October 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 October 25th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 November 1st 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope

• customers from Brunei Darussalam, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Japan, Cambodia, Korea, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Taiwan, Viet Nam do not receive this game. Replacement: Silver Chains (confirmed)
  • Everyone else: {sub/411411} (confirmed)

Disciples: Liberation

Epic Chef

Railroad Corporation

DEATHLOOP, Monster Train, Monster Train: The Last Divinity DLC, Maid of Sker, Golf Gang have no region locks (ROW for everyone).

⚠️⚠️⚠️ EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NOTE for Disciples: Liberation⚠️⚠️⚠️
In Dec 2022, for ROW purchases, the unrevealed keys for Disciples: Liberation have been replaced with new ones. In some cases when the key was already revealed, a new entry was added.
These keys are REGION LOCKED {sub/639971} (RU/CIS + India + Turkey + LATAM + SEA), which means that people who are in ROW regions WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REDEEM IT.
This is likely a temporary mistake of key assignment by Humble and will probably be fixed.
Any keys you copied before this accidental replacement have not been revoked.
The first batch of correct keys has not been reported as revoked yet.
The second batch of incorrect region locked keys has not been reported as revoked yet.
It remains to be seen if another change will restore the original set or bring out a third batch of keys for Disciples: Liberation.

🔑 Full list of subs (EU)
🔑 Full list of subs (CN)
📷 Region lock screenshots (ROW)
📷 Region lock screenshots (Asia)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

• The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope includes base + The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope - Curator's Cut DLC + The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope - Friend's Pass
  • You can claim some in-game content for DEATHLOOP on Prime Gaming this month: Dressed to Kill Bundle
  • New subscribers: use 8FORIGN to get this month's Choice for $8. (source)
  • 🌟 NEW 2023-11-14: DEATHLOOP keys will expire on January 2, 2024
  • **🌟 NEW 2023-11-20: Railroad Corporation out of stock. (source)

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 417419, 516459

Leaks for November Choice

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
DEATHLOOP 77% of 15385 🏆 9.00 CV app/1252330 W 0 $59.99
Monster Train 96% of 14725 🏆 3.75 CV app/1102190 W 0 $24.99
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope 72% of 4324 🏆 3.00 CV app/1194630 W 0 $19.99
Disciples: Liberation 75% of 1931 🏆 6.00 CV app/1287840 W 0 $39.99
Maid of Sker 80% of 1017 🏆 3.75 CV app/826940 W 0 $24.99
Epic Chef 80% of 286 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/1312960 W 0 $24.99
Railroad Corporation 75% of 829 🏆 5.25 CV app/797400 W 0 $34.99
Golf Gang 88% of 353 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/1151050 W 0 $9.99
Monster Train: The Last Divinity DLC (DLC) 76% of 241 - - 1.80 CV app/1359320 W 0 $11.99

Customers from Brunei Darussalam, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Japan, Cambodia, Korea, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Taiwan, Viet Nam receive Silver Chains instead of The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Silver Chains 73% of 408 🏆 3.75 CV app/975470 W 3 $24.99

Retail:

• $251.91

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Can this month's bundle keep up the high quality of the previous two months?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] I thought I'd be stuck in a DEATHLOOP deciding whether to claim this month or not, but the top games make it quite easy.
[Only with limited deal] Dear AllHumbleMighty, please hear our prayers and bestow upon us the sweetness of a $6 or at least a $4 discount!
[Happy] This bundle tastes like it’s cooked by an Epic Chef, that’s how delicious it is! (Quite glad they didn't use any Epic Games ingredients…)
[Neutral] It's a decent lineup, but both underwhelming and mildly interesting at the same time.
[Pause] Not going to join you on the Monster Hype Train, guys. Not this month.
[Disappointed, lineup] Sorry, but I don't care about these games at all. For me the bundle paints a Dark Picture and I have Little Hope that the quality will rise in the future.
[Canceling the subscription] I was a Disciple of the Choice cult up until last month, but this time I will finally achieve Liberation.
[Accidental autocharge] Dammit, I forgot to pause this month. Again.

Will buy, but will wait for a coupon as usual because why not.
Hm, $3 USD off if I don't cancel... tempting.

1 year ago

When i wanted to cancel my sub they offered me $4 off.

1 year ago

Really? So they're ripping me off then. Fine then, I'll cancel and wait for a better deal.

1 year ago

A great month, I've been excited for Monster Train to someday come to HB and that day is today!

1 year ago

decent month got it only because i want dark pictures and maid of sker

1 year ago

i never tried this before, but im wondering if you started subbing on 2021, can you still have access to the 2020/2019/previous humble bundles???

1 year ago

No. Need to sub within the month they are advertised.

1 year ago

Railroad Corporation (Malaysia, SEA)

This key is not available in the countries listed below. If the gift recipient is located in one of these countries, they may not be able to redeem the key.
AM AR AT AZ BE BG BL BO BR BY BZ CH CL CN CO CR CU CY CZ DE DK DO EE ES FI FR GB GF GP GQ GR GT GY HN HR HT HU IE IS IT JM KG KZ LC LI LT LU LV MD MF MQ MT MX NI NL NO PA PE PL PR PT PY RO RU SE SI SK SR SV TJ TM TR UA UY UZ VA VE

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 months ago.

1 year ago

AND!!! paused.... hb is worse and worse.... only one game interest me.... cards games and strategy games aren't for me...

