Group Full now

Our group on SG: https://www.steamgifts.com/group/hz5bn/150king

Until now, total 7045 giveaways are created. Wow

Apply below, will reply shortly if I am online.
Because there is only 10 spots, so I have to collect as many as applications as possible, and then review them together. State some info about yourself might help we decide. And make sure you agree with the points system before applying.

Requirements for application:

1. SG level 6 + required (and most recent GA is within 7 days)
  2. Send/Win ration is more than 3 (by means of # or $, not Real CV, but if you has this ratio on real CV, that's great)
  3. At most 50% of your GAs ($ and #) are group type GA.

After you are invited, requirements are:

1. No region-lock giveaway, and giveaway should be at least 24 hr so every member gets a chance.

2. Keep your in-group VD(value difference, or points) always above -150.
    Check them at https://jbossews-150king.rhcloud.com after you are invited

3. Make your very first group giveaway before entering any ongoing giveaway.

4. Don't make joke on race. (This is a international group, members come from everywhere in this planet)

5. Read all the group announcements. By applying below, I assume you have read all the announcments.

Our idea on bundled games, non-bundled games, multi-groups giveaway, and whitelist.

1. In our group CV system, it counts bundled games X1 (times one) for both winner and gifter.
    For example, a giveaway of bundled game is 10P in SG. After this giveaway ended, the gifter gets +10 points, the winner gets -10 points.
    A few high value bundled game can have X3 for gifter, X1 for winner.

2. For non-bundle games, the sysem counts it X7 for gifter, and X5 for winner. However, 3A non-bundled game have X7 for both winner and gifter.
    For example, Call of Duty: Black Ops III ($59.99); it will give +420 points to gifter, and -420 points to winner.
    Number 7 comes from 1 / 15% =6.67 ~~7
    One special notice for HB monthly, the early unlock is treated as normal non-bundled. But the remain games will have X4 for both winner and gifter.

3. Multi-groups
    Calculation method is same as SG. A giveaway which shared with two groups will give half points for both winner and gifter. We have a bot take care of it.
    Please note, if you are going to share your giveaway with a open group, make a level restriction of level 5. Or if you share your giveaway with 7 groups or more, you may or may not set level restriction.

4. Whitelist
    We didn't see whitelist as another group. So gifter can still get full group CV with whitelist, but our bot can differentiate between group exclusively and group+whitelist.
    Please do not use whitelist to farm group CV; if caught, will be given warning or be kicked.

About kick:
To be honest, I don't want to kick any members. However, I have to kick one member if:

1. This member's points is below -150, and didn't fix it back in given days;
  2. This member use whitelist farm group CV multiple times;
  3. Serious problem, include but not limited to "Create a region-lock giveaway, blacklist every entrants, then delete giveaway"

Other stuff:
There is no requirement for monthly/weekly giveaway. As long as you have enough points, it's fine. But I hope you do enjoy giving away games and receiving some.
You can feel free to delete a GA only if it doesn't have 5 entries. (Not apply to your first group giveaway)
Please don't whitelist any kicked members, because the "kick" action is final, there is no turning back.

Feel free to ask if you have other questions. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy your stay if you get a invite.

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

hmm, interesting indeed

7 years ago

I think my S/W ratio is around 2, does that mean I am not eligible to join the group?

7 years ago

when I think about the fact that just a few weeks ago I had like 30 games won and 150 games given away, then I started joining groups so I reached like 100 games won and 220 games given away, damn you math and proportionality :))

7 years ago

welcome back when you are qualified !

7 years ago

I doubt I will ever reach 3 any time soon...I think I will be stuck at around 2.5 for a while, I know for certain that my ratio will be over 2 most of the time, but 3 it's kinda late for me to reach at this point and time.

7 years ago

come to think of it, just as a fun fact, if I think it would be hard for me to reach 3 again, for you to ever reach 3 would be almost unattainable :P

7 years ago

Alright, then it's your own business.
I don't require member to maintain ratio 3, but I do require ratio 3 for anyone who want to apply, because I consider this is a kind of validation. I can tell you, every member has a ratio 3 or higher at the time applying.

