In the last few days, I did more giveaways than I was used to.
I decided to check the winners with sgtools and found some that had multiple wins for the same game and lots of not activated wins.
So I requested a new winner but most of my requests have been denied ith the comment "The suspension was already served".
Do I have to send that offending user a key?

I'm not sure what to do next

Edit:
Have a little gift for your help:
http://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/a9562028-883a-11e7-a309-fa163ee2f826

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Yes.

(You'd get a re-roll if it happened within a last month and they didn't serve the suspension for it already)

6 years ago

oh ok.
Is there any ay for me to check for that?
I dont want to bother the support for that if i have a chance to check for myself.

I have ome winners with 9 not activated wins AND some with a non activated game within the last month

6 years ago

If your reroll request have already been denied that means the winners have already been punished for their infractions and none of those infractions happened within the last month. If the winners got suspended within the last month the rerolls will be granted regardless if they have already been punished.

6 years ago*

Frohen Kuchentag!

6 years ago

Herzlichen Dank :D

View attached image.
6 years ago

only support can see who has been already suspended, no other way to check but to send a reroll request.

6 years ago

in this case i wouldn't send game and take the "unrecieved" if they don't reroll... :)

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

nope

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

for me it's the only correct way... :)

scum like this with several unactivated wins should be temp. suspended... it's SG fault to keep these people in community and let them continue with this shit...

6 years ago

You get a reroll if they were suspended within the past 30 days, not if they broke the rules in that time frame. I have managed to get reroll and users suspended on 4-month-old double wins.

6 years ago

Good to know, thanks for the correction.

6 years ago

Exactly, the 30 days thing can be confusing.
Suspension not served => reroll granted, user suspended
Suspension already served less than 30 days ago => reroll granted
Suspension already served more than 30 days ago => reroll not granted

6 years ago

4 months, ha. I was able to get reroll because winner didn't activate win from 2014 :D

Which kinda made me think about getting some "previous suspensions" or something on reroll screen, because I was sure I'm wasting support's time to check if he served his punishment.
But then, knowing humans, while it would help some people, for others it would be just a great source of drama and other bullshit :(

6 years ago

If you didn't mention that you will ask for a reroll for every winner who has multiple wins or not activated wins they can't give you a new winner

6 years ago

Mentioning it doesn't matter. Those days of special rules are gone. He should have used sgtools as entrance to prevent people he doesn't want inside. Once in, unless it's a private and leaked giveaway, he has to respect the obligation he took upon himself. It's not always seen as fair, but send and forget. Move on. Be smarter in the future.

6 years ago

Oh rly, didn't know since I see a lot of people mentioning they will check winners and even saw a reroll or few month or 2 back cause of this.. :S
Thx for info anyway NB264 :)

6 years ago

It's more like a warning to people not to enter if they've sinned in the past... But is not a rule. You can check the winner and report them if there's something, like OP did, but if support says "they paid their dues" you have to send the gift. Or suffer "unreceived" on your dossier.

6 years ago

Lots of people don't care if their winners didn't broke rules, others check their winners - I guess they just write "if you broke the rules and weren't punished, you better not win my giveaway".

6 years ago

it's up to you, but you should since that's how sg works.

reroll request denied = send game to the winner

6 years ago

Do I have to send that offending user a key?

Yes unless you're willing to take a not received.
Since they all seem to be from GoGoBundles what I would do is send the keys, blacklist if you feel inclined and move on.

6 years ago*

Thanks for your answers.
Of course I'll send the keys, dont want to get a "not received".

6 years ago

I've been there also in your situation when re-rolls are denied and it's not fun sending your gift to such a winner but like you said it's better than a not received and it's not worth to get a not received for. You can bl the winner so it doesn't happen again and using SGTools giveaways avoids having such winners.

6 years ago

Two option for you.

• Give the key. It the appropriate action, since the support denied the re-roll request even after you found out they broke basic SG rule means that they have already sentenced them for their actions and have already crossed 1 month "GA-win" suspension. There is always place for BL as a personal punishment from your side if you want.
  • Don't give key, and live with not received stats.
6 years ago*

I edited the suspicious paragraph, thanks for the hint

6 years ago

Glad to help out :)

6 years ago

:cough:
:points up:

I think this one might be counted as calling out, because

~.^

6 years ago

What are you taking about? :P

6 years ago

It's truly a mystery. ;P

6 years ago

To be fair it is a rather philosophical question :P

I for example don't think you can.

6 years ago

I find that, to a broader interpretation of the question, both "Things." and "I have no bloody idea, honestly." tend to work equally well as responses.

I for example don't think you can.

I don't follow. Which likely means you're correct.

6 years ago

View attached image.
6 years ago

Oh, no, that wasn't it at all (but to answer you, SG doesn't consider it calling out if you're referencing a matter within the same thread- which is understandable, as you'd have some awkward handicaps on certain discussions, otherwise).
Suffice it to say that my first quote above cuts out where it does for a reason.

6 years ago

Well now you got me confused but it's ok, it's my default state of being :P

6 years ago

Tomorrow I'll post my first giveaway with sgtools gate here to check how that works and as a thank you here

6 years ago

Ok dont want to wait till tomorrow to try sgtools out.
here it is
http://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/a9562028-883a-11e7-a309-fa163ee2f826
Good luck and thanks

6 years ago

Already have the game, but your first sgtools GA works fine.

6 years ago

Bump

6 years ago

You're not allowed to deliberately withhold a key if support already cleared the user. If you'd do that, you risk getting in trouble yourself. Besides, the person has already served his sentence, so there's no need to deny them further wins. A lot of people on SG like continuing their own personal vendettas against rulebreakers for eternity, but I've always found that rather pointless.

6 years ago

So all keys sent and one has been rerolled.

6 years ago

Closed 5 years ago by astaldo.