It's with great pleasure that we announce the immediate launch of

Let's Train: London Underground "Mind the Gap" Edition

We recreated the London Underground network of 11 lines and 270 stations as a community giveaway train network on Steamgifts. Every station (giveaway) is on one of the lines, and links to the previous and next station, as well as to all other lines that stop in the same station (we have multiple GAs for stations that share multiple lines). That way we ended up with 380 giveaways from 66 contributors for the complete London Underground network.

Enter the London Underground here, and remember to MIND THE GAP!

After less than two days of Early Access we finally mounted the last few remaining signposts, and worked tirelessly to address all the bugs and issues reported by our 47 early adopters, including how to deal with blacklisted GAs and bringing the site back online (thanks cg!).

Oh, a quick note for those who tend to get lost easily: we recommend the official tube map as your guide through the London Underground network.

How long will you be open for the public?

Until Saturday 17. October.

Thank you

Thanks all who commented on the original thread, and specifically a very big thank you to the group of people who worked so hard these two weeks to make this happen: Nudiustertian, Momo1991, eeev, trentjaspar2, adam1224, Bloodcloak, josgba2002, Sinovera, SexyBudgie. Please consider them for a spot on your whitelist, even if only temporarily during this event!

And once you're through, consider sitting through the Daily (Mail) History Lesson just for fun :-)

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

AAANNNDDDD my gifts have been sent as well! Thanks for the awesome train ride Per3zat along with the others mentioned too! You guys/gals are awesome! :)

8 years ago

All my gifts have been sent! :-) I'm not sure when we went live again but this is the first time I've been able to get online due to another long drive and move... Congrats everyone!

8 years ago

I came back (after 3 days of SG downtime) to 7 wins, and 4 of them are from the London Underground! Thanks, everyone!

View attached image.
8 years ago

All of my gifts have been sent or friend requests sent in the case of a few pending Steam Gifts. Thank you Per for conceiving and organizing this event. I only wish SG hadn't been down on Friday so I could have entered more of the giveaways! <cry>
But I still won one so I can't complain!

8 years ago

The winners of my recent WL+Let's Train group GA and my Piccadilly Stash puzzle GA were both volunteers who helped with the event! That's Lady Karma at work right there :D

8 years ago

All GAs sent! Thanks to everyone who participated and the organizers for a fun British train!

8 years ago

I... I entered so many giveaways, bookmarked them, made sure I didn't miss anything...
I didn't win ONE game :(

8 years ago

I want to know the answers of puzzles!
I stuck at everyone XD

8 years ago

I was hoping to find the answers too, being OCD can be taxing sometimes :(

8 years ago

8 years ago

Thank you :)

8 years ago

Here's the solution to the password ones: http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/2LG9J/

8 years ago

Closed 8 years ago by Perm.