With over 200 games now available to find on the Stadia store, we’re inviting you to explore new adventures with a special offer.

Purchase or pre-order any game for $59.99 USD or more launching by October 10, 2021 and we’ll help you play on the biggest screen you own with a Stadia Premiere Edition (shipping charges may apply, see full terms here).

Claiming your Stadia Premiere Edition (while supplies last):

• Purchase a game or game bundle on the Stadia store for $59.99 USD or above between September 26, 2021 12:01am PT and October 10, 2021 11:59pm PT, or pre-order a game or game bundle for $59.99 USD or above that launches on Stadia between September 26, 2021 12:01am PT and October 10, 2021 11:59pm PT.
  • You’ll receive an email and redemption code by October 20, 2021 11:59 pm PT, and must be redeemed by November 20, 2021 11:59 pm PT. Offer valid while supplies last.
  • Offer valid in US, UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Austria, and Switzerland.

Stadia Premiere Edition is priced at 80 USD by default, so you save 20 USD with this offer before shipping and handling costs of the physical hardware.

Main blog post
Terms and conditions

View attached image.
2 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you try Google Stadia using this offer?

View Results
Yes
No
Maybe
Not available in my country
I already have a Stadia membership

RIP Stadia

2 years ago

A sinking ship

2 years ago

it can't be it had a whopping 9 games released in September - (granted only 3 were not years old and none were exclusive) but still....

2 years ago

If one is actually interested in cloud gaming, then try Geforce Now

2 years ago

+1 GFN and xCloud are currently the way to go for cloud gaming. Buying a Stadia over those, is like buying an OUYA over a PS4 or XOne.

2 years ago*

That's true, but if you can bought a OUYA for $60 is not a bad deal, you can use the controller and the Chromecast... Anyway it's not a deal for me, I bought the new Xbox controller the last week and I prefer android stick instead Chomecast. By the way I use stadia an GeForce now in a Q96 TV box using LAN cable, with a Amazon fire stick I only able yo play GeForce Now but usin WiFi works very well.

2 years ago*

no thanks - good laugh like 200 games is a lot doesn't Steam have that many every week - must be close

i also like the way the offer is mentioned in dollar which is for like one country on that list

2 years ago

View attached image.
2 years ago

Let me guess, they're trying to move some inventory and this was the best they could come up with. When people are more likely to buy the controller than use the service itself that's a bad sign.

2 years ago

They're just clearing the stocks of the old bundle (with CCU) to make space for the new one (with CCwGTV).

2 years ago

Ah.

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.