So now that it's July, or whatever month it is for you in the reality you reside in, I thought I'd bring this back up. Especially now that the Steam summer sale is over and we did get a few new things or won some new things here since the last topic.

On Steam-
I'm still playing Fallout 4 since I got the season pass finally. Now to beat Nuka World and I'll be done with it on one character.
On and off Skyrim SE.
Batman Arkham Knight
Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3
Some Elex. I need to restart. I KNOW I messed up BAD!

GoG-
Stalker Clear Sky

Phone-
Still on Final Fantasy Brave Exvius especially with it's second anniversary under way.

So, what are you playing now?

5 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

-Bioshock Infinite (Actually replaying the whole franchise since i never played 2 and the DLC for infinite)
-Black Squad for some casual FPS shooting. F2p and quite fun from time to time.
-Rainbow Six Siege, ill never stop playing this xD
-Ghost Recon WIldlands Coop

(And i still have a massive backlog so i have enough to play in my summer break :D)

P.S. still waiting for a good discount on Fallout 4 season pass :(

5 years ago

Yeah. I paid the US $24.99 for it since I really wanted to get it. And I don't trust a lot of bundle sites.

5 years ago

Yup, too expensive for me though. Got the game for free with my pc and the full edition was 29.99. Also, the season pass has been a lot cheaper at launch but they pulled a bethesda on it :( Guess ill just wait for it to be around 14.99 then :)

5 years ago

The Burial at Sea DLCs are a must play for fans of the franchise imo, they really tie the whole world together. I was pleasantly surprised :p

I'm also gonna replay the first Bioshock soon (for Play or Pay) so I might go for a full series replay as well!

5 years ago

Yeah thats what i heard! but since i hadnt played 2 and it had been a while since ive played infinite i decided to play all the remasters too! Its a great franchise :D

5 years ago

Finished Darkestville Castle, now playing Ys 7.

But just got alot to play, FF15, Planescape Torment and just alot of other things both bought and already had.

5 years ago

A Hat in Time, with one achievement away from 100% completion. After I'm done with that, I'll start on some of my games I got from the Summer sale, either Bastion or Dust: An Elysian Tail.

Also playing a bit of Red Faction: Guerrilla Remarstered

5 years ago

currently installed on steam (and played recently):

Victor Vran
Day of the Tentacle
Hexcells Infinite
Mark of the Ninja
Crusader Kings II - AGOT mod
Invisible Inc

I'm also currently playing a modded Championship Manager 01/02, because football

5 years ago

I decided to get back into Infinifactory for a bit. See if I can solve those later-game levels finally.

5 years ago

Divinity: Original Sin in coop mode with a friend. Basicly everytime he comes online and asks me to play :D
If not, I started Titan Quest 1 or 2 weeks ago again after seeing the Ragnarok expansion during the Steam Sale and thinking to myself: "I really want to play Titan Quest again" :D

I try not to play too many games at any given time because I feel like I'm not completing them if there's always another game that wants my attention. It's hard enough not to get distracted by all these wonderful games to choose from :D

5 years ago

just finished evil within 2, resident evil 5,firewatch, some hours to finish dying light, also half-through inside,constantly playing Killer Instinct, almost finished shadow warrior reboot.

5 years ago

Just did my first playthrough of This War of Mine, taking a quick FTL break before I jump in for a second playthrough. I've had a real strategy game itch recently (I usually never play strategy games)
Probably gonna be playing Bioshock Remastered soon since I have to finish by the end of the month for PoP

I never actually got around to playing the FO4 DLC (never even finished the main story, I got burned out after 100 hours of side quests - which I enjoyed a lot mind you)

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

i'm playing quake 1 and the original doom ^^

5 years ago

Never gets old! Played Doom 2 recently.

