Comment has been collapsed.

Neither one is $7.49 for me.. Village Gold is $30

1 year ago

You gotta select "Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition & Village Gold Edition " which gives you both Gold editions as a single key

1 year ago

It's out of stock now anyway so I guess it doesn't matter. I just needed Village Gold

1 year ago

Pay with visa it worked, paypal refunded / canceled instant, for me at least

1 year ago

One shows 33€ and other 13€. How do you get the price you mention? It's for both or each?
Edit: I see now shows out of stock, oke.

1 year ago

yes you have to buy the bundle, there is one key for both

1 year ago

out of stock

1 year ago

Quite the good find, very worth.

1 year ago

don't work

1 year ago

its out of stock

1 year ago

i can't log into the site anyway

1 year ago

Out of stock...

1 year ago

Shame it sold out, sounded like a good deal. Thanks anyway!

1 year ago

F**** out of stock xD

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago*

they removed games from my acc lol

1 year ago

They removed your steam keys? Thats a really werid way to act with keys legally purchased.

1 year ago

YEP yoinked the key

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

1 year ago

Time to file a PayPal dispute

1 year ago

lol they are revoking the games
lol what a shame
awful

1 year ago

Shame for razor πŸ‘ŽπŸ»

1 year ago

I can't think of any other industry that can second hand sell a product and then go 'oopsie, I sold it to you for cheaper than I like, I'm taking that back". This crap has to stop.

1 year ago

A physical store can't mess one single thing of this, online stores does whatever they want.
They all need to get sued. Something must change.

1 year ago

It normally costs $60 to get that so there's $52.50 loss on every single key sold. Considering how long this was going on for and how many people know about it there was probably a massive amount of keys sold. You think Razer is going to pay Capcom all that money?

Digital is digital. You don't even own the games you purchase.

1 year ago*

It's their mistake not mine. Other stores such EGS, GMG and even Microsoft honoured their customers.

1 year ago

Remove EGS in your answer, they just removed Death Stranding Director's Cut Edition from many users' libraries because they made a mistake in their giveaway.

1 year ago

Well, that was free anyway. They didn't pay.
EGS refund your purchases if the games goes FREE in the next 2 weeks. What other store do that? AND I even HATE EGS.

1 year ago

I rarely use EGS, but you made me look.
My free Death Stranding Director's Cut Edition is still there, the free normal version aswell.

Was this just BS from some people which were too late or did some really get removed after they got it?
And if yes, what was the criteria? Because it clearly wasn't removed for everybody.

1 year ago

Not all stores react like those fuckers. I remember substantial prices glitches through human error on gmg and gamesplanet. Both stores honored their contract and delivered the goods at the agreed discounted price without pedaling back.

1 year ago

GMG taken keys back too at least on last glitch with new Insurgency

1 year ago

Not all of them though. Maybe just for people who bought multiple ones?

1 year ago

While you're not wrong, and legally they probably are obliged to fulfil those orders, it seems a bit predatory to capitalise on someone's mistake. A mistake that could, in some circumstances, bankrupt a company. Some poor employee could, I guess, be held accountable for this by having to repay the losses, or perhaps with their job, simply for being... human.

Having said that, I know nothing about razer.com, or the details behind this error, but if it was done on purpose to drive traffic to their site, that'd be a different story altogether.

1 year ago*

I couldn't find any financial report for Razor.com. However, I found that Razer Inc., which owns Razor.com, has reported a record-high revenue of US$752.0 million with 68.0% year-on-year growth in the first half of 2021⁴. They also recorded a revenue of US$1,619.6 million with 33.3% year-on-year growth in 2021⁡.

Is there anything else you would like to know about Razor?

