February 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 February 23th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 March 2nd 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Iris and the giant

Moving Out

Outward

• CN: {sub/442274/} or {sub/350244/}
  • Asia+ME: {sub/350244/}
  • RU/CIS: {sub/350241/}
  • LATAM: {sub/350243/}
  • Australia, Christmas Island, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, New Zealand: {sub/350245/}
  • Europe - {sub/350240/}
  • Everyone else (Africa, US): {sub/350242} - despite the package title including "ROW", this is NOT a region-free key. IT CAN BE REDEEMED ONLY IN SPECIFIC COUNTRIES: Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Canada, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Congo, Cook Islands, Côte d'Ivoire, Curaçao, Djibouti, Dominica, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guam, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Federated States of Micronesia, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, United Republic of Tanzania, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Tuvalu, Uganda, United States Minor Outlying Islands, United States of America, Vanuatu, U.S. Virgin Islands, Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe

(Basically both EU and US receive locked keys for Outward, specific for their regions. While the EU key cannot be redeemed outside EU, the US key can be redeemed only in US and Africa)

🔑 Full list of subs

New customers + existing Premium and Classic customers receive all 12 games.

The promotion is available until March 2nd.
It is the 7th month in a row for this promotion.

Free DLCs to claim:

!addlicense ASF 510276,297195,262560,245984,220971,220974,220977,220980,236981,536092,530427

Notes:

• Outward: The Adventurer Bundle - The Soroboreans + Outward: The Adventurer Bundle - Soundtrack + Outward: The Adventurer Bundle count as one choice (3 separate keys)
  • Early unlockers received an additional key each for both of the Outward DLCs (5 keys in total). This was FIXED and the keys were removed from the key pages in less than an hour (you won't get the 2 additional keys if you purchase it now).
  • You don't actually get the entire Outward : The Adventurer Bundle (as it is on Steam). It's missing Outward: The Three Brothers DLC (but includes a key for the soundtrack).
  • Humble wrongly advertised Endless Space 2 DLCs as being included in the bundle together with the base game as the "Definitive Edition". What you get is actually Endless Space® 2 (just the base game).
  • HB changed the Choice release date from the first Friday to the first Tuesday of the month and respectively the billing date to one week before that. More info here.

🌟 2023-08-19: Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Heart of the Forest is out of stock (source)
🌟 2023-09-11: Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince is out of stock (source)
🌟 2023-09-27: Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince back in stock (source)
🌟 2023-12-13: Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Heart of the Forest back in stock (source)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Outward 75% of 12006 🏆 6.00 CV app/794260 W 0* $39.99
Outward - The Soroboreans (DLC) 66% of 101 - - 2.25 CV app/1194010 W 0 $14.99
Outward Soundtrack 100% of 9 - - 1.20 CV app/1244560 0 $7.99
Valkyria Chronicles 4 Complete Edition 88% of 3352 🏆 7.50 CV app/790820 W 0 $49.99
Endless Space® 2 83% of 12353 🏆 6.00 CV app/392110 W M 1 $39.99
Moving Out 82% of 588 🏆 3.75 CV app/996770 W 0 $24.99
Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince 91% of 5633 🏆 4.50 CV app/690640 W 0 $29.99
The Wild Eight 72% of 4976 🏆 3.75 CV app/526160 W 0 $24.99
Train Station Renovation 83% of 1303 - 🏆 2.85 CV app/914010 W 0 $18.99
Valfaris 91% of 767 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/600130 W 0 $24.99
Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Heart of the Forest 89% of 270 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/1342620 W M L 0 $14.99
Lovecraft's Untold Stories 86% of 438 🏆 2.25 CV app/871420 W M 0* $14.99
Iris and the giant 90% of 310 🏆 2.70 CV app/1127610 W M L 0 $17.99
Boomerang Fu 95% of 277 🏆 2.25 CV app/965680 W 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $316.88

