Humble Paradox Bundle 2019

3 Tiers, 8 Games

05 Feb 2019 - 19 Feb 2019

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Europa Universalis IV

• RU / CIS - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine
  • LATAM (?) - AR, BO, BR, BS, BZ, CL, CO, CR, EC, GF, GT, GY, HN, NI, PA, PE, PY, SR, SV, UY, VE
  • ROW

Crusader Kings II

• RU / CIS - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine,
  • LATAM (?) - CK, AR, BO, BR, BS, BZ, CL, CO, CR, EC, GF, GT, GY, HN, KG, NI, PA, PE, PY, SR, SV, UY
  • ROW

Tier 1 - $1

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne 77% of 102 reviews - -    Giveaways    1 $9.99
Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game 88% of 970 reviews - -    Giveaways    4 $9.99
Magicka 2 77% of 4060 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    3 $14.99
Crusader Kings II 90% of 20395 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    15 $39.99

Tier 2 - BTA (lowest so far: $4.97 + $0.01)

Age of Wonders III 79% of 4483 reviews 🏆    Giveaways 1 $29.99
Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods (DLC) 77% of 125 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    3 $14.99
Europa Universalis IV 82% of 34337 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    1 $39.99

Tier 3 - $12

Steel Division: Normandy 44 72% of 3205 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $39.99
Age of Wonders III - Deluxe Edition DLC (DLC) 82% of 23 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    0 $6.99
Magicka 2 Upgrade to Deluxe Edition (61815) No user reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    0 $10.00
Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado (DLC) 73% of 269 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    0 $14.99

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $74.96
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $159.93
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $231.90

CV:

• Tier 1 = 11.24
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 23.99
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 34.79

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

[Skip] I'm not into these strategy things. Grand strategy or lunar sale, where will your funds go?

View Results
[T1] Darkest Hour is great and that CK2 price is almost as good as when it was free.
[BTA] Not buying AoW3 finally paid off!
[BTA] Not buying AoW3 finally paid off! [T3] Can't say no to more DLC.
[Already Own] They keep rebundling the same stuff, where's BattleTech or Surviving Mars?
[Expensive] That's a lot of money for some ol' DLC.
[Skip] I'm not into these strategy things.

eeh....

5 years ago

The DLCs in Tier 3 are tempting, but that's about it.

5 years ago

I maybe have 1000+ hours in AOW games. Would recommend looking into those if you like that sort of game. They were not made by paradox and have no relation to paradox. The dev was more recently bought by paradox long after making those games.

5 years ago

Not for $12 :(

5 years ago

saw it and was hoping we would get more ck2 dlc :(

5 years ago

f**k I just bought AoW III on chrono.gg since it was the lowest recorded and was bundled only one time -_-

5 years ago

That's why I usually wait until the last chance to buy things. You just never know. There's still ~22 hours left on the Chrono deal and you could have seen first if Humble had a new bundle today. If it's something that is at risk of selling out though then that is a different story and complicates things.

5 years ago*

Yep you're so right :/ I wasn't in a good mood after a hard working day, Idk... And I never bought on chrono, it was my first time... bad experience unfortunately haha ^^ I guess I will just bought the tiers1 of the bundle then... in 13 days this time! ^^ (Yes I learn from my mistakes :p)

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

BTA started from 6 and now is dropping (PAY MORE THAN THE AVERAGE OF $5.59)

5 years ago

Lowest 5,44$ for me. I really like these games but always has problems like I already have significant part or game has 1000 DLC and never will buy complete version ;). If only I have not Age of Wonders 3...

5 years ago*

Happy to see Age of Wonders 2 finally get bundled again. Was in a $6 tier last time. Now it's Tier 1. Perfect for anyone looking to complete their collection of the classic trilogy.

5 years ago

Not buying Magika 2 finally paid off!

5 years ago

lol'd at this...
then realized as I bulk-activated keys that the Magicka 2 key redeemed...
...even though I already owned it. :-\

So yeah, be careful with that key if you already own Magicka 2.
I had this version already... https://steamdb.info/sub/61332/apps/

5 years ago

If it said "product already owned" the key should be reusable. Or am I misunderstanding your post?

5 years ago

There are a few games on Steam for which a key might still activate even if you already own the game, depending on what package the key is supposed to activate. Apparently, this is one of them. (i.e. it did not say "product already owned")

5 years ago

Huh, TIL. I'd never seen or even heard of that before.

5 years ago

every paradox key is like that. why? who knows.

5 years ago

Dang. This is the first time im hearing of this. Thank you for the heads up!

5 years ago

This just happened to me for Crusader Kings II. I had another Crusader Kings II from 2014 I guess, and the game activated twice. I've never encountered this issue before because I rely on steam telling me if I own a game when I redeem bundle keys. The best I can figure is that my previous CKII had DLC in it so this key is technically for a different product, even though it's the same game.

Now I have to start looking at my game library before redeeming each key. Bah, waste of time. At least I only paid a buck for this bundle.

5 years ago

Ouch. Cheers for the heads up... although in my case, I really don't own it yet, so it isn't an issue.

