⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Erzurum is a winter survival game which you will struggle against freezing temperatures, the wild nature, hunger and thirst.

ALL REVIEWS: Mixed (3,082)
STEAMDB RATING: 40.24%
TRADING CARDS:

Steam Store
SteamDB

1 year ago

Comment has been collapsed.

it doesn't look good. skip

1 year ago

strange pricing. hasn't valve set a minimum discount price of 50 cents?

1 year ago

This is what I found from Steam.

https://partner.steamgames.com/doc/marketing/discounts

Q: Is there a limit to how deeply I can discount a game?
A: You can set a game discount up to 90% off the base price. However, the Steam store only supports a minimum unit sale of $0.49 USD or equivalent in each currency or region. As such, a discount on a package can only bring the discounted price down to $0.49 USD. Also, if you set prices below the suggested equivalent price in any currency or region, your discounts may be restricted by the minimum discounted price in that currency or region. If you wish to sell content below these limits, you are welcome to use the Steam Inventory service to sell items within your game.

Edit: I was able to add the game to my cart for $0.27 and it still shows that price on the screen where I choose a payment method. Maybe if I choose to pay with the credit I have on my Steam account they will allow it because there is no transaction fees for Steam, but if I choose to pay with a credit card or Paypal, they will increase the price to $0.49? I'm not sure.

1 year ago*

With the last regional prices update, that got much negative responses here on sg, they changed the min. price too.
So $0.27 is now the lowest possible price.

1 year ago

I think the key to that is " may be restricted "

Probably to avoid abuse, rather than to punish creators for making cheaper games.

1 year ago

I've never heard of this game before, but I just happen to be playing The Long Dark right now and I thought this games looks similar but with more realistic visuals. I looked up a video of the game and it turns out that this game is almost an identical copy of almost everything in The Long Dark. The interface elements are pretty much identical right down to how they look, how they work, and where they are placed on the screen. The mechanics of the game, the specific items, almost everything is the same. It seems like they purposely tried to recreate the exact same game, but with more realistic graphics.

The game is very buggy, but I kind of want to grab a copy because it's so cheap and I like these type of games. I would want to sit on it for a year or 2 hoping the dev would make it better, but it looks like it as abandoned over a year ago.

Edit: I couldn't help myself and I grabbed a copy. It's pretty much free anyway considering it only costs the price of a few Steam card drops and I have the fake money sitting on my Steam account anyway. I love exploration games and especially ones with snow, so I know I will play it some day when I get desperate for this type of game. I know it won't be a good game, but I will probably get some enjoyment out of it.

1 year ago*

i watched some videos and i noticed the game got really nice graphics. would be good to test it out and take some screenshots :)

1 year ago

Oh hell yeah, I love me some shitty shovelware

1 year ago

Trash game, don't buy it.

1 year ago

+1

1 year ago

Only worth buying if in your region cards from the game worth more than the game itself.

1 year ago

Thanks for the warning!
Added the "game" and the "developer" and all other of his "games" to my ignore list.

1 year ago

shovelware with 41% positive reviews.

1 year ago

Shovelware , not even worth the 0.27 cents.

1 year ago

i agree.

1 year ago

It's the worst game in Steam market.

1 year ago

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago*

For anyone who is wondering, Erzurum is just a cash grab by the developer who heavily used the stock material from Unreal Engine, and when the engine is upgraded to the next version, he just said "I can't go back to the previous version" and abandoned the project.

1 year ago

Closed 2 months ago by xSPYROx.