Okay, so someone else will need to make the proper, official post/thread. I am posting this to make folks aware, so maybe one those folks that are better at making the bundle post threads, can do it.

I am watching Mousie stream and someone brought up that this year's Jingle Jam Bundle is already up just a bit ago. So for those that liked to buy the Yogs' Jingle Jam bundle in the past: I just found out they apparently aren't going Humble Bundle this year (as are a lot of other folks right now, the finding out part to clarify). It is already up and you can see all the games you get. I don't know how exactly you'll get your keys, if via email or a special site/link, much less if they will be stored similar to how HB does with a page listing everything.... I know nothing of the site, but tomorrow the Jingle Jam starts, so they will probably explain more then. The page itself doesn't even really help much...

There are a lot of good games. However, a lot of it will end up being repeats for many folks; good to support charity and could maybe give the keys to friends who interested in them or do the usual giveaways on here.

Yogscast Jingle Jam 2020 Game Bundle for Charity

EDIT:
The Jingle Jam thread put up by sensualshakti that has a full and proper table of the games and dlc, as well as any extra links and info needed. This thread will be closed, because for some are still asking questions and posting in this thread instead of THAT one.

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Do we get Steam keys or is this DRM-free? I don't see anything on their page about Steam keys.

3 years ago

been more than 24 hours i reckon.. still no email from them about the keys... the wait is real

3 years ago

Closed 3 years ago by PyroluxAemilius.