This is my first ever discussion I made :) Summer Sale is around the corner!!! What games will you be buying this summer sale!!!

4 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

What your favourite potato

View Results
Potato
Sweet Potato
Fingerling Potato
Plant vs Zombie Hot Potato
Toy Story Mr Potato Head
This Potato 🥔
I hate potato >:(

For now maybe Hunt Showdown because it looked fun during the free weekend and 100% I'm going to buy Deep Rock Galactic, played it with some friends during a free weekends a few months ago and it was really fun

4 years ago

Deep Rock Galactic is dope!

4 years ago

I'm hoping that the Fallout 4 GOTY gets to 67% off or higher so I can finally pick it up.

4 years ago

And then you can finally help that settlement that needs your help here I will mark it on your map

4 years ago

I want "Return of the Obra Dinn", but I doubt I'll have the money to spare.

4 years ago

No problem just sell your soul

4 years ago

My plan is.

Disney Afternoon Collection, Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2, They Are Bilions, Fable but here not sure if original or aniversary, Halo Wars, Planet Coaster, Titan Quest Ragnarok & Atlantis, Forager, Darksiders 3, Devil May Cry series and Tropico 6. Eventually some small indie games such 12 labors of hercules etc.

I know i got weird taste, in fact i want get Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2, when on steam is mixed reviews.

4 years ago

Don't see how weird the taste is. But what a list. For what I know Planet Coaster is enough to be played for months.

4 years ago

The Disney Afternoon Collection was great! Don't worry, I want the second MMX collection too, I'm just holding off until I finish off the rest of the original Mega Man collection and pick up the first MMX collection :)

4 years ago

i just hope there isnt another stupid event game on steam where the only people to really win are people who use scripts to level up or something . that game was the worst in my eyes

4 years ago

^

4 years ago

i have to many games, sooo nothing

4 years ago

You also have many games on your wishlist :P

4 years ago

my wish list is like 3 games i would buy for like 80% off and the rest is stuff to try and win on steam gifts

4 years ago

Oh well alright that makes sense

4 years ago

No clue. I have some (Guard Duty, CHANGE: A Homeless Survival Experience, Shape of the World, etc.) on the top of the wishlist. But the thing is I never ran out of games to play. So I may just buy it due to impulse since I may well be playing other games because this already happened: I bought Paradigm as soon as I saw it. But I haven't touched it for 2 months. If I really want to play a game, I will buy it. I won't wait until some sale like summer sale or winter sale. I call it Curse of Attention since we can only pay attention to and put commitment in something to a very limited degree.

4 years ago

True

4 years ago

I might just skip this time around. Too many games in my backlog

4 years ago

French Fried Potato

4 years ago

Depends on the discounts maybe : Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book - The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - Fable Anniversary.

4 years ago

I's have to see the discounts first, tbh. Most of the stuff on my wishlist that I really want is either unreleased or still fairly new, so I don't think the sales are going to be that grand. Might cave in and get the couple of games on there that regularly go 90% off.

To be honest, I'm usually just in for the events and trading cards, but since they've apparently decided not to do trading cards this time that means the event better be real friggin good.

4 years ago

Maybe Pathfinder: Kingmaker (it ought to have a more or less decent discount by now), The Bard's Tale IV, season pass for Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, Truberbrook, Heaven's Vault - depending on the depth of discount, of course. And maybe also some other wishlisted stuff, I don't know yet.

4 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

Maybe, Two Point Hospital, Breathedge, Blackout Club, Descenders, TroubleShooter and Bud Spencer & Terence Hill - Slaps And Beans

4 years ago

Probably nothing. I'm testing Microsoft XboX Game Pass for PC now, so I have some good games to play this summer (not to mention 1000+ games on my Steam). I might reach for my wallet though if one of my highly wishlisted titles gets a ridiulously good discount; I don't believe it will happen, given the quality of previous sales.

4 years ago

Halo masterchief collection if it is available
Cyberpunk 2077
Wolfenstein Youngblood
Destiny 2 shadowkeep deluxe
Good quality VR games
Pretty much anything that has overwhelming positive review with good discount

4 years ago

No mystery cards yet?

4 years ago

They usually would have been out last week, but this time is different: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/tradingcards#announcements/detail/1621774363820056946

4 years ago

I hope that it won't include running some games or shitty clickers like that with aliens :/

Hope they'll give us back flashsales or get some really good deals.

4 years ago

Don't count on flash sales while refunds are an option. We'll see what they have in store, but I try to keep my expectations low.

4 years ago

Refunds are just excuse, data about exact payment which could be refunded is there. If refunds would be problem than we wouldn't get any sales. But still chances are low and sales are just like always.

4 years ago

It looks like they have a racing game of some sort (I haven't tried it out yet). I'd rather have the special cards, to be honest.

And Happy Cake Day! :)

4 years ago

50% off I'll buy The Messenger,

And probably The Binding of Isaac Rebirth if cheap enough :)

4 years ago

Ahh... Isaac. That would be sweet :)

4 years ago

I'm hoping for a deeper discount for My Time at Portia and Overcooked 2. Oh and possibly some "historically lowest" games that caught my eye, preferably at =/>75% off :P

4 years ago

Bump... Summer sale is live!

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.