So, since it's been a while, I'd like to see what SG is playing right now. On any and ALL platforms.

Currently in the end game DLC for 3000th Duel. Got this for my RL friend and he loves it. Even got his neighbor to buy it. Game needs more people knowing about it, but I digress and will now get back on topic.
Mass Effect Legendary from the last choice.
Fallout 76
Resident Evil Village as well.

Also, have a small GA.

2 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Kards & White Night.

2 years ago

Since I'm not at home right now, I have to settle for mobile games, and at the moment, it "Dead Space" (Mobile).

And on the PC, as soon as I get home, I'll finish playing through "White Day: Labyrinth Named School" (2001), and start playing "Pascal's Wager: Definitive Edition".

P.S. I apologize for the mistakes in text. ^_^

2 years ago*

Believe it or not I've been playing the early Assassin's Creed games on Ubi.
I had started a run of Fenyx Rising but played Assassin's Creed Valhalla over the free weekend and it made me nostalgic for the early AC games so I went ahead and started over.
Currently finishing AC Brotherhood.

2 years ago

Jets and Guns + Zuma's revenge on my laptop as I traveled for the weekend
AC Freedom Cry on desktop

2 years ago

I've actually been trying to win Jets N Guns Gold here for a while. Is it fun?

2 years ago

It's definitely more difficult than the standard brainless SHMUP, but you can blow up anything, murder little spacemen in splash of blood and the stuff.... I think I had a forgotten memory of someone showing it to me a good while ago, or I'm very good at hallucinating and gaslighting myself.
Got it from Fanatical's Build Your Own All Stars Bundle 4 - while it's surprising how easily I can fail levels, it's fun considering the difficulty.

2 years ago

Playing the won 4th won game on SG, Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair. A lot more difficult than it's predecessor, and somewhat I like it a bit more in some aspects. Definitely recommend them both for old time fans of platformers.

2 years ago

I'm alternating between Beat Saber and World of Warships (with a little Creed: Rise to Glory mixed in). Just got an HP Reverb G2 headset with my work discount, and it has been a blast to play so far. I am now one of four family members in our house who have VR headsets. I was actually playing against my brother on Creed (and failing miserably lol).

2 years ago

i'm currently playing Shin Megami Tensei 5, almost 40 hours in already.

2 years ago

Currently Fable 1 Anniversary Edition. Will finish all 3 games and then I will decide what to play next.

2 years ago

Playing an old game on GOG - Neverwinter Nights 2. Also still playing Armello (almost 4000 hours in it).

2 years ago

Playing Titan Quest right now. Took a few characters to level 10 and had to restart it a few times until I found a character build I'm pleased with.

2 years ago

I don't have the newest dlc yet but I found the Trickster class to be the best as you can add the rogue buffs like poison to a staff attack as well as the run skills that kicked ASS!

Try using this site to check out classes.

2 years ago

I don't have any of the DLC either, I'm playing vanilla. I went in blind without checking out any classes and just experimented. I found my groove as a summoner. I've always been more of a support character back in my MMO days, so when I started a Nature character something clicked because it brought back that feeling of playing support. I'm enjoying it. Thank you for that website, it will be useful to plan further progression. I'm glad you mentioned it while my level is still low.

2 years ago*

No problem. That site has helped me plan out a build many times.

If I may, a Warden is fun with spear and shield bash for vanilla.

2 years ago

Oh, this looks interesting. I'll try it out. My current character is only level 15, so I'll take the warden to 10 and see which one I prefer.

2 years ago

I forgot to mention that my RL friend and I used to play online together as he lives in a different state now. I He would run a Corsair and I ran a Warden.

2 years ago

I play single player. I succumbed and bought the first two expansions today. From what I read, a simple summoner build does not scale well into late game, so I'm going to experiment with a few other builds before I settle on one.

2 years ago

I rather liked Atlantis. One of my favorite historical settings.

So if you have Ragnarok now, I recommend the trickster. I was killing enemies left and right using the Envenomed Weapons buff on an elemental staff and Thunderstrike with gear that gave +1 to all rune skills.

2 years ago

Cool! I'll give that a try next, then.

2 years ago

Just for the hell of it, these are my Tricksters stats as of beating the game and all dlc's other than the new one I need.

Using the site I gave you, you should be able to figure out the skills. The gear, however, is too mixed to post.

2 years ago

An int build, huh! The first thing I noticed when I started playing was how stats are not closely tied to a class. You'd expect dex for rogue and str for a rune warrior. I'll give it a try and figure out the gear as I go. Thank you!

2 years ago

1. NEKOPARA Vol. 2
  2. Bridge Constructor Portal
  3. Dota 2
  4. Beat Saber
  5. Borderlands 3
2 years ago

Elden ring
im looking for every secret and jumping around every corner ,rolling against every wall for secret passages :D

2 years ago

Still PUBG since years.

2 years ago

Elden Ring
Batman Arkham Asylum
Deus Ex Human Revolution

2 years ago

Elex II, cause what even is Elden ring?

2 years ago

Since it's May, lets bump this up.

I'm on Elden Ring now too.
And Monster Sanctuary.

2 years ago

Brandish: The Dark Revenant
It's a PSP game that I don't think hardly anyone even knows exists; Came out at the very end of the systems life, and only digitally on PSN. I got it years ago and just finally got around to playing it. It's pretty good overall.

2 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

2 years ago

Ok, now that summer sale is over, what are you playing NOW?
I'm adding in MvC Infinite
Necromunda

Edit- Forgot that I got back into Children of Morta because my mac friend got it and we can play MP together.

1 year ago*

Just got Embr to 100%
Mid-run in Beyond Two Souls
working on endings in Stories: Path of Destinies (narration is nice, but gameplay turns into a chore really soon)
should continue the Castlevania Anniversary collection soon (on 1st Castlevania game)

want to start a few others too :3

1 year ago

A Hat in Time Vanessa's Curse.
Also a bit of Shantae Half Genie Hero, but I'm getting my ass handed on hard mode.

1 year ago

I'm playing Brave Fencer Musashi (PSX) when I have time to spare, or quick rounds of Slay the Spire when I don't. I also have Wargroove installed but the difficulty increased a lot suddenly so I don't feel like going back to it for a while

1 year ago

Playing GTA V online, never believed I would enjoy it. Still only played the first level in Story Mode.
Also playing Cuphead

1 year ago

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night and Sunset Overdrive

1 year ago

That's a solid combo I'm looking forward to play myself as well!

1 year ago

Bloodstained is an AWESOME game. And Sunset Overdrive, I have to get back to that. It's a TON of fun.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.