5 years ago

don't have much spare time latelly, i only play pixel heroes and grow castle on the cell phone every now and then.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

I recently started playing Guild Wars 2 again because an old friend finally started getting into it... even though he bought his copy of the game years ago. Ironically, I'm playing it more than he is, and it's really a great game if anyone's thinking about getting it this late after its release. Just don't expect it to be like a classic MMORPG.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

I'm playing Shadowrun: Dragonfall DC, I am probably going to finish it tomorrow. Then I'll play ABZU which I'll probably also finish tomorrow since it's allegedly very short. Then I'll play Dust: An Elysian Tail because that's what got most votes when I asked people over at BLAEO what to play next from my SG wins.

I also started playing Coin Crypt again since I bought the DLC on the last day of the summer sale. It's a "roguelike" so I do a couple of runs every now and then.

As for phone I just noticed that Soul Knight got a new patch today so I'll be playing that again (I don't even know how many hours I've sunk into this game already, been playing it for over a year). They added two new heroes, new elite monsters and over 30 new weapons among other things. I can't wait to see all the new stuff for myself.

5 years ago*

Daily MMO:

• Final Fantasy XIV

Single player games:

• Final Fantasy XV
  • NieR: Automata

3DS:

• Xenoblade Chronicles
5 years ago*

I've beaten CHUCHEL not so long ago. Now I'm in the middle of Mafia 1 session and I'm going to finish OneShot in the meantime. Maybe I'll also launch Football Manager for a couple of matches since World Cup has made me miss my team ;)

5 years ago

Stellaris, still pre-mid era of the campaign. Currently busy to fight down some purifiers.

Motorsport Manager. Got promoted to the Asian-Pacific Championship and will probably be bankrupt before the end of the season. I get that I have to start anew with my car's tech and some other stuff that got "reset". But my sponsor contracts from the lower championship remained? Now I got to finish second in terrible cars or I won't see any money. It's generally terrible how they only revealed this season's financial situation AFTER I had to make several investment decisions. Quite fucked up.

Path of Exile. Currently on a break, but will return

DreadOut. Played the first act and it is so incredibly dull.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Right now I'm mainly focusing on OneShot and so far it's one of the best games I've ever played.

5 years ago

Can't agree more. Awesome piece of art.

5 years ago

Hunt Showdown
Ghost Recon Wildlands
Rainbow Six Siege
Batman Arkham Knight
Dead by Daylight
Payday 2
Killing Floor 2

5 years ago

I mostly play VR games and Overwatch, but I switch it up every now and then to play some classics, like The Legend of Dragoon or Luxor. I also play anything given to me or anything that's included in the Humble bundles. I'm replaying A Hat In Time right now because it was in the monthly bundle... and previously, I beat the DRM-free version that wasn't Steam-integrated and forgot to backup my saves for it. Well, that's OK, because the game's a lot of fun to replay.

5 years ago

Slay The Spire
But mostly playing "stop procrastinating and find the job"

5 years ago

-Pillars of Eternity II
-The Long Dark
-The Final Station

5 years ago

(Mostly on my XBox One as I need to get a new mouse for my PC. That matter, most of the games I'm playing are for me to review for my radio show and are marked with a * )

• Warhammer: Vermintide 2
  • Crash Bandicoot: N'sane Trilogy *
  • Next Up Hero*
  • Battlefield 1
  • Rocket Leauge
  • GTA V
  • Elite: Dangerous
  • Defiance 2050
5 years ago

I am finally playing Dragon Age Inquisition so I can uninstall Origin and the game once I am done.

5 years ago

Borderlands 2. 50 hrs in and still have not finish one playthrough. There are so many side quests I need to finish.
Payday 2. Play max 8 hrs a week just to get the weekly safe drop.
Did you pay anything for Final Fantasy Brave Exvius? I played it for about a year, did not connect it with Facebook, switched phone, all my progress were gone, rip with all my Rainbow poll :(

5 years ago

Borderlands is way more fun with friends!
If you're playing it aloine try to gather up someone to play it with (:
Playing it Co-Op with 2-4players is hella fun

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.