Humble Paradox Bundle 2019

3 Tiers, 8 Games

05 Feb 2019 - 19 Feb 2019

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Europa Universalis IV

• RU / CIS - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine
  • LATAM (?) - AR, BO, BR, BS, BZ, CL, CO, CR, EC, GF, GT, GY, HN, NI, PA, PE, PY, SR, SV, UY, VE
  • ROW

Crusader Kings II

• RU / CIS - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine,
  • LATAM (?) - CK, AR, BO, BR, BS, BZ, CL, CO, CR, EC, GF, GT, GY, HN, KG, NI, PA, PE, PY, SR, SV, UY
  • ROW

Tier 1 - $1

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne 77% of 102 reviews - -    Giveaways    1 $9.99
Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game 88% of 970 reviews - -    Giveaways    4 $9.99
Magicka 2 77% of 4060 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    3 $14.99
Crusader Kings II 90% of 20395 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    15 $39.99

Tier 2 - BTA (lowest so far: $4.97 + $0.01)

Age of Wonders III 79% of 4483 reviews 🏆    Giveaways 1 $29.99
Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods (DLC) 77% of 125 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    3 $14.99
Europa Universalis IV 82% of 34337 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    1 $39.99

Tier 3 - $12

Steel Division: Normandy 44 72% of 3205 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $39.99
Age of Wonders III - Deluxe Edition DLC (DLC) 82% of 23 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    0 $6.99
Magicka 2 Upgrade to Deluxe Edition (61815) No user reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    0 $10.00
Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado (DLC) 73% of 269 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    0 $14.99

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $74.96
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $159.93
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $231.90

CV:

• Tier 1 = 11.24
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 23.99
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 34.79

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

[Skip] I'm not into these strategy things. Grand strategy or lunar sale, where will your funds go?

View Results
[T1] Darkest Hour is great and that CK2 price is almost as good as when it was free.
[BTA] Not buying AoW3 finally paid off!
[BTA] Not buying AoW3 finally paid off! [T3] Can't say no to more DLC.
[Already Own] They keep rebundling the same stuff, where's BattleTech or Surviving Mars?
[Expensive] That's a lot of money for some ol' DLC.
[Skip] I'm not into these strategy things.

So much rebundles.. and tier 3 is basically $12 for just steel :D

5 years ago

and for ~5,50$, more as T2, (with the other 3 DLCs) not a bad deal anyways...

5 years ago

12$ and just El dorado, at least give art of war -_-

5 years ago

I was on edge to get Steel Division or not, but that's $6 just for it, from T2 to T3. I held out on EU4 and AoW so I took T2. The $6 was just a tad too expensive for me for a game that doesn't have too good reviews and I have no time for. It's not too bad if you really wanted the game.

5 years ago

I'm glad that i held off buying age of wonders on chrono when it first came out on chrono gg.
Both games in tier 2 are on my wishlist and had been thinking of getting them.

5 years ago

Where is the Stellaris? Where is it?

5 years ago

Not worth it, game lacks way too much compared to other paradox games.

5 years ago

Tier 1 is awesome but having all but Darkest Hour ; Age of Wonders 3 (though.. haven't played 1 and 2) + DLC, and Magicka 2 DLC would be intresting, but no way going for tier 3 for those, I rather save money and play backlog

5 years ago

I already own most, would be a good bundle if you're into ckII and for some reason don't own it yet.

5 years ago

I grabbed it for Steel Sivision, I'll ga the rest

5 years ago

I've just sent you a friend request on Steam for some infos. ;)

5 years ago*

Approved of course ;)

5 years ago

I can't justify T3 by itself, and T1 for only AoW2? Ehhhhh. Maybe, but probably not.

ALSO: For some reason, even though I have The Old Gods DLC, it is not appearing as "owned" or even "partially owned" in RACharts.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

BTA is down to $5.06, just FYI.

5 years ago

Should have waited.

5 years ago

I am a Big Sucker for Strategy Games. I bought both the 2018/19 bundles. Although I bought T2 last bundle as I had Stellaris before the Bundle. Paradox used to be a great company. Decent price and great discounts. Nowadays apart from coming out with countless DLCs, Price increase and never below 75% discounts. I find its the best time to get their games through bundles.

I am very disappointed at tier 3. Apart from Steel Division, the couple of Magicka 2 and AoW III DLCs are mainly just soundtrack DLCs. Thats very weak. However there's an end to the number of games and repeats I am willing to take. The repeats from last yr are Crusader Kings II and DLC, Magicka 2. 3/11, 2/8 Games is still acceptable.

5 years ago

I think I better wait for next paradox bundle.
That time got battletech, steel division, hearts of iron 4, Europa Universalis IV

5 years ago

BTA is 4.97$ now...

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.