This weekend Devolver has a big sale as well as a live stream on this page.
Here is a list of a good chunk of what is on sale game-wise.

50% off $1.50
Downwell
Reigns - Full Bundle $2.96, individual DLC: 51% off $0.49 each.

75% off $2.50
Heavy Bullets - Soundtrack: $0.75
Gods Will Be Watching - $5 with DLC
Dropsy - $5 with DLC, $2.50 DLC alone
Luftrausers
Hatoful Boyfriend - DLC: $1.25, w/ DLC $3.75, Expansion: $2.50 (DLC: $1.75), all DLC (if own Hatoful alone) 80% $4.38. Everything together is $6.37.
Noct, Soundtrack: $2.50

75% off $3.24
OlliOlli
Ronin - DLC $1.74, Both $5
Not A Hero - $5 with DLC, DLC Upgrade: $1.75.

75% off $3.74
OlliOlli2 - With soundtrack: $5, Soundtrack alone: $1.74
Titan Souls - $5 with DLC
Broforce

Game Bundle:
Talos Principle - Bundle 81% $13.63, Base game: 75% off $9.99, all DLC: 75% off ($0.74 to $3.74).
Enter the Gungeon - Base Game: 50% off $7.49, Bundle: 55% off $11.21.
Hotline Miami 1+2 - 60% off $8, individually 75% off $2.50 and $3.75.
Serious Sam 3: BFE Gold Edition - 92% off $4.77, Individually 90% $4, $1, $1 (Savings: $1.20)

Games Bundled:
Shadow Warrior Collection - 70% off $27.42, individually: 75% $2.50, 90% $4, 40% $24
Serious Sam Complete Pack - 92% $11.09 Everything is 90% off. (Savings from individual: $2.80)
HD, HD Second Encounter, Legend of the Beast DLC, Serious 8 DLC, and Classics Revolution, Double D XXL, Random Encounter, Serious Sam 2, Serious Sam 3: BFE, 3: Jewel of the Nile DLC, 3: Bonus Pack DLC
Serious Sam HD Gold Collection - 93% $3.80 (Savings from individual: $1.65)
HD, HD Second Encounter, Legend of the Beast DLC, Serious 8 DLC, and Classics Revolution.

Hidden Gems Bundle - 85% off $16.56 (if nothing owned, savings: $16.60)
Ronin ($3.24), OlliOlli ($3.24), OlliOlli2 ($3.74), Dropsy ($2.49), A Fist Full of Gun ($3.24), Heavy Bullets ($2.49), Not a Hero ($3.24), Okhlos Omega ($6.49), Omnibus ($5)
Roll7 RETROspective - 81% off $10.26 (if nothing owned, savings: $3.44)
OlliOlli ($3.24), OlliOlli2 ($3.74), OlliOlli2 Soundtrack ($1.74), Not A Hero ($3.24), Not a Hero DLC ($1.75)
Devolver Digital First-Person Shooter Bundle - 79% off $20.97, Savings: $7
Serious Sam 3 BFE (90% $4), Shadow Warrior (90% $4), Hard Reset Redux (not on sale)

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

You missed one awesome game! Standalone edition for Reigns costs 1,49€!

6 years ago

Oh yeah, I love this on mobile

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago

Shadow Warrior 2 is amazing, strafe not so much so unless they fix the game don't buy this one for now.

6 years ago

I'm also seriously tempted by Shadow Warrior 2 but although I feel they deserve the sales and the game looking very fun to play it's a bit too much to spend on something I probably wont play for months or maybe even years still. I've been known to buy games only to "support" developers but the feeling isn't quite right for this title at this moment in time.

6 years ago

The prices however are rather shitty.

6 years ago

I'd like to know which of these are the cheapest everrr, yeah.

6 years ago

If a game is 90% off then odds are high that it is the "cheapest ever". However to answer your question:
Serious Sam, Noct, Dropsy, Hatoful Boyfriend's expansion, Fist Full of Gun, Ronin, OlliOlli 1 and 2, Not A Hero. Talos Principle, Titan Souls, Enter the Gungeon, Okhlos Omega, Mother Russia Bleeds. and Omnibus. There could be others but these are the ones I took note of.