1 year ago*

only DL and Maid for me, so easy skip, unless i get a 6€ price somehow

1 year ago

How do you send Man of Medan's friend pass? Do I need to get an extra copy if I want to play with my boyfriend?

1 year ago

If you check the apps on the sub page, you can see the friend's pass is included in the package.

No idea how you can send it though.

1 year ago

Try this.

1 year ago

1 year ago

nice

1 year ago

Railroad Corporation
I don't know what region the bundle was bought in (I got this key from a trade). Here is the sub id:
https://steamdb.info/sub/772236/info/

1 year ago

Thank you!

1 year ago

anyone received the 6$ or 8$ coupon yet ?

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 months ago.

1 year ago

almost all months u will get a coupon to buy the bundle for 6 -8$ usually in the 2-3 week

1 year ago

nope, im still waiting :D

1 year ago

Humble really stingy this month, only 1€ discount 10€ -> 9€.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/152884184065507328/1031904634568187925/unknown.png

1 year ago

it's the inflation

1 year ago

Got a $9 coupon (was paused)

1 year ago

I accidentally cancelled instead of pausing, but I see it's no different:

You're eligible for €0.99 off of your 1 month Humble Choice plan if you rejoin now!
Monthly Plan €9.99
Discount -€0.99
Total €9.00

1 year ago

Somehow I got the same email as everyone, offering me a 9€ for one month deal, but when I actually try to pay, it becomes 7€. Lucky me I guess ^^

1 year ago

Ah damn, I would probably have the same if I paused instead of cancelled. Had it last month (6 euro instead of 8). Silly me.

1 year ago

Were you a classic subscriber in the past paying in $? And if yes, did you cancel your classic subscription and then later subscribed to Monthly/Choice and payed in €?

1 year ago

Yes, I was a classic subscriber paying in $ (before conversion to choice) and I paused two or three times, including last month; this month I cancelled instead. I haven't paid yet but when I clicked 'rejoin' I got the 9 euro offer as pasted above.

1 year ago

And when changing from Classic to Choice, did you do that in one step or did you first cancel Classic and then later subscribe to Choice?

1 year ago

No idea, probably didn't cancel.

1 year ago

Ok, could still fit my theory. I'm curious if cancelling instead of pausing this time will lead to you not getting the $/€-conversion bug anymore in the future.

1 year ago

Seem like it so far.

1 year ago

Were you a classic subscriber in the past paying in $ and then directly changed your plan to Monthly/Choice without cancelling inbetween and payed in €?

1 year ago

I was a classic member, yes, I changed to the Choice in euros, but I think (not 100% sure) that I have cancelled once after the change. I also paused several times.

1 year ago

But when changing to Choice, you didn't cancel Classic and then later subscribe to Choice? You did that in one action, right?

1 year ago

Indeed

1 year ago

Your timely DEATHLOOP x October Choice deal

Return to Humble Choice this month for the special low rate of $9 (USD), and you’ll own DEATHLOOP and 7 more games for life—and start an astonishing PC gaming cycle.

Every month, you’ll get great games to own forever, plus perks like the Humble Games Collection and savings of up to 20% in our store. Skip, cancel, and break the loop any time.

Terms and Conditions

Single use coupon. Coupon is redeemable to sign up to Humble Choice at $9 USD per month for 1 month (reg. $11.99 USD per month) before any applicable taxes and fees. Regional pricing may vary. Coupon expires on November 1, 2022 at 9:59 am PT. This price is locked in for 1 month, and this offer will be void if your plan is canceled or skipped. Gifts are not eligible. This coupon may not be combined with other identical coupons in the same transaction, and may not be combined with other Humble Bundle coupons. Discount will be automatically applied at time of checkout. Coupon has no cash value. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Coupon may not be reproduced, copied, purchased, traded or sold. Unauthorized transfer of coupon and internet distribution strictly prohibited. Users in Russia and China are not eligible.

1 year ago

No email but coupon for $9 a month is in the account.
EDIT: I paused it

1 year ago

Huh, neat. I had the same thing so I ended up grabbing it. Thanks for the tip!

1 year ago

Got that 9€ coupon too and it turned out to be only 7€. Thanks Humble!

1 year ago

same here

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Got a $9 coupon too lol

1 year ago

Got a 2$ off coupon :D

1 year ago

just paused and got a $4 USD off, honestly taking it tbh

1 year ago

you are honestly being honest, thanks for your honesty, to be honest.

1 year ago

So much honesty

1 year ago

suspicious

1 year ago

9€ from 9,99, so its 0,99off....hb is kidding me xD

pause ofc

1 year ago*

So I buy it for €9, cancel it, they will charge me extra €3 cause I canceled?!?

"and this offer will be void if your plan is canceled or skipped."

1 year ago

It's more likely that they're just not very good at copy-pasting the rules.

1 year ago

Thanks, looks like it.

1 year ago

I'm pretty sure this "will be void if canceled or skipped" was meant for those multi-month offers they used to have, e.g. "$6 per month for 3 months". It's technically impossible to skip/pause or cancel the exact same month that you just bought, so it's pointless when the offer is only valid for one month anyway.

1 year ago

Thanks, makes sense.

1 year ago

I shed a tear at this amazing deal.

View attached image.
1 year ago

lol

1 year ago

If this $9 coupon deal is successful, expect to see more of them. They may never go back to $6. Well played.

1 year ago

7€ this month for me.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.