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: Co-open

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is Valentine's Day cancelled in favor of purchasing this bundle?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I’ll clock another month in. At least for classic and premium subscribers, it’s still an incredible value for 9-10 good games. 💸
[Newly renewed] After the latest promotions in the $6 to $8 per month range, I'm more excited than ever about not pausing or cancelling and redeeming some decent games once in a while. 🤑
[New subscription] There are new games constantly coming out yet I don’t see quality new-to-bundle games outside of Humble Bundle. Regardless of what everyone says, they’re still the best in town. 🤠
[Maybe subscribe] Given our big backlogs these days and Epic 🐽 offering freebies every week, is it really worth owning even more games that we might not even have time to play? 💭
[Pause / Backlog] With Fanatical only doing rebundles lately and often at too high prices, and Humble weekly bundles being rather dull or even non-existing, I think I’m better off treating myself to a nice Valentine's Day present. 🌹
[Cancelling / will not buy] Humble Choice - the place we go every month to get disappointed. 😖

This bundle is awesome. 5-6 games I'm interested in trying out on the first glance, and on top of that 2"real" wishlisted games. And even the remaining ones has potential that I'll enjoy them. Of course it could be upped with some game swaps, but I'm extremely happy with this monthly :)

3 years ago

how do i claim outward?

View attached image.
3 years ago

Cancel your selection, click on Outward and claim those keys first, and then the rest of the games.

3 years ago

Region lock madness :D

3 years ago

Valfaris was REALLY high on my wishlist and Lovecraft's Untold Stories was on it, too. Four games with good-looking coop (Moving Out, Outward, The Wild Eight and Boomerang Fu) - and they're not five just because we have already played Trine 4. Valkyria 4 sounds an interesting game I'll never have time to play and Iris seems so cute. Count me in for this one (though, really, they already had me with Valfaris XD).

3 years ago

Region locks are all over the place
"Yemen" is listed with "Africa" in Outward
BUT "Yemen" is from "Asia" if you are Moving OUT

ty as always

View attached image.
3 years ago

I've been a humble bundle subscriber since 2016, the annual payment is $ 132, "Your 12-Month Classic Plan will automatically renew on Tuesday, March 30, 2021"
In my case I see that people pay much less monthly than me, despite making a single payment per year, I go to the advice of the experts around here, I have the option of paying month by month or annually, which is the one that I usually pay, what would you do in my place? cancel my classic plan definitely to see if I get a good offer? I add that if I put month by month the payment is 12 dollars per month, I hope your help, thank you very much.

3 years ago*

If you're on classic plan, don't cancel - you will lose all your benefits. Instead, keep pausing the months until you find one that you would like to get.
For renewing your subscription, always wait until they have a promotion, something like $99 per year or even better. As long as you use the Choice more or less every month, it's better to extend your sub when such a promotion is active (even if you have some months left) instead of waiting until the current one runs out.
If your next billing date is in March, then you have to either keep pausing (and missing out on the Choice) until you find a good opportunity to renew your annual plan (which might be in Nov - Dec the soonest), or you can switch to a month-to-month payment, hoping to get some extra discount when attempting to pause your month (stuff like "if you don't cancel you get a $4 off for the next monthly payment".
It largely depends on how many of these Choices you claim - if it's pretty much every month, then I guess you'll have to renew for at least 6 months until winter promotions. If you mostly pause, you could ignore the renewal (by pausing continuously) and try to get the games you want some other way (bundle split, trades etc).
Also pausing this account and creating a new one when they have good promotions for new subscribers (last one was $6 - $8 per month, depending on the region) is also an option - but Humble Bundle don't usually like multiple accounts with the same payment / IP, so you'd have to see how you can get around that.

3 years ago

So, according to what you tell me, the best thing would be to change the option to payment month by month, but I should not exhaust the two months that I have left so as not to lose the classic offer until an offer appears for you right?

3 years ago

not exactly.
you are on humble classic, if you cancel you will lose it forever. but you can pause every month and keep the "classic" status
feel free to use the months left and pause after they are redeemed, and humble may offer a discount for you to un-pause.
and when there is a promotion going -like the 99$/yr- you can purchase it and add the 12month credit to your account. even if you still have months left from old credit.
hope this helps

3 years ago

I think that now I understand better, just a question, so that they do not make me the annual charge of US $ 132 on March 30, 2021 I must change my plan to month to month, right?

3 years ago

That's right. Feel free to do it right away, you do not lose your remaining months (did it myself).

3 years ago

thanks I just did it, I suppose that even if I pause I will have the remaining two months to spend at another time.
Until what day do I have to pause this February?