Quelle: Unterhaltung mit Bing, 3/30/2023(1) Razer delivers record high revenue and net profit of US$31 million for .... https://press.razer.com/company-news/razer-delivers-record-high-revenue-and-net-profit-of-us31-million-for-the-first-half-of-2021/ Zugegriffen 3/30/2023.
(2) Razer Reports full year 2021 earnings – Razer Press. https://press.razer.com/company-news/razer-reports-full-year-2021-earnings/ Zugegriffen 3/30/2023.
(3) Razor Group Gains $400 Million to Scale Its Business - Startupsavant.com. https://startupsavant.com/news/razor-group Zugegriffen 3/30/2023.
(4) Amazon: Shop-AufkΓ€ufer Razor Group knackt die ... - Business Insider. https://www.businessinsider.de/gruenderszene/business/shop-aufkaufer-razor-group-milliardenbewertung-a/ Zugegriffen 3/30/2023.
(5) Berliner Amazon-Seller Razor Group sichert sich 333 ... - Business Insider. https://www.businessinsider.de/gruenderszene/business/berliner-amazon-seller-razor-group-sichert-sich-333-millionen-euro-d/ Zugegriffen 3/30/2023.
(6) Razor Group - Funding, Financials, Valuation & Investors - Crunchbase. https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/razor-group/company_financials Zugegriffen 3/30/2023.

If ChatGPT is right I doubt such a pricing mistake would seriously harm the company.

1 year ago

Razer factures billion of dollars. Nobody's gonna be on bankrupt.
And anyway, if I make a fatal mystake when on my work, I get fired.

1 year ago

Usually, we like to keep people who make fatal mistakes in my company because we are now sure it won't happen again, and usually, no more fatal mistakes of any kind happen with that employee.

1 year ago

it seems a bit predatory to capitalise on someone's mistake. A mistake that could, in some circumstances, bankrupt a company

Razer revoked the keys and not refunding peoples money lol

privatize the profits, socialize the losses

1 year ago

Wow what a horrible move.
Instead of honoring their mistake, they would rather deal with a wave of revokes and refunds, not to mention the bad rep.

1 year ago

$ is king, old men sitting in an office looking at a chart don't see this happening to the fans.

1 year ago

They are giving store credit (Razer gold) instead of refunding via visa / paypal. If you don't buy anything with the store credit in a year they charge you a service fee to keep your credit.

1 year ago

Of course, you can't buy games on the Razer Gold store with cash, you can only use Razer Gold, Silver or Cryptocurrency.

EDIT: accidentally left off Cypto, fixed.

1 year ago*

This has "shrewd" written all over it, especially if most people end up adding just a little more money to their account just so they can use this Razer currency on something and only be left with maybe a few cents worth.

1 year ago

but you can at least revoke paypal payment for not delivering the goods instead of getting useless store credit

1 year ago

I think you're misunderstanding. People didn't purchase the game with cash, they purchased Razer Gold which is the currency used to purchase things on the Razer Gold store. They got what they paid for.

1 year ago

I don't see any mention of Razer Gold here in the transaction details. Do you?

View attached image.
1 year ago

Shitty move. They make a mistake, but the ones who pay it are the customers with shitty conditions?

I made an account there in hopes they would restock it. I just deleted the account, never going to buy anything from them. If something in the future happens to be some kind of ludicrously great deal, I'll think they'll fuck it up again, so no point.

Take it as a suggestion.

1 year ago

sucks.. should boycott razer now.. pricing error should at least allow first 50 or smth to get theirs to keep some happy. Sucks for revoking keys

1 year ago

Was Razor ever good?

1 year ago

"Contrary to what many consumers believe, retailers are not legally obligated to honor a price that's the result of an honest mistake" U.S Law

1 year ago

I am not in the US, and neither is Razer, Why should US law apply?

1 year ago

well, the Razor brand is currently owned by Razer USA Ltd. that are located in California, i am a bit confused if they are now in Singapore or not

1 year ago

Well, it's certainly confusing.

I am in Germany, as is Razer Europe. When I order there, they ship from Hong Kong (spoiler: not in Europe).

However, all email regarding Razer Gold and Silver is from Razer Asia-Pacific (Singapore).

I'm pretty sure they can come up with some weird legal construct where I'm actually dealing with Razer US and they don't even have to tell me about that...

1 year ago

too bad. it was too good to be true. keys revocked probably stolen. Razor Sucks

1 year ago

This is why I prefer to ONLY buy from steam itself.

1 year ago

does it make a difference if your account is created from this link which defaults to europe (the razor gold part?) - yes it does.. maybe.. the 7 and 8 gold went away from options after i didn't have a euro phone number so i changed to USA. Or it is sold out..

1 year ago*

its not available

1 year ago

Closed 1 year ago by SgtLemon.