March 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ March 27th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† April 3rd 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Battle Chasers: Nightwar

• LATAM/RU/CN/IN/TR multi-region key -
    Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine,
    China,
    India,
    Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico,
    Turkey
  • Everyone else: ROW

There are currently issues with unlocking your choices

Seeing a delay in unlocking your Humble Choice for March?
Our engineers are aware of this issue and are hard at work clearing this queue! We thank you for your patience, and it should be resolved shortly.

https://twitter.com/humblesupport/status/1235993708933365760

Notes:

1. F1 2019 Anniversary Edition is one key that activates F1 2019 and F1 2019: Anniversary Edition DLC
  2. Planet Coaster - World's Fair Pack does not take up a choice.
  3. Free DLC to claim: Planet Coaster - Quick Draw Interactive Shooting Ride
    !addlicense ASF sub/368640

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
My Friend Pedro 96% of 15470 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/557340 W 0 $19.99
Planet Coaster 88% of 27739 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.75 CV app/493340 W 0 $44.99
Planet Coaster - World's Fair Pack (DLC) 70% of 82 - - 1.65 CV app/953660 W 0 $10.99
F1 2019 Anniversary Edition No user reviews - - 9.00 CV sub/300421 0 $59.99
Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark 92% of 1684 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/699170 W M L 0 $29.99
Battle Chasers: Nightwar 88% of 3394 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/451020 W M L 0 $29.99
EXAPUNKS 96% of 634 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/716490 W M L 0 $19.99
Turok 95% of 1766 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/405820 W M L 0 $19.99
Death's Gambit 73% of 1726 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/356650 W 0 $19.99
198X 86% of 290 - ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/1086010 W 0 $9.99
Niffelheim 75% of 1092 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/351100 W M L 0 $19.99
AI War 2 89% of 552 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/573410 W M L 0 $19.99
Etherborn 81% of 32 - ๐Ÿ† 2.55 CV app/812160 W 0 $16.99

EXTRAS: All Humble Choice subscribers will also get an exclusive sneak peek at One Step from Eden and new Humble Original, Space Routine.

Retail:

• $322.87 (all 12)

CV:

• 48.43 (all 12)

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

A Zachtronics game a month keeps, well, who exactly away?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Ohhhh dear, this month really hit the spot. Iโ€™m excited to notice so many wishlisted games among these 12 choices.
[New subscription] If I see correctly, these would be some impressive reveals. *Puts on glasses*
[Maybe subscribe] I'm really struggling with this one. Some games I want, but do I want to pay that much for them?
[Pause] Pausing it is; time to focus my time and efforts to reduce the overgrowing backlog!
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] Hard pass this month. Compared to the Classic plan, my options are horrible and even ignoring that, the content doesnโ€™t seem that great to me.

Very Good.

4 years ago

Wow, it's rare that a bundle with 2 wishlisted games is one I'm thinking very seriously about pausing. I guess it doesn't help that the 2 in question were wishlisted in the hopes of maybe/one day getting them, rather than 'must play now'. I looked at the steam pages for all the games and it seemed like half of them were fantasy rpg type games. It would be nice to have a bit of variety, just in the hopes that 'something sticks' for everyone.
So I think I'll wait and see if Fanatical offers any good bundles this month or a game I really want goes on sale and the pause button will be hit.

4 years ago

I guess for people that find ownership really important, this one is a blast, but if you are on gamepass, this is basically a huge "rebundle". Hard pause for me, although interested in 198x

4 years ago

This would be a great bundle for me if I didn't already own Exapunks and AI War 2. Am surprised to find myself actually considering it anyway because of Turok of all things. So... how good are Fell Seal and Battlechasers? (Yeah I could check the Steam reviews (and will), but I'm curious what folks around here think.)

4 years ago

I picked Fell Seal for Final Fantasy Tactics feel and Battle Chasers for that RPG turn based combat.

4 years ago

I finished Fell Seal and Battlechasers. I can recommend both if you like turn-based games.

