The Baconing - Plain Sight - Madballs in Babo: Invasion - Beat Hazard - Sol Survivor + Music

Just paying all you want and as u wish

If you pay more than 5 meals (1 meal = u$s2) u get:

Killing Floor - Return to Wonderland Graphic Novel + Music

Goal: 5000 meals "Achieved" Cyber-Chicken #1 Indie Comic Book - The Red Skulls Indie Film

Goal: 12500 meals "Achieved" Music

Goal: 25000 meals "Achieved" Beat Hazard ULTRA DLC - Beat Hazard iTunes DLC - The Baconing: Roesha DLC - Madballs in Babo: Invasion DLCs

Goal: 35000 meals (2500 meals more = 5000u$s more) Scratches Director's Cut

Goal: ? (secret) Want one more game? A really nice one? Goal and game will be revealed once the prior goal is met. Let’s #MAKEGR8HAPPEN!

-----BeMine Bundle-----

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Let's see if we can get the 6th goal

1 decade ago

come on guys !

1 decade ago

Anyone actually watch that Red Skulls film? I spent the time downloading it and deleted it after a cursory glance through different prts of the movie - it was terrible.

1 decade ago

Ye its crap

1 decade ago

what do you guys think is the reason that bemine bundle doesnt get the kind of top donors as the humble bundle? bemine has been going on for several days and has $280, $92, $74, etc, while the humble botanica bundle in just a couple of days has $1.000, $904, $411, $320, ...

1 decade ago

I think it's because the HIB is the best known and, therefore, those who donate a lot on the HIB will be seen more. It makes it perfect for groups and sites to advertise. Plus, it's more obvious you're giving to charity on the HIB. That said, it is kinda surprising. The rewards for donations are good enough where, had I had the money, I likely would have made a run for them.

1 decade ago

The 25K goal is good enough for me. Although I don't even want Scratches.

1 decade ago

I am just curious what the last goal is. We never got to see it last bundle.

1 decade ago

the last on the other bundle was the fish screen saver =P

1 decade ago

It was either that fish screensaver or Post Apocalyptic Mayhem

1 decade ago

Got PAM :( wanted the screensaver, PAM is a shitty game :D

1 decade ago

YAY :D
Another game :P

1 decade ago

ah come on less than 7500 meals left for 5th goal

1 decade ago

With a fantastic lineup like that, I really thought this one would do better than it did. Mhm.

The Botanicula HIB that everyone is bitching about raked in 10 times the dosh in just two days, by the way.

1 decade ago

I think HiB works that well because that was the first indie bundle, and it's the only one most people know. And who doesn't like cheap games?

So get the word out about this bundle...

1 decade ago

Well, HIB sends an e-mail when there's a new bundle, so most people who've bought something in the past know there's a new bundle. Be Mine doesn't do that nor does it have such a existing following. Hopefully if they continue with such high quality bundles they'll become better known with time.

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 months ago.

1 decade ago

No, fuck the BTA, I'm tired of that bullshit. They took a different approach and I personally like it.

1 decade ago

I'll purchase this just for the chance that we get Scratches...

1 decade ago

already got it, maybe we'll reach the last but i dont think so :/

1 decade ago

Hit 28K several minutes ago. Another 7K for the next 3 days it runs? Doesn't look likely tbh.

1 decade ago

If this bundle reaches 35,000 before the deadline, I guarantee Satan will be trudging to work in snow-shoes.

1 decade ago

yeah its hard as hell =P

But i expect some fight for the Top Donors

maybe they will randomly gift the game like the last time

1 decade ago

I heard LinHongJun, the top donor for this bundle and almost the last one, buys the bundles and sells them at a higher price for people in China who can't get it themselves (the reason I heard was because they lacked a credit card, which is entirely probable).

I don't know how much of this is true, but it would explain why he "bought" 10 more meals in less than 24 hours.

1 decade ago

mmm yeah that could be true... or maybe he have a lot of brothers hidden and he is just trying to give them games

na your thinking is more credible

1 decade ago

Unfortunately there's nothing in the ToS against this... the closest I could find was that by buying a bundle, the end-user (the person who receives it and uses it) must use it for personal, non-commercial use. If he's making gifts, even though he'd potentially sell them it's not commercial use since he's not the end-user. But, I'm not a lawyer.

In any case, it's still unfair to the other people who truly gift the game simply because the top donor gets some perks... naming rights in a game, custom poster, vinyl record, AND a limited edition of Grimm Fairy Tales. And he made some nice money on the side too.

Interestingly I found that you are responsible for your download page and YAWMA (who makes the Bemine bundle) cannot be held responsible if a key is leaked. So basically you can buy a bundle and give the games you don't want to a friend.

1 decade ago

If i buy it now , will i recieve the Bonuss when they reach it?

1 decade ago

Yes. Everyone gets the bonuses as the goals are reached. (Except for goal 1 which requires you to pay $10 or more.)

1 decade ago

In 1 hour 300 meals more.

Mmm maybe....

1 decade ago

just bought it ! awesome

1 decade ago

i bought 10 meals, lets make it happen :o

1 decade ago

wow more than 1000 meals in 1 day =O

maybe... but just maybe... =P

1 decade ago

nice got one

1 decade ago

i just want to see what the final goal is going to be

1 decade ago

3k for 37 hours. I think thats possible.

1 decade ago

yesterday it was 7500 meals left so 3k in 1.5 days should be possible indeed!

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by astranime.