6 years ago

The thing I find funny about this sale so far is the fact that the Hotline Miami games separately are cheaper than when they are bundled.

6 years ago

Thinking about getting Reigns...
Too bad it's only -50%

6 years ago*

6 years ago

I wouldn't call -50% and $1.5/£1 "only" for a game that offered me 10 hours of entertainment :)

6 years ago

Yeah, no offense, but that was for you. I'm not sure if I'll be entertained by it as much. I know so much that the game is good. I'm mostly skeptical because I've also heard that it's repetitive.

Plus, I think Steam has spoiled me when it comes to the discount percentages :D

6 years ago

I've bought it and I'm really happy with my purchase :D I'm really loving it

6 years ago

Hmm, another satisfied customer with no unsatisfied customers...
Maybe I actually should get it then :P

6 years ago

I'd be stocking up if Steam Gifts still existed.

6 years ago

Somebody explain this shit. Talos Principle Gold - cost of individual items I don't own £6.20, with discount my cost is apparently £4.64. But I only have the option of buying it is as a gift for £10.26?

View attached image.
6 years ago

I think its because that is a game bundle not a "complete this set" thing. Steam is kinda picky about that at times.

6 years ago

It seems very rude to tell me my cost is £4.64 and then not let me buy it. They need to sort that shit out or else my next Gaben drawing is going to be very uncomplimentary...

6 years ago

I, for one, am looking forward to more of your drawings (Gaben or not)!:)

6 years ago

Devolver is cool.

6 years ago

Concerning Gods Will be Watching - is the additional Final Chapter content only accessible through the collector's edition, or was it a free update to the standard edition?

6 years ago*

That last chapter is a free update available for both versions.
The collector's edition includes the Game, Digital Soundtrack, Digital Art Book, and Digital Comic Book.
The only game I know that the addional final chapter is only purchasable through the collector's edition is King's Quest

6 years ago

Thank you for the information!

6 years ago

One thing that makes me sad is that they don't have a DLC for this game to upgrade from the base version to the Collector's Edition. I won the base version here, so I cannot remove it from my Library. Otherwise I would so I could buy the CE version!

6 years ago

Devolver has to be my favorite publisher no doubt

6 years ago

The Serious Sam Complete Pack is pretty tempting. I own SS3 plus its DLC so it makes the pack $7.11. The new remasters of the originals make this pretty tempting. Anyone know if the quality is still good for first time players? I like FPS games, I played HL2 for the first time a few years ago and loved it, I also played the original HL and liked it a lot. So if I liked those would I like the old SS games? I haven't played SS3 yet, but that would probably answer my question if I had.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

6 years ago

Wow, thanks for going so in depth!

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

6 years ago

If you were still unsure I have good news regarding Serious Sam: everything in the Complete bundle is now on sale and the percent off is greater.

6 years ago

I only wish the gungeon collection was like,2 bucks cheaper,and i'd buy it for sure.

6 years ago

so it's 22% cheaper to buy Hotline Miami 1 and Hotline Miami 2 separate than to buy the combo pack.
makes sense...

6 years ago

I wish they had a Collector's Edition Upgrade for Gods Will Be Watching. I got it in a 1$ bundle and ended up enjoying the game so much I should buy the Collector's Edition for full price to support them but somehow it still bothers me to waste the game itself just to get the artbooks and comic, even on sale :(

6 years ago

I don't think it will allow you to add the CE version into your Library. I believe it says "You already own this game." or somesuch. :(

6 years ago

This has been an annoyance to me with several titles over the years. I just cant shake the feeling of wasting something buying a deluxe, CE, GOTY etc of a game I already own. Upgrades would be way easier to come to terms with for me even if the price were identical to a the full edition.

6 years ago

Devolve bump!

6 years ago

I updated the Serious Sam stuff as the deal now properly includes the Serious Sam HD titles as being 90% off as well.

6 years ago

Broforce is hilarious and worth playing. Talos Principle is fun if you like puzzle games.

6 years ago

Enter The Gungeon, amazing game, and really cheap for all the content.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.