Hallo, I just bought a Thurstmaster T150 wheel and unboxed it.
I'd like some advice on which games should work out of the box with it.
I tried Grid 2 and Autosport so far and I can't seem to be able to make it work...
I don't really want to tweak right now, only a game that just works.
Any advice will be much appreciated.

Edit: I am on win 7, I downoaded and installed the most updated driver.
Could make GTR2, Race 07, Grid, Grid 2, Grid Autosport, NFS Most Wanted work so far.

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

my goodness that name sounds more like an adult toy manufacturer & model.... does it take 2x AA's? or is it 9V powered? xD

okay, serious note.. did it come with a cd/dvd and drivers to install?? or maybe check the dildo manufacturer website and see if they have a download there.. it likely relies on software based drivers to function properly.

7 years ago

Driver installed.

7 years ago

There are many complaints about it not working on Windows 10, even after downloading the suggested driver package and firmware update from Thrustmaster. Are you trying to use it on a PC with Windows 10? Good luck to you.

Read 5th post down on this page - http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/36365/thrustmaster-t150-support
"This version of the game does not officially support Windows 10, so we are limited in the support we can provide unfortunately. However as long as all your hardware has Windows 10 compatible drivers, and meets or exceeeds (sic) the minimum requirements of the game, you should be able to get it to run." and "We have no plans for a Windows 10 patch, at the current time I'm afraid."
Someone offered a workaround further into that discussion which might work for you. There are also reports that Logitech wheel owners have problems with Grid 2 as well.

7 years ago

I'm on win7. I'll check that post anyway. Edit: i made it work in grid 2 and autosport thanks to that post, had to tweak some files but job done, thanks!

7 years ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.