Any game, even remotely related to "666", in whatever way you wish to interpret it.

Of course, you must like the game yourself, and a short reason explaining why is appreciated :D
Feel free to +1 any recommendations that you like.

I like anything with a good story: point-and-click games, RPGs, puzzles, and of course anime weeb trash, but you don't have to take that into account when recommending a game.

It doesn't have to be an AAA game, hidden gems are even better!

Not sure if I'll get any good recommendations >_<
I do read all comments but sorry if I don't reply to them all. Thank you so much for any recommendation that you may have <3

Note: No GAs here.

7 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Zombie Zoeds looks nice.

7 years ago

Noooo you took my first bump :(

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 7 years ago.

7 years ago

Found something I like :D
Bump to see if there are any more recommendations ^_^

7 years ago

dmc: devil may cry
devil may cry 4: special edition

edit: reason on dmc4 is cause of the story (surprisingly really good story), and dmc:dmc cause slightly better controls of the same beat-em-up and a extension of the story (not quite as good of a story tho imo).

7 years ago*

Do you have to know what happened in previous games to enjoy dmc4? Have been eyeing it from when I finished dmc, but can't make up my mind.

7 years ago

no not really. i bought dmc3 to see if i could find out, but didn't like the older graphics or controls as much so never really played it. i'll eventually try it again and at least learn that one too.

edit:
but most of what was needed to know was vaguely covered imo. but i played dmc4 on every difficulty and have 100% on that one. i still have another couple of modes on dmc:dmc i never fully went thru but beat that one on the first few difficulties.

if you have no intention of playing it, i recommend at least watching the dmc4 cut-scene movie on youtube.. it's long but good.

7 years ago*

I actually played DMC4 as the first in the series and enjoyed it immensely. I later tried DMC3 and fell in love. It's to this day my favourite hack'n'slash.

7 years ago*

yeah, i actually haven't touched the special edition version yet. it doesn't look like i played the original dmc4 much either, but that one was played several hundred (or possibly a thousand+) hours in offline mode. it and racing games are the only full keyboard (for non-controller owners) games i can really recommend. and yeah dmc4, dmc:dmc, & alice madness returns are the only 3x H'n'S i really even like tbh.. if i can get past the older graphics i know dmc3 will be added to that list.

7 years ago

I don't even sadly own SE, but I'm considering getting it just to see how nightmarish dealing with certain enemies (read: Blitz, brrr) while playing as my dear Vergil would be.
DMC3 is the greatest DMC story-wise and it deserves all the praise it gets. If you have issues with the fact that you can't change styles midgame, like in DMC4, then there's a mod on Nexus for that (it's also supposed to improve overall performance of the game).

7 years ago

the whole reason DMC came to mind so fast is because i was just recently gifted the SE due to a debate here on the forum. i'm hyped to try it out soon. ^^

i didn't really give dmc3 a fair shot yet (runtime: 9min - and that's accurate), between the graphics and my mood just not quite being right for it. but i'll deff give that another shot eventually.

7 years ago

There's no reason to force yourself through a game when you simply aren't in the mood for it. Just hope that you'll be able to have as much enjoyment with it as I did, if/when you sit down to it. I^v^I

7 years ago

at the time i didn't have a controller. now that i do that will raise the mood for it, so i'm sure i will. ^^

7 years ago

Nice one d3m4n. I think I'll +1 your suggestions.

7 years ago

extension of the story

Uhm, no. Not even in the slightest.

7 years ago

yeah i know what you mean there. i didn't really know how to say it better though so just went with that. it's not even really the same story, just based off of really.

7 years ago

Hatred. You can kill a politician and it's related to the number.

7 years ago

Bad Rats show

7 years ago

Lucius. You get to kill people, what's better? :)
EDIT: I forgot Pony Island D: It's great, but I'd rather not spoil why. :P

7 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 months ago.

7 years ago

I totally agree with you. I don't get why everyone seems to hate Lucius. I did enjoy my time with the game.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

I read a lot of bad reviews a while ago, but maybe this has changed, idk.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Yeah, I didn't love it, but it was a good way to spend time. People often says Lucius II sucks though, so I keep procrastinating on playing it.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Good to know. I'll give it a chance then. ^^

7 years ago

7 years ago

VVVVVV

6 5's instead of 3 6's but the same pattern :)

99 Levels to Hell is like 666 upside down with a bit missing but still clearly Hell-related.

7 years ago

Lucius
Pony Island :D

7 years ago

Grim Dawn, because it's dark.

7 years ago

Binding of Isaac Rebirth of course

7 years ago

I think I'd +1 this as well.

7 years ago

The Darkness II is great, amazing story with amazing gameplay (super brutal finishers are pleasure for my eyes <3 I am sick :3 I know it!).
You may also like Shadow Warrior. story is ok, even nice, but the thing that makes this game brilliant is sword fight. :D and of course Shadow Warrior 2.
Painkiller serie? Killing demons is fun, huh? nope? still better kill people? maybe real people? maybe in Dead by Daylight You will find Your happiness :D
aaaand my final suggestion is: what is more "666-ish" than reversed cross? nothing! so check this out! Outlast II aaaand, I know, it's still in develop, but there is Outlast xD
edit: oh, forgot about The Binding of Isaac serie! You have to play it! :D

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

7 years ago

Death Goat :S

7 years ago

\m/

7 years ago

Apartment 666 hahahaha

7 years ago

Oooh no you beat me by 30sec! :D

7 years ago

hahaha yeah.
The game is good, When i played, I was scared on some parts haha.
It's pretty simple, but one of the achievements is unfortunatelly broken :(

7 years ago

Apartment 666
The title got something going for it, haha.

7 years ago

Devil Daggers
Doom

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago

Agony when it's released.... just watching a few Youtube videos of it will give you a good idea

7 years ago

Probably because of Tenacious D / Jack Black associations but the first thing that came to mind for me was Brutal Legend

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

7 years ago

I was going to say 999 to be a smartass but it's not out on Steam yet.

edit: Aaaaand I got ninja'd.

7 years ago

Well, in a pure anti-christian way, i would recommend Mortal Kombat. My cousin rented one of these back in the day for N64 and his mother being a small town christian was extremely triggered when she read in the manual about Raiden being the god of whatever..

7 years ago

666 is 999 upsidedown. I highly recommend 999.

7 years ago

Pony Island.

7 years ago

Closed 7 years ago by mgbnn.