If you think you can't reach 3, then just forget about it. The other groups are good enough.

7 years ago

quick question, does the ratio of 3 need to be now, in the present, or does the ratio of 3 from the past for longer periods of time count for anything

View attached image.
7 years ago

Need to be now. (Before applying)

7 years ago

ah, I see, if I knew about this group a few weeks ago that would have been nice, oh well, will see what the future has reserved for me

7 years ago

I'm interested.

7 years ago

Sry, need "Send/Win ration is more than 3 (by means of # or $, not Real CV)"

7 years ago

I'm definitely interested :)

7 years ago

Your application is received, will review it later.

Because there is only 10 spots, so I have to collect as many as applications as possible, and then review them together. State some info about yourself might help we decide. And make sure you agree with the points system.

7 years ago*

I would have responded sooner, but didn't notice your edit until now!

So, I definitely agree with the points system, I think it's worth making the rules a little more complex in order to make the group fairer for everybody, and especially for those who contribute more expensive games. I'd have no problem keeping track of my points, a couple of other groups I'm in require users to keep track of/update their status using external scripts/other sites.

As for me, well, I've not been here so long but I think the site is great, I think it's a really nice community and I'm trying my best to contribute not only with giveaways but also engaging in events and designing my own, and generally trying to be a pleasant person, and to be active in the forum.

7 years ago

Invited.
Welcome to this group

7 years ago

Awesome, thanks very much :)

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 7 years ago.

7 years ago

Because there is only 10 spots, so I have to collect as many as applications as possible, and then review them together. State some info about yourself might help we decide. And make sure you agree with the points system.

7 years ago*

Deleted

7 years ago

View attached image.
7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Heads up Baffi, it ain't over yet. I would vouch for you if I could but I just got in myself. On the other hand I do believe it is possible to say something more about yourself without necessarily uncovering your own privacy :)

Anyways, fingers crossed!

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Not a "No", I was considering it, and think I should put you on the waiting list.

7 years ago

I'm interested.

7 years ago

7 years ago

Great group, I'm interested.

7 years ago

7 years ago

Well im pretty new here, nothing special.. but I'm just trying to be nice and helpful to community and I'm trying to give as much as I possible can and I will continue to do so. (: I would appreciate If I can be part of this amazing group!

And yes I agree on all the rules. Going to bed now - 'Night!

7 years ago

Invited.
Welcome to this group

7 years ago

Thank you! Appreciate it!

7 years ago

Bump for a good group.

7 years ago

Thanks for the bump

7 years ago

+1

7 years ago

3A non-bundled game have X7

is there a list of those?

7 years ago

Define, price > $49.99 is 3A in system.

7 years ago

what if price drops?

7 years ago

That depends on games.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

7 years ago

7 years ago

ID apply but you have me blacklisted >.<

7 years ago

Sry, I already forget why I balcklist you. But I saw you also balcklisted me, so never mind.

7 years ago

Well i guess i found out you Blacklisted me earlyer and did the same back >.>

Anyway removed you :P

7 years ago

I would like to join if possible. Unfortunately most of my group giveaways are usually bundle keys or extra keys from promotional giveaways. I don't know if that makes me eligible or not.

7 years ago

7 years ago

I'm interested in your group

7 years ago

7 years ago

May i ?

7 years ago

7 years ago

P.S. I did not say but do accept the T's & C's of the Group
As for me, i'm a bloke from Scotland

7 years ago

Invited.
Welcome to this group.

7 years ago

Thanx :-D

7 years ago

Hi, I think I qualify. Can I join?
I read and agree with the rules, and I'm totally OK with the points rule.
I mainly create bundled GAs, although from time to time I like to make an unbundled one, too.

7 years ago*

7 years ago

i'm interested in the group aswell, am i qualified?

7 years ago

Sry, need "Send/Win ration is more than 3 (by means of # or $, not Real CV)"

7 years ago

i actually think real CV makes more sense, since i can send thousand copies of a 1$ game and win 500 copies of a 60$ game but whatever suits you best.