5 years ago

Sorry, for some reason the warning about Paradox "troll keys" isn't in this thread ;c

TLDR: All of their keys are dangerous, check before you use.
I already had this Magicka 2, but I could waste most of the others even though I own the games.

5 years ago

lol @ "[Already Own] ...where's BattleTech or Surviving Mars?"
Now that the BT devs (HBS) were bought by Paradox, they're not going to bundle BT before they're done rolling out all extra DLCs the next few years - I kid you not. So keep waiting patient gamers, but it'll be quite some time.
The dollar tier is a nobrainer with a 40P game to GA, and I may keep Darkest Hour and Magica 2, the latter of which I'm glad doesn't take itself too seriously..."Friendly fire is always on, promoting emergent gameplay humor as players accidentally hurt or kill their friends in their attempts to annihilate enemies."

5 years ago

If they make enough $15 DLCs, it would fit well into PDX' business model to bundle the living daylights out of the base game.

5 years ago

Would buy if there was something more than 3 DLC, some old strategic games and few games I already own. IMO not quality bundle. For 8$ would buy without hesitation, but for 12? Come on, I got AAA games cheaper with Monthly. They need to make better bundles, otherwise they won't have my money. And I used to buy practically every bundle in the past, cause the games were just cool and I could have give some of them away here. But now... nah.

5 years ago

T1 for me! Grabbing Magicka 2 for 1 buck is a dream of mine.

5 years ago

If only tier 1 had both AoW II and III ...🙄

5 years ago

Skip aow II and play rather age of wonders shadow Magic. its a standalone dlc of aow II

5 years ago

Thanks for the tip, will wishlist it.

5 years ago

easy skip for me

5 years ago

5 years ago

Happy cake day!

5 years ago

Thank you! ^^

5 years ago

Happy cake day :o)

5 years ago

🎂 Happy cakefactory day! 🎂

5 years ago

This bundle is not very good. Unless you like the other games you should just buy the Age of Wonders III Collection when it goes on sale for $8 to $10. On the other hand, the $1 tier might be good just to pick up cheap AOWII Wizards Throne.

5 years ago

Can't decide between tier 2 and 3 as I own quite a few of the games but not much in terms of dlc.

Also Shakti, one of the answers in the poll I think has a bit of a cut and paste error. Not sure if you're able to change it or not.

T1 is great if you don't have any of the games. Awesome value for a buck.

5 years ago*

Aye, I merged them by accident, sorry for that and unfortunately I can't modify the poll options after the thread is up.
I blame it on feeling pretty awful because I'm having a cold. 🤒
But that's just me finding silly excuses... :)

5 years ago

No worries. Drink lots of honey and Lemon water/tea and hopefully, you'll be fine in no time!

5 years ago

Hey stevey, if you already got it and you're not gonna use it elsewhere, can I buy EU IV directly from you? Can't find any active bundle split with this game available, this time. Let me know!

5 years ago

Hey Ernesttico. unfortunately for you, its the main reason why I am buying this bundle as i want EUIV too. Best of luck to you in getting a key. Maybe you will get lucky and win a copy on SG!

5 years ago

Oh, sorry, I thought you were buying it only for the DLCs. My bad! Thanks anyway!

5 years ago

Unfortunately, soliciting trades on SG isn't allowed. Gotta PM Steam friends or check other sites like Steamtrades or Barter or Lestrades or so. :)

5 years ago

Oops! You're right, thanks for the tip.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Humble Buy Moar DLC Bundle

5 years ago

Most of it is so old in terms of content and require newer DLC to have fun I would hardly call it a Paradox “2019” bundle. I mean at least include common sense for EU4 and etc. I have most of the listed stuff anyways but this is really not good. I’d probably call it “Paradox I want to upsell the other Old DLC Bundle”.

5 years ago*

EU4 is the only thing i want. not sure it is worth buying just for 1 game.

5 years ago

I have all but Steel Division and I'm still considering buying it just for that game.
But even as a big fan of PDX I must consider this a seriously weak bundle, on tier 2 and 3. There are so many CK2 expansions, why must they always include Old Gods? And the two "deluxe" upgrades on tier 3 also have little value.

5 years ago

I buy T3 because of Steel Division, EU IV and AoW 2. In the end much cheaper then get them in this or the last sales.
Why they include Old Gods ? Because it is a very cheap "filler". The other DLCs brings money, this one didn't^^.

EDIT:
T2 = the average of $6.55 (about €5.72)

5 years ago*

Those 3 games are the same reason I might buy this bundle. I wish I can find somebody to split the Old Gods and AoW3 deluxe dlc with.

5 years ago

2 dlcs i am missing for Crusader Kings and Europa Universalis IV, Not worth it :/

5 years ago

I am looking to buy the bundle and split it. Would you be interested in the CK II Old Gods dlc? Location US.

5 years ago

Since i am all out of stuff to trade now a days it would not be worth it for me. But thanks for the offer!

5 years ago

It is actually a bundle split not trading. Everyone gets to pay for only the game or games they are interested in. The Old Gods dlc would only cost $1.25 for instance. Add me if you are interested and I will refer you to the thread on bundle split on steam.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.