This group is aimed to build up a general community be it gamers who long to have fun enjoying gaming or to people seeking newfound friendships.

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/SnowPalace/discussions/4/
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/SnowPalace/discussions/5/

Our community thread has been created for fellow achievement hunters to showcase their 100% games on Steam!
Verification will be done to ensure they are rightful achievements attained as our group strictly does not condone the use of any cheats or Steam Achievement Manager tools!

A group currency will be earned after which that can be used to exchange for rewards, community giveaways, a pledge of your donation to World Cancer Research Fund where Asky will foot the cost / User can choose to do that himself or herself!

All you need to do is to have fun and that's it!

Recently, we have a new community discord up and running! Still new to discord, so let's try our best to grow it and make it better as time goes by!

https://discord.gg/XXCVDX5Rz2

3 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Hm... I only see the Introduce Yourself discussion
And the link doesn't go to that discussion

Oh, after joining its showing a bunch of discussion, must be group locked then

3 months ago

Ah! Thank you for letting me know! I have set the permissions to allow all to see the threads instead!

3 months ago

Very cute pfp, and profile!
Does your group require having a public profile, or is adding you enough if the game details are friends only? (I understand if you prefer a public profile, like most people here do.)

Edit: Also, glad you could recover from what made you go into hiatus (not sure to have understood what, if undisclosed at all)!

3 months ago*

Hi Franck!

I will need to be able to look through the games you have achieved to determine its validity! As the group is relatively new in terms of this good cause, will have to manually look onto the thread manually for now. If you are able to see a user's game achievement statistics in private/friend only, then that's fine. Otherwise, a public profile will be best. Or you can dm during verification and open up public status for awhile, that works too!

In the end, we want to make people comfy too!

3 months ago

Hi hi~
I see I see, thank you for your answer!
I joined the group, and sent you a friend request on Steam. Feel free to remove after checking what you wanted to check.

3 months ago

No worries! Won't remove friends especially of someone who is willing to go for 100% achievements! Do read up on the guidelines on how it will work in the thread! That should get you started when you want to post on upcoming achievements =)

3 months ago

Okie!
Yes, already read through the threads before joining.

3 months ago

It sounds very challenging, I bought a lot of games, but because I was busy, I didn't have time to play them, but 100% game achievements sounded fun and allowed me to fully enjoy the game, and I wanted to take on this challenge

3 months ago

No worries, if you are not able to 100% it, if you look at the group thread, you can find out even without full 100%, you are helping the cause too, be it the small community we have (for now), or for the other great cause mentioned which I should not specify here. But 100% will be an achievement by itself of course!

3 months ago

I'm quite curious about the group. I'd sent you a steam invite to ask about it later if you don't mind.

3 months ago

Sure thing! Would always love to have like-minded folks =)

3 months ago

Whoa a real determined 100% achievements player :D
I want to be part of the group ... well ... I'm already cuz steam let me in ;) (waiting for verification Remy)
Have a nice day ^_^

3 months ago

Hey Adam! The verification is more for the features in the group thread on Steam! That's where you list the achievements you have going forward =) Looking forward to see how you fare haha

Enjoy the weekends too!

3 months ago

"strictly condone the use of any cheats"

It should be "strictly does not condone"

3 months ago

Oh dear! My bad! Thankies for catching that!

3 months ago

Awh, this seems like a lot of fun ๐Ÿ’œ I'll be looking forward to posting about my future completions in the thread!

3 months ago

Hey Phaedra. Thanks for your interest. Do post them on the Steam thread instead of here as that's where the eventual happenings will be =)

3 months ago

Oh, yeah, sorry, that's what I meant! The Steam thread :)

3 months ago

Glad to see fellow gamers going for the 100% again since it has been obsolete for awhile now!

3 months ago

Hey I would also like to join this group. It seems fun and very casual, although I don't have much time to play games at the moment I will try to 100% games. I have a question, are the free to play games also included in this?

3 months ago

Hi Chaos! We definitely welcome anyone who is willing to play 100% games. Even if you dont get 100%, you can still redeem group currency which are listed in the steam group threads where more information will be mentioned there.

Free 2 Play games are fine! Just no achievement spam games!

3 months ago

Alright got it! I will never use such dark arts of the organization they cannot fool me to download an unfun spammer! I just noticed that any one can join thanks for having me ;)

3 months ago

No worries! Looking forward to seeing the submissions. Feel free to ask around in the group for achievement assistance as well! Although it's still a new/small group! Let's grow it together!

3 months ago

That's very cool, I joined. Sad that i 100% some games like 1 week ago before the thread creation xD, but I understand the rule tho.
Thanks for creating the group! :)

3 months ago

Thanks for the kind words! There are so many games on Steam and new games are always coming out, so no worries!