3 years ago*

1) Yes, nothing really changes there.
2) February 23th, you can always find the date under "📅 Important dates" in these threads by sensualshakti. :)

3 years ago

it will auto buy on the last Tuesday of each month (23FEB for this month).
if you pause before it, you can still buy it until the first Tuesday of next month (2MAR for next month)

3 years ago

I paid the 132, I also sent an email to Humble asking if they had any offers for Classic before that which they reply no, regrettably. I think thats how the Classic model is; Classic subs will not get discount offers but will get the most benefits out of Choice at any promotion. Like get all the games for the month. If i remember correctly at the start of the program, Classic gets most of the games while other subs gets less. Recent months Premium and Classic have the same amount of games.

I know there are other users that has/got another account to gift them the 99/mth Premium which counted as Classic Choice somehow. I do not know how it will complicate things if Humble comes about knowing it. I didnt want to go through the trouble so I chose to pay for ease of mind. USD is about 1.5x my currency, its alot for me. However, for example this month, Outward and Valkyria Chronicles 4 Complete Edition already paid for themselves. VC 4 at lowest for me is $16.99 USD.

Cheerios, Cruse~

3 years ago

I know there are other users that has/got another account to gift them the 99/mth Premium which counted as Classic Choice somehow. I do not know how it will complicate things if Humble comes about knowing it.

You didn't need another account. You just purchased as gift with your account and used the gift yourself, with the same account.

3 years ago

Thnx for the info.

3 years ago

i can confirm that this works for classical users using the same account

3 years ago

A few things of note:

Classic subs will not get discount offers

Well there's been the $6 for 6 months offer a month or two ago for any existing subscribers (classif or not classic) but pausing cancels the offer. Though I reocgnize from the SG thread here that the offer was screwy for one classic sub who posted here.

There are also coupons randomly emailed or offered upon pause attempt. I had $4 discounts with each of my 2 pause attempts this year.

3 years ago

Keep in mind that the dates for autocharge and for the bundle release have changed.

The autocharge process starts in a few hours.

It is your last chance to cancel this bundle.

3 years ago

isnt there one more day

3 years ago

The autocharge is scheduled to happen on 23 Feb, which is a few hours away. Depending on the region, they can start a bit sooner too - it happened in the past.
I\d thought it's better to warn people in advance - they also need some time to see this post.

3 years ago

HB changed the Choice release date from the first Friday to the first Tuesday of the month and respectively the billing date to one week before that. More info here.

3 years ago

Their based in the USA and its still very early monday

3 years ago

the time counter for Humble Choice was removed or moved elsewhere ?

3 years ago

they usually charge around 9 PM.

3 years ago

Depends on the time zone I guess. I had the autocharge happening both during night time (earlier than expected), but also in the morning of the autocharge day or even in evening like you say... all in the same timezone, but different months.

3 years ago

You're a godsend in this community. Thank you. For everything.

3 years ago

Thank you as well for your support!

3 years ago

I have the $6 discount coupon for 6 months. Already used the first month, if I pause this month I'll still have 5 months to use or only 4?

3 years ago

If you pause you will have 0 months... So lose the rest of coupon.

3 years ago

Thanks for the information

3 years ago

Just a bump and thanks for making and managing these threads, sensualshakti!

3 years ago

Thanks for the bumpity bump 🙃

3 years ago

Heads up, they announced the March lineup in a blogpost.

3 years ago

Damn, i slightly regret pausing my $6 coupon, hahah.

3 years ago

That is actually very very nice.

3 years ago

Great lineup!

3 years ago

control will be epic version i guess

3 years ago

Considering it's not on Steam, seems real possibility. (Steam only has Ultimate Edition).

3 years ago

Its the ultimate version so its for steam and epic too we can choose steam or epic.

3 years ago

IF we get to choose, thats fine by me

3 years ago

Yes most of the time when a game is in steam and epic too we can choose which client we want. Its an instant buy from me for the control ultimate and elex steam version. Amazing month.

3 years ago

where you can see the ultimate edition?

3 years ago

Only here
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/zdxFi/humble-bundle-humble-bundle-announces-march-2021-choice-games-one-week-early-leaks

Epic still sells basic version of control but i really hope its the ultimate and a steam key too. If its the basic with only epic key i dont know.

3 years ago

i hope too but in their blog its very clear Control not the ultimate

3 years ago

Its 10 euro difference for the basic and ultimate. Lets hope they will change their minds till the release day.

