So, since it's been a while, I'd like to see what SG is playing right now. On any and ALL platforms.

Currently in the end game DLC for 3000th Duel. Got this for my RL friend and he loves it. Even got his neighbor to buy it. Game needs more people knowing about it, but I digress and will now get back on topic.
Mass Effect Legendary from the last choice.
Fallout 76
Resident Evil Village as well.

Also, have a small GA.

2 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

I'm currently trying to solve all the puzzles in Timelie and playing through all the coop missions of Insurgency with a friend :)

2 years ago

The 1st Insurgency has Co-op missions? if so, then could you please tell me more about them?

2 years ago

Yes, I'm talking about this one: [https://store.steampowered.com/app/222880/Insurgency/].

There are some different modes, you have checkpoint, hunt, conquer, outpost and survival. I'm mostly playing the checkpoint and hunts with a friend now. (recommended, for most fun). We like them, although game is a bit old, it's still quite enjoyable

2 years ago

sandstorm is on sale, i might get it

2 years ago

I'm not talking about Sandstorm ;)

2 years ago

Borderlands 3

2 years ago

I just grabbed Elden Ring yesterday, should be fun! I'm also chipping away at the Mass Effect Trilogy and playing a little Mindustry on the side.

2 years ago

I'm playing mega man. I'm currently on the 4th game of the x series which I'm honestly not enjoying.

I'm almost finished with chapter 2 of Vampyr

I'm also going through coloring game. I've done 2 packs of little city. With that Pixel Puzzle Ultimate will be like done to. Constantly colouring in and doing puzzles can be very repetitive so why not smash 2 games at once

2 years ago

I've just finished Witcher 3 for the 2nd time to complete all the achievements. Considered doing it with Shadow of the Tomb Raider as well but I changed my mind due to the lack of checkpoints in the game. So now I'm going back and continuing Kingdom Come Deliverance.

2 years ago

Replaying Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana and Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando as my current main games.

I boot up Orcs Must Die 3 and Deep Rock Galactic for a couple levels often as well.

2 years ago

Battlefield Hardline

2 years ago

oxygen not included sucked up like 3 weeks straight of my life, its really in depth, strategic and has a huge learning curve. its both satisfying to achieve goals and infuriating micro managing brainless duplicants. other then that ive been sucked back into game maker 2,

2 years ago

Just finished Chroma Squad. What a game! My face hurts. I have never smiled this much playing a game.

2 years ago

I've been playing a lot of 2D games recently. In the past month I have completed Chasm, Puzzle Agent 1 and 2, Hatred, and Adventures Of Chris.

I am currently playing The Secret Of Monkey Island with the original visuals and modern voiceovers since I think the original visuals look much better.

Edit: I just completed Monkey Island. Probably going to play Project Warlock next.

2 years ago*

Chasm is SUCH a great and underrated game.

2 years ago

It didn't get the best reception when it was first released because the game had a lot of issues. I think the dev kept updating and improving the game based on players feedback and the game is much better now than when it was originally released.

Even now playing the latest version, I enjoyed it, but thought it was just mediocre. I enjoyed upgrading my weapons and armor, but found the character leveling and story to be kind of bland. I also got lost a few times trying to find out where to go next or what I missed and ended up wandering around a lot which isn't the most enjoyable.

2 years ago

Mostly HoMM3 and UFS. But i did start both CP2077 and HZD too.

2 years ago

what UFS stands for?

2 years ago

Ultimate Fishing Simulator. I also fish IRL.

2 years ago

mafia 2. still good AF.
going to play mafia DE next .pretty much excited ^^

2 years ago

Playing Rainbow Six Siege almost daily, I also checked stuff I have installed and started playing BF1 and BF: Bad Company 2 again.
I'm trying to get into Civ IV as well, but I'm getting crushed by the A.I. :(

2 years ago

DIRT Rally 2.0. GodEater. Monster Hunter World. Defense Grid 2

2 years ago

Mini motorways, to relax shortly (as good as Mini metro) ; Euro truck 2 to relax longer.

2 years ago

Crusader Kings 3 - just started a new first campaign with Royal Court
Vampire Survivors
AC Odyssey
Forza Horizon 5
Mothergunship - will probably replace that soon with something else. Maybe I'll finally give MGS V a chance.

2 years ago

Addicted to Gremlins inc. It's a corporate tabletop type thing.

2 years ago

I'm playing Hava

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

2 years ago

elden ring
metro exodus enhanced edition

2 years ago

Phasmophobia, Black Book and The Forest mainly.

2 years ago

Curious expedition, age of empires II and prince of persia: sands of time. The next is end Vambrace, Broken sword 1 and starts Survivalist: invisible train

2 years ago

Broken sword, masterpiece ! 🤩

2 years ago*

playing my recently win Valkyria Chronicles 4 Complete Edition and another Supergiant game Pyre

2 years ago

Shadow Warrior, I'm just about to start Heroic Mode.

2 years ago

I just finished Rambo The Video Game. I gave it a chance despite it having really bad opinion and I don't regret. Hell - If I was younger I would probably try to 100% it. What can I say - I like on-rails shooters :)
Now I wonder what should I play next xD

2 years ago

I wanted to grab a key to this from the dev on ebay years ago because I also like on-rails shooters, but they were selling it with some physical stuff (not the game itself). I asked them if it was possible to get just the key without involving snail mail for shit I don't need. they said it wasn't but the game would soon get a digital re-release. sadly, it still hasn't happened.

2 years ago

And it won't happen. Their rights to use Rambo franchise expired and they didn't renew it. Probably because it didn't pay off after all. Game had to be quite expensive, people expected AAA title and many reviewers shit on the game for being on-rail shooter basically so sales weren't that good to justify paying for "rambo" title again.

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.