3 months ago

Thanks to you!
Sadly Steam don't give awards about 100% games (also because they can be easly cheated). Rewarding someone for that is what every achievement hunter wants. :P

3 months ago

Yes! There's also the choice to pledge donations (on your end or Asky can foot it), so no matter what, there's a good cause and reason be it for yourself or for others!

3 months ago

i have 100% achivment in cs2

3 months ago

Hi Grad! There is a group thread on Steam where you can post it! But validity is based on the creation of the thread which was only less than a day ago. You can check on the rules there as well!

3 months ago

no, it was ironic, because in cs2 they give you 100% achievement just for logging in. however, I joined the group.

3 months ago

Still an achievement. I have games that give you 5k the first time you play them, and one where you can choose which achievements you want in the launcher. I remember reading about one game where one of the achievements was to close the game, but it was bugged for some people. Either that or they're still in the game, and don't realize it.

3 months ago

Hi Aradiel! Have come across those achievement spam games like the one you mentioned. As described, we will not count those games as valid submissions in the Steam Group and we hate it with passion!

3 months ago

No worries! You can still start grabbing new achievements for other games! There are many games on Steam after all =)

3 months ago

apparently I was already in it, might want to make a rule against the achievement spam games(like trivia vault).

if I remember I will come around here and there for the few games I do 100%

3 months ago

Hi Care!

Yup! The rules have stated no achievement spam games. So no worries =) We want gamers to achieve the most genuine and fun experience possible while getting achievements rather than just going spammy games!

3 months ago

Hello, I would like to join your group. I'm not too talkative but I enjoy achievement hunting.

3 months ago

Hi there! I'm very shy too! But let's enjoy achievement hunt together! Looking forward to seeing you place your entry on the group threads!

3 months ago

I recently start achievement hunting, so i like idea of this group.
I have question, what about games from backlog? For example i had couple games with more than 50% achievements. They are counted or i need achieve from beginning?

3 months ago*

Hi Lie! Pleased to meet you. For games that have backlog, you can still submit the entry for that game. You will get the group points based on the remaining achievements and also the bonus for 100%!

3 months ago

I really suck at 100%ing games, especially lately where I don't have the time I'd want and way too many games to play but this looks like a very cool idea.
I will probably join later if life settles a little but in the meantime good luck and have a bump

3 months ago

Hey Fluff! Thanks for the kind words. We have make it such that even if you don't 100% the game, you can still submit the entry in the Steam group thread. Of course, 100% will reward you more points where you can use either for personal or community rewards / pledges for donations, etc. =)

3 months ago

I am also a challenger to clear all my Achievements. I am a Korean who is not good at English and I want to join this group!

3 months ago

Hi Daepal! It's nice to meet people from across the globe. There is no issue with English not being the first language! I'm sure there are many who are from elsewhere that don't speak English much. We definitely welcome you! You can just join on Steam! Looking forward to seeing how you do!

3 months ago

Good, I joined up! We can earn points and have more fun playing games from now on.

3 months ago

Thanks for joining too! We had our first submission yesterday and looking for more! Most importantly, always have fun in whatever games you play!

3 months ago

That's pretty cool! I love a good challenge thread, and rewards are also nice. I'll make sure to share my next 100%, when I'm done with it. I'm currently working on a game for PAGYWOSG.

3 months ago

Hey Bubb! Looking forward to that! It's a wonderful concept for your group too! Let's strive to get more gamers with like-minded goals =)!

3 months ago

Hi Asky,
It's good to see people that like to get all there is to get in a game.
Invite sent, I hope I qualify เฌ˜(หตโ•น-โ•น)โ”โ˜†

3 months ago

Hi How!

You can just join the group as it is in Public! As long as you are aiming for lots of 100% games, you can always list them down in the group thread on Steam. =)

3 months ago

Is Cookie Clicker a spam achievement game? I'm at 74% completion.

3 months ago

Hey Slide!

Cookie clicker can be considered a normal game =) So no worries!

3 months ago

A weekly bump to the tiny and kind community in the group so far <3

3 months ago

Weekly bump as always! Currently a giveaway is happening after getting a tough 100%, so good luck =d

2 months ago

Bump. Thank you so much for making this beautiful group. ๐Ÿ’™

2 months ago

Thankies for the kind words =)

2 months ago

My pleasure โ™ก

2 months ago

Do feel free to share your 100% in the group aloingside the others heh! Love to see your progress at times ^.^

2 months ago

Bumpy Bumps. Doing a smol giveaway after 100% Palworld.
Feel free to see how to enter via the group =)

2 months ago

Bumpity Bump =)

Happy Lunar New Year to all!!!

2 months ago

Hi~~~
I used to be an active achievement hunter but I got bored and kinda left. Still, I am still dedicated to get 100% achievements in game i already started!... at my own pace kk. Anw, do I qualify?

2 months ago

Sorry for the late reply! Of course. Everyone can join. There are no limits and everyone who is doing so is pretty doing them much at their own pace haha

2 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.