Fell Seal (Tactics Ogre/FF Tactics -Clone) is a little bit grindy, if you wanna do everything and see the "true happy ending". And one class is a little overpowered. which makes many battles too easy. Story was okay.
Battlechasers (Classic JRPG-Combat) is great, story is a little boring, but nice party building options. It's not too grindy.

Both games are repetitive, you will often do exactly the same in most battles.

4 years ago

Only one wishlist game and a few I'm kinda interested in. Not sure if I will pause or not yet.

4 years ago

That Turok from 1997 made me laugh.

4 years ago

It made me happy.

Old School forever.

4 years ago

Well I liked it back in the day but it is 2020 now...

4 years ago

Nice bundle, at least 8 games in my wishlist and one more that's interested me :).

4 years ago

I already have Battle Chasers: Nightwar but I would buy it again if I didn't. It is a really enjoyable game at least from my point of view.
Maybe Fell Seal could be nice too. I am not found of the rest so I don't know if I will buy this one.

4 years ago

I have really mixed feelings about it. I might get it and split it with a friend after all

4 years ago

anyone else stuck in Payment already in progress?

4 years ago

I'm stuck on the "please wait we're charging your default payment method"

Edit: Despite having been stuck there, the payment went through.

4 years ago*

Same for me.

4 years ago

yup.. i'm stuck with this error as well.
Let us know if / when you get your games "released"

*** EDIT: mine are unstuck now, and I was able to claim

4 years ago*

I've received an email after about 5 minutes.

4 years ago

Turok? Wtf? What this game got to do with Humble Bundle? Pretty underwhelming bundle overall, too bad that i bought Nighwar separately, thinking about pausing.

4 years ago

xd

4 years ago

Turok is well worth full price let alone $12. #ForeverNostalgic

4 years ago

I am missing the option gift myself (and not subscribing).

4 years ago

Thank you for the chart Lilly :3. I have Battle Chaser wishlisted and 5 other games are pretty much to my liking (Pedro, Death's Gambit, Niffelheim, Fell Seal and Rollercoaster).
It is a nice bundle, even if in my opinion there is no game that would make this bundle a must have, it is still solid.

Gonna drop 198x and Etherborn mainly because they don't have cards and seems like really short games with no replay value.

4 years ago

Forever pausing gang where you at.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Just a heads up if your selecting multiple games then confirming them like I did, for me the DLC for Planet Coaster didn't appear, so just make sure to go into your recent purchases for the March 2020 Humble Choice in-case you also don't see it.

4 years ago

I'm guessing there are lots of objectively good / popular games here, but absolutely nothing here that interests me, with the possible exception of Etherborn.

4 years ago

Already own Fell Seal, Battlechasers and Planet Coaster, bad month for me, good month for giveaways :)

4 years ago

Thanks for all these years, HB.
RIP.

4 years ago

Yeah, this is the bundle that's going to spell the end of Humble. That's probably it.

4 years ago

Hmmm...not too sure about this one, I want Planet Coaster but I probably won't play the other games in the next years or ever with many games on my backlog already.

4 years ago

Planet Coaster is great but it seems to be another one of those "hey look, cool game, right? now buy some of the 20 pricey DLC" kinda deal.

4 years ago

Don't have any of them, yet still the worst bundle.

4 years ago

I tried unlocking the choices, then I found my self kicked off classic plan. Anyone else facing this issue?

4 years ago

That is nasty. I just unlocked my choices and redeemed one of the game without problems. Have you already tried to contact the HB support ?

4 years ago

Contacted but no reply yet.

4 years ago

Are you sure you really got kicked off? I had it happen in January that I had repeated payment errors and the page it loads after the payment fails made it look like I was kicked off, but I really wasn't. When I went back to the "My subscription" page later and clicked "Unlock my choices" again when my payment problems were sorted, everything worked as expected.

Check if it still says "You're on the classic plan" under https://www.humblebundle.com/subscription/home ...?

4 years ago

Yep, I checked it doesn't say anymore. It say next 8 months are paid. Also it shows my sub as active, but it says resubscribe.

4 years ago

Yep, I checked it doesn't say anymore. It say next 8 months are paid. Also it shows my sub as active, but it says resubscribe.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.