April 2019
EDIT: It got delayed. So wait until official announcement

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I got a digital copy and then later got a physical copy from my local game store. I also got it on console dunno what it is about this game but i think the 50% off at the current price will be the best way to get it unless you can wait a few more years.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

Just a warning for those who are thinking of buying it despite (or because of) the ever increasing price...It is not as good as people make it out to be:

• Instant death pits and spikes everywhere (These were bad back on NES, and they're still bad now).
  • Effects that make it impossible to see where you're going (while over instant death pits).
  • Knockback when striking enemies (so attacking enemies will probably get you thrown into an instant death pit half the time).
  • No ability to swing shovel upwards (big problem for enemies that come from above).

The game is filled with bad design decisions. But I've only played as the Shovel Knight character, I haven't tried the other characters yet so maybe it's a better game when played as one of them...

4 years ago*

And after they go full price most likely they put it in a bundle soon after. :x

4 years ago

I highly disagree. As I get older less and less games can keep me stuck to the monitor for playing 5+ hour sessions. This game did it easily, great level design and soundtrack, difficulty just right. If anyone is remotely interested in this type of game I suggest to pick it at this price, don't expect to go under 10 in a foreseeable future.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.