Hi, quick Q. Does they ever repeat play for the first time or achievment rewards of a game on Playfire?
I'd like to know if there is no need to wait to play games with already expired rewards (for example from last year).

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I've seen a comment on one of the blog posts once indicating that CS:GO has been up for Playfire achievements 3 times so far.

9 years ago

As far as I remember, they did repeat Portal 2, one time it is in normal reward, the second time it is the winner of the vs poll.

9 years ago

Doom 3: BFG Edition has also already been done once before. They just pick different achievements whenever they repeat games. ;)

9 years ago

The Bridge was also repeated

9 years ago

I have a question about this Playfire thing. I played Rush Bros around 2 days ago, making me eligible for the "play for the first time" reward, but I never got it. How does this thing track if I played the game or not?

9 years ago

magic.

9 years ago

magic and beta :-)

9 years ago

Yeah it takes some time - at FAQ page they say it is a matter of hours - 2 days or something like that. Maybe try to go to the GMG store and log there. Sometimes it refreshed the balance of which was not checked at the playfire reward list - just make sure u got the first play thing in the list. If it's not there something will be probably wrong.

9 years ago

Actually played the game last Friday (wow, time flies), so it probably should have given me the reward already or something. I'm kinda sure that specific reward is already over, so I doubt it will even update anymore.

9 years ago

if you're sure you didn't fudge up the date, submit a ticket to playfire support. and be patient.

9 years ago

The patience required is too much (well.. not really too much.. but not normal xD)
I submitted a ticket once.. saying the rewards err.. money was not getting transferred to GMG (credit)... I even sent them a screenshot, just in case.

After few days.. I got a reply asking me what achievements I am missing and to send them the screenshot of rewards list along with the achievements that I did not get..

9 years ago

Aye, took me about a week and a half to get my missing rewards, but its not like they were hard to earn and when support eventually got around to me, they fixed it. It should be hard to complain about free money, but some people do it anyways. ;)

9 years ago

My problem wasn't missing rewards..
Instead of replying to my issue.. they asked me about missing rewards ._.

9 years ago

Yeah I didn't get credit for rush bros either

9 years ago

i only receive a mail every week and then my wallet get up dated so it might be the same thing for you

9 years ago

I just wish that they gave u the reward even if you already have it so we dont have play just the reaward games to get that :( Even if the reward was half of what it is now...

9 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

9 years ago

This.

9 years ago

This.

9 years ago

And there is rly big marketing trick in behind all of this... GMG has to have much bigger sales now than ever... he truth, most of the people wont just spend the credit, they buy there for their own money too. Big ad campain...

9 years ago

if it was like that probably the rewards would be much lower to compensate anyway

9 years ago

wouldnt mind because than u wouldnt be forced to play a spacific game at reward time and keep the other ones (u want to play now) until there are the rewards...

9 years ago

Doesn't matter for someone with huge backlog.

9 years ago

They have repeated before, though not sure if that was intentional or not, one of the achievements for awesomenaughts has come up twice. Games have been repeated before too.

9 years ago

Sucks that they don't reward you if you already completed those achievements before.

9 years ago

i recieved credits for the achievs i ve already unlocked lÖl

9 years ago

It doesn't matter when you unlocked the achievements.. it only matters when playfire registered that you have the achievement :P

9 years ago

it depends if playfire tracks a game. Most not AAA are not tracked and implemented only while they're putting rewards

i made a lot from achievements already done.

9 years ago

For me all previous games was tracked.

9 years ago

That would really cost them a lot of money.

9 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

9 years ago

You actually get your achievements when you go back to online.

9 years ago

Then stay offline forever.

9 years ago

cs go, left4dead2 had some achievements the same before for sure.

9 years ago

Yes, they do repeat sometimes.

9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago by Nedvidek.