So, with GOG Galaxy 2.0 being a thing, unifying the library and friend list (soon...ish), I think it's high time we all share our GOG IDs and meet...eh, online.
I'll start with mine: shivam121

I usually play Story focused SP games but some time do play R6 Siege and other Co-Op games.

4 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Hmm... why not? I know this is bad idea...

4 years ago

Or it might be the good one. It would an unexpected journey (surely better than that movie)

4 years ago

Hey, i am Mugen. (with dot). I am playing Gwent on GoG lately and i really love GoG and i am planning to use it on future as well. I am trying to not play online games other than Gwent tho, because it is addicting.

4 years ago

Invite sent!
One more round of Gwent, eh?!

4 years ago

Haha, why not :D

4 years ago

Why do you have 2k games with 0 playtime tho O_O

4 years ago

Not much time and most my games are like SP open world things. Plus I have OCD for 100% completion (which is decreasing but sometimes...eh, gotta do it)

4 years ago

Oh, i was crazy about achievements once. Literally took half of my fun while playing games. I don't care anymore.

4 years ago

Almost same. I now only go for 100% in (some) Linear games or something that I would immensely enjoy (like The Witcher 3)

4 years ago

NikolaTNT

4 years ago

Invite sent!

4 years ago

leogamer2016

4 years ago

Added ;)

4 years ago

Same as this one

4 years ago

What? You can't have the same username as me!

4 years ago

I think he is saying that his GOG's name is the same one that he has on steamgifts.

4 years ago

I know, I tried to make a joke and failed, I presume. I swear I read "Same as above". Crap, it's been a long day.

4 years ago

maybe in a month or two. I used the beta for Galaxy 2.0 and it requires too much memory and it has a shitload of processes running.
Im better off leaving the launchers running, than to be using this one.
I also have too many games, it takes forever to import the library, then some dont have thumbnails, and i cant really add more because it doesnt save them.

4 years ago

That's true. The interface is quite laggy for now. I'm not actively using it because after every restart, it asks for my steam library import and boy it takes loooong...

4 years ago

oh thats bad then, i own 8k games on steam only. rip

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.