I found wrong with it, but I won't go into those here... except maybe that I found the scroll wheel too heavy and clunky. Don't get me wrong, it's still a great mouse and works well. I just don't like it much because of its small size.... and the scroll wheel.

8 years ago

I use the 502, and I love it. I'm a thumb dragger, so the design works great for me. only complaint is the wheel for clicking, but i assigned the wheel left and right to center click too, and its fine.

8 years ago

I personally tried the G502 in Best Buy and didn't really like it too much (A big problem is too many places for cat hair to stick lol), this was my first purchase higher than a 10$ mouse so I wanted more buttons but I wanted something with a keyboard on the side too, actually just did a poll of which mouse I should choose and ended up going with the G600. I'm quite happy with it.

I know logitech support is good as I have a 3 year warranty on my mouse through logitech and a 2 year wear and tear warranty through best buy. So support and warranties are great for logitech mice.

8 years ago

I dont know the mouse. I have the logitech mx performance. And its great. I love teh dark field technology. Logitech are great mice in general, except for the doubleclicking problem that accurs in some.

8 years ago

Best mouse ever :D

8 years ago

Yup I own it :P OMG TODAY IS MY CAKE DAYY~
Anyway, just a precaution. The button below the scroll removes friction from the scroll. I was about to RMA my mouse when my friend magically tapped the button.

8 years ago

bless have a good one, bud

8 years ago

Great mouse, great brand. Switched from G5, which was a bit higher and wider, but it was easy to get used to it. Thumb rest is good, the scroll is massive, the shift key can be useful sometimes, comes with weights and it can store several profiles.

8 years ago

Excellent mouse, can't say enough good things about it. Had an MX518 that just died yesterday after almost 10 years, a couple of G9 and G9x, a G600, and the G502 (all still working perfectly). My oldest Logitech mouse is a MX500 that's still working to this day. I've tried a lot of different brands over the years (used to write for a review site and received them for free), and I always go back to Logitech.

One thing to consider is Logitech's customer service. The one time I had to deal with them, I called about a G9 that had just stopped working, and despite the mouse being over a year out of warranty (I didn't know it was), they replaced it and even gave me a set of mouse feet when they realized how long I'd been using that mouse.

8 years ago

Im not a expert but if you ask me its a really great mouse. Best I ever used ... well I only had cheap ones before.

8 years ago

Closed 8 years ago by FelipeMarques.