This group is aimed to build up a general community be it gamers who long to have fun enjoying gaming or to people seeking newfound friendships.

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/SnowPalace/discussions/4/
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/SnowPalace/discussions/5/

Our community thread has been created for fellow achievement hunters to showcase their 100% games on Steam!
Verification will be done to ensure they are rightful achievements attained as our group strictly does not condone the use of any cheats or Steam Achievement Manager tools!

A group currency will be earned after which that can be used to exchange for rewards, community giveaways, a pledge of your donation to World Cancer Research Fund where Asky will foot the cost / User can choose to do that himself or herself!

All you need to do is to have fun and that's it!

Recently, we have a new community discord up and running! Still new to discord, so let's try our best to grow it and make it better as time goes by!

https://discord.gg/XXCVDX5Rz2

3 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump

2 months ago

A Feb 29th Bump!

2 months ago

Can I join this group? I am slowly becoming more of a hardcore achievement hunter with my fiance

2 months ago

Hi there! Apologies for such late reply. Of course you can! The group is always open to all folks =)
Eventually we will have a discord group too =)

1 month ago

Bumpy Bumpers

1 month ago

Boop~

1 month ago

Bumpy Bump. Weather is scorching hot, so drink up and hydrate!

1 month ago

Water is good. 😌

1 month ago

Gotta seep those watarrrr!!! Dont let those poor lips dry!

1 month ago

Found your Instagram and loved the pictures!
I joined the group, but I kept getting server errors when I tried to introduce myself. I'll try again later. Anyway, group seems... cool. ;)

1 month ago

Hi there!

Thanks for the kind words. And no worries on the introduction. At the moment, slowly working on a discord server too which will make things better =)

1 month ago

I personally don't have any interest in joining discords for these kinds of communities. There's a 100 server limit for non-subbed discord users, and I constantly have to pick and choose which servers are most important. That said, you do you, and I hope it goes well for others.

1 month ago

I see! No worries on that front. Well, there's the steam group too =).
In the first place, really glad it pique your interest.

1 month ago

Since you use cheats to get achievements, does that mean I can too? honest question

1 month ago

Hi Rychard,

First of all, hiie there. Thanks for dropping by! On a honest note, I have no idea what you mean as I definitely do not use cheats on achievements. The only thing I come close to knowing anything about cheats is the use of SAM (Which I have never use or even know how to use >.<!!!)
For idle/clicker games, have stopped aiming for those as using autoclick on such games are kind of grey areas, and as such have not been going for those games.

Secondly, glad to be seeing that you are doing well and you have some amazing games that you have 100%. Keep it going! =)

You are welcome to join and see what we do here, although things are still small and chill here in the group!

1 month ago

Bumpy Bumpers!

3 weeks ago

Bumpsies! New Discord Server is up as well =0

3 weeks ago

Binging whenever getting another 100% game to bless you all with a good day haha

3 weeks ago

Bumper Cars away!

2 weeks ago

May 1st Bump!

1 week ago

Hey, Asky! Just wanted to let you know (and the rest of SG) that I really enjoy your group! There were many a time that I fell into a slump playing games but after joining, I feel more productive at completing them. I feel that I've been completing games at a faster rate than before and previously, sometimes I wouldn't feel like playing anything. But now I've started games and finished them whereas before I would disregard them for another distant future time. I really appreciate the group you made and the efforts you go to, to make it fun for everyone!

6 days ago

Thankies very much for the kind words. Eventually if the steam group or discord gets a bit bigger, we can organize some events that benefit both the charity and the community while getting more cheevo completion!

3 days ago

A slow and easy bump~

10 hours ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.