So now that it's July, or whatever month it is for you in the reality you reside in, I thought I'd bring this back up. Especially now that the Steam summer sale is over and we did get a few new things or won some new things here since the last topic.

On Steam-
I'm still playing Fallout 4 since I got the season pass finally. Now to beat Nuka World and I'll be done with it on one character.
On and off Skyrim SE.
Batman Arkham Knight
Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3
Some Elex. I need to restart. I KNOW I messed up BAD!

GoG-
Stalker Clear Sky

Phone-
Still on Final Fantasy Brave Exvius especially with it's second anniversary under way.

So, what are you playing now?

5 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Red Faction Re-Mars-tered
YAIBA: NINJA GAIDEN Z
Hot Lava
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition

5 years ago

STEAM:
Seraph
Ghost Of A Tale
Intend to play Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut soon to see if it is compatible with my computer
Need to practice Rocket League basics

I really want to get back to Crusader Kings 2 also.

PHONE:
Romance Of The Three Kingdoms: Legend Of Cao Cao - Great game but I'm really casual now because of the time commitment it requires. I may drop this altogether very soon.
Pokemon Go
Star Ocean: Anamnesis
Intend to play Dx2: Shin Megami Tensei Liberation anytime now as soon as it releases (I was in the closed beta test which ended in late June).

I dropped Brave Exvius a while back in 2017. Bye Orlandu, and 2 2Bs etc...

So many games honestly, I'm torn. I feel like maybe I should just drop the phone games, period, and focus on knocking out the PC backlog...

5 years ago*

PC:
Steam:
Vampyr
Battletech
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Red Faction
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM

BattleNet:
Hearthstone
Diablo 3

GOG:
Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete Edition

Smartphone:
Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Pokemon GO

Nitendo DS (or rather Smartphone Emulator ;p):
Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass

PSP (actual PSP, not emulator ;p):
God of War: Chains of Olympus
Monster Hunter Freedom

5 years ago

Mafia III - Amazing soundtrack, solid writing and voice acting, but the gameplay is fast becoming formulaic and repetitive. I’m doing the Sign of the Times DLC at the moment to break it up.

Cook, Serve, Delicious 2 - A game I won on SG! I enjoyed the first quite a bit, and this is a step up from that with the holding stations adding another layer of strategy (and chaos!) and a much wider variety of food items.

Fortified - Not quite on the level of Orcs Must Die, but a moderately enjoyable tower defence/shooter.

5 years ago

I bought Stardew Valley and i'm enjoying it both alone and with friends.
Also, I've finally started Atelier Sophie with my brother

5 years ago

Fallout 4 for the 5th time (I think). Never finished Far Harbour and Nuka World.

5 years ago

Still playing Vermintide 2 pretty regularly, but mixing it up with a couple other games.

Battle Chasers - Nightwar - fantastic little RPG, challenging and beautiful.

Finished up Far Lone Sails - a relatively short game (8 hours not rushing) and interesting in the way Inside was. It's a very casual but polished and gorgeous game.

Going to start my 2nd play-through of West of Loathing. Freaking love the game - it had me holding my sides laughing a couple times (Thanks again, PeteOzzy!) Can'r recommend this one enough. Pure awesome.

5 years ago

PC: Deus Ex Mankind Divided and Hearts of Iron IV
Switch: Donkey Kong Country Returns and on Saturday I'll start Octopath Traveler

5 years ago

Fallout 4. First playthrough.
Into The Breach - here and there throughout the day during slow moments
Darkest Dungeon - got the colors of madness DLC and have been digging the rebalancing patch that came out with it.

On my phone I am playing through the second Quell game. I really like these games. Good logic puzzles. Perfectly paced as far as the difficulty curve goes. Challenging. Can be played one puzzle here, one there. Attention to detail. Beautifully done.

5 years ago

i didn't get any new things from steam sale or steamgifts, but i've been playing stardew valley lately.

5 years ago

Bayonetta, and that's it right now.
When I finish it I'll probably move to something else that can be beaten within one or two weeks and so on while july lasts, then college starts again and I'll be back at barelly having enough time to beat one game per month.

5 years ago

Warframe, Time Clickers, and a smattering of other things.

5 years ago

I've been going through my GameCube collection as of late. Finished a playthrough of Metroid Prime 2 the other day. Now on to Wind Waker.

5 years ago

I just beat Rage, 5 minutes ago.

Realized developers titled it anticipating what folks would do when the 10 second 'ending' happened.

5 years ago

There was an ending?

5 years ago

If you blinked, you might have missed it.

5 years ago

I got an used PS4 so now enjoying some Uncharted straight from 1 to 4 :3

5 years ago

I'm just trying to finish This is the Police. Regularly I play DBD. Anything else really I've only played less than a few hours.

5 years ago

Was playing This is the Police too, but I have stopped for now, I feel it just keeps dragging on unnecessarily.

5 years ago

Just finished Hob (loved it) and am now playing Aven Colony.

5 years ago

5 years ago

Still currently playing Saints Row 4. Also Minecraft but that's not Steam related xD

5 years ago

Pako 2 -- this game is so much fun. SO MUCH FUN. Holy cow. I played it for 10 minutes and thought this is the most fun game I've played all year. My almost-8-year-old son played it for 10 minutes and said out loud Dad, I love this game.

Super Mega Baseball 2 -- downloaded a mod with all 30 real MLB teams, and I'm playing a custom season with my friend who lives across the country, via online co-op.

Pinball FX3 -- there's always a pinball tournament going on... shout out to a couple of great Steam groups, Pinball Horizons and Pinball FX3 Players Unite!.

Tokaido -- an amazing digital reproduction of the board game.

5 years ago

Hey BHTrellis, I just wanted to say, I really like your forum topics. Some people who post a lot get flak for "shitposting" or whatever, but your topics are almost always interesting and thought-provoking without being political or filled with drama. So...there you go, keep up the good work, I guess. :)

5 years ago

Thanks for the compliment. I always take time to think about what to make for a topic before I post. And if I get blacklists, well then it is what it is.

5 years ago

Just finished transistor and i want to replay bastion.
Maybe later fallout (i still don't know which one)

5 years ago

Poking at in 20mins increments when I have the time:

• Pyre
  • Fallout 3
  • Darkest Dungeon

Trying to actually F I N I S H:

• Murdered: Soul Suspect
  • Fallout New Vegas
  • Contrast

Once get smth off my Finish list I'll go back to Pillars of Eternity now that I have the White March expansions. Yay for Eder being continually bitten by the doggo!

Oh, and I'm also dumping chunks of time into Minecraft now that I've gotten it working again, but only in Creative Mode so I can just build a city with no monsters trying to mess me up.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Just finished Doom (the 2016 edition), currently playing Ori and the blind forest, a lot of Fortnite, a bit of Overwatch, and hoping to start several games like the Tomb Raider reboot series, Bioshock (never played one bit of these games) and A Hat in Time soon. Also, I'm playing a bit of N++ and Binding of isaac on Switch. Also picked Pokémon Go back up xD and I'm afraid of looking at my backlog... :|

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.