3 years ago

instabuyy for me <3

3 years ago

Only miss 4

WWE 2K Battlegrounds
Wildfire
Boreal Blade
Ageless

Wildfire looks ok, but probably not worth $6.

3 years ago

control probably for epic-they deleted my comment 'is it epic? if its for epic im pausing even i have 6$ monthly'

3 years ago

How can we check region lock in humble without creating gift link??

3 years ago

There is no need to actually create the gift link in order to check for region lock. Just click on GIFT TO A FRIEND and a window will pop with the Region Lock Warning (if that is the case). Take note of the info and close that window without creating the gift link.

Aside from this, always check the topic here for each month. There have been times when Humble had false warnings for region locks.

3 years ago

Thank you for reply.

3 years ago

Like Atilex says, you only need to press the gift link button in order to see the popup with the locked countries.
Keep in mind that you get that country list even if your key can be activated worldwide, so your best bet is to check the SG threads because we try to compile the "real" region locks there based on this notification, what exists on SteamDB and the user's feedback.
Feel free to also check my FAQ about this matter ("Why are the region locks from the "Create a gift link" pop-up different than the ones mentioned on the SteamGifts thread corresponding to that bundle?").

3 years ago

Thank you Lilly.

3 years ago

Anyone know if the Outward DLC is region locked too as Africa, US?

3 years ago

Outward DLCs don't have any region locks - there is no notification when creating a gift link and there aren't any locked packages for them on SteamDB.

3 years ago

Apologies for the slight necro... 😅
I made a giveaway for the Endless Space 2: Digital Deluxe Edition sub. Maybe I should have checked this thread first and just made a gib for the base game? 😣
Does anyone know if there will be any problems for the winner if I keep the giveaway as that sub? (There are over 50 entries and it's in the middle of a train so I'd rather not delete it)

2 years ago

If you made a giveaway for {sub/132241/} (Digital Deluxe Edition w/ Founder Bonus), the winner will need to have activated on his account the following apps:
392110, 539420, 539430

However, the key from this bundle activates {sub/177495} (DIGITAL RETAIL) which contains only 2 of the above apps:
392110, 539430

If you can provide the winner a way to activate the missing app/539420 on his account, then everything is covered. However, this dlc is not sold on the Steam Store, and can be acquired only by activating certain packages.
Therefore, if the winner activates the key, they will always have an inconsistency between what they own and what they should own from this giveaway. This will reflect on SteamTools and will perhaps prevent them to enter certain giveaways (it will show as Not activated, because they key you give away is different from the product you made a giveaway for).

My recommendation would be to delete this giveaway and re-create one for the correct item. In this case, because the exact package given through this bundle does not exist on SG, you should probably create a giveaway for the base game only.

Also, happy cakeday!

2 years ago

I took your advice, thank you! 😊

2 years ago

Does this Outward copy transforms to Definitive Edition?

1 year ago

Yes but you don't get the other DLC's with it. It's definitive in title only, otherwise.

1 year ago

Another question, if for somehow you don't have Outward from before and you bought it now in the name of Outward Definitive Edition, does it include both the DLCs now since the description is "Experience the overhauled and complete Outward experience in the Definitive Edition, which natively includes the content of The Soroboreans and The Three Brothers. Beside the new weapons, dungeons and unique mechanics, you can also expect quality of life improvements. Adventurers, now is your best chance to explore the world of Aurai!"

1 year ago

Only in title, you need to get The Three Brothers DLC to get proper Definitive Edition to your library.

1 year ago

Noted! Another question, if for somehow you don't have Outward from before and you bought it now in the name of Outward Definitive Edition, does it include both the DLCs now since the description kinda points out that includes the The Soroboreans and The Three Brothers (content)???

1 year ago

Just a heads up for anyone who still has it - I tried revealing "Werewolf: The Apocalypse Heart of the Forest" today and it gave me the "Keys are temporarily exhausted for this product" message.

8 months ago

tried revealing 'Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince' and received the 'Keys are temporarily exhausted for this product' message :P

7 months ago

Trine 4 keys are now available again. Not sure about anything else in the bundle.

7 months ago

I confirm that I managed to activate Trine 4, while Werewolf is still out (and has been for over a month now).

6 months ago

Werewolf back in stock.

4 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.