7 years ago

Real CV makes sense, that's ineed correct.

But the application also requires level and # of giveaway that were made.
Plus this group has a seperated CV system, which can make sure no one can send thousand of $1 trash and win 500 copies of 3A.

7 years ago

Can I ask the purpose of the group? - wouldn't want to ask to join if I was required to be around constantly - as we are really busy at the moment getting ready for our Lincolnshire Christmas Craft Fair :) - wouldn't want to disapoint people you see :)

7 years ago

It's just a giveaway group. That should explain all.

And for my personal idea, I just want to create a group just for high level and generous people. I would like to see they receive more as they deserved, and enjoying making giveaway. (Becasue their lucky winner is same high level and generous, they might be happy some awesome people receive their game, not some unknown leecher winner.)

7 years ago

Ah - okay - thanks for the info

7 years ago

As an exception, there is a place for level 10?

7 years ago

As promised two weeks ago, invited.

Please accept invite only after you read all the announcement and agree with them.

7 years ago*

Thanks, ok.

7 years ago

I would like to join if possible. Thanks

7 years ago

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago

Awesome, I actually got it! Thanks very much, it looks like a really nice game!

7 years ago

Hey Lancelot, nice meeting you. May I ask you for how long do you expect your recruitment to be open?

I am aware that I do not fulfill all your requirements at this moment (#2 particulary) but I might think about trippling my $ value quickly by distributing away something effective (eg. various franchise packs or game bundles that are each worth $30-60 per piece).

I am still undecided though, hopefully will know tomorrow. Should I purchase these bundles, I would also like to take some time to distribute them away (separate it for public / group / blue heart) and then expect it will take some time to get the feedback from winners.

Should you estimate your recruitment to be over tomorrow by this time, my plan might end up irrelevant coz otherwise I don't really feel the need to up my rating.

Cheers !

7 years ago

There is no need to hurry up, I will keep recruiting until all sopts are taken.
Besides, I don't suggest you making GA just for entering this group. You really should make GA only when you want to, not be forced to, becasue I would like our members enjoying making GA.

7 years ago

May I send you a FR on Steam for further chat? According to applicants here these spots might be filled very quickly :)

7 years ago*

Chat with me personaly won't make any help.
Besides, until now, only 2 sopts are taken.
Plus, the group's recruitment standard is high and strict. I expect there is still spots left in 2 weeks. You would better come back when are fully qualified.

7 years ago

Ok, sounds reasonable. I will reply to your post here should anything change.

7 years ago

Hi,
I have just done checking real CV for everyone, you do have a amazing real CV ratio. Sry I should check that earlier.

Any way, if you are still interested, and agree with the points system, I will send you a invite.

7 years ago

Hello again, Lancelot.

It's a shame you did not check that 2 days ago because I could've split some of my current 3A giveaways between your group as well. You could've also get a hint about my real CV from private chat I offered before - some things I just don't wanna discuss on the open - you sure understand that.

Never mind, I would still like to join if there's one more room for me.

7 years ago*

I am sorry for that. I know it's my bad.

To be honest I really expect to recruit members for 2 week or longer. The number of applications are much more than you just saw here, many of them is trying to send FR not only to me but also to other admin. They don't say what they want to do before send FR, so I am kindly aware "private chat", and perfer public chat. As a result, I didn't get your hint at all.

Anyway, sry for the trouble, hope you can enjoy your stay at this group.

Check you real CV at here: http://www.sgtools.info/real-cv

7 years ago

All right Lancelot, let's not bother each other with that anymore. I understand that my profile was not very convincing on the first sight (Sent: 68 - $730 | Won: 71 - $630) at all.

I agree with inside group point system and as for informations about myself - despite the avatar, I really like western movies, all kinds of music and naturally women and games.

Cheers!

7 years ago

Welcome to this group.

Have a good day.

7 years ago

interested in an inv

7 years ago

Sry, not fullfil requirement "At most 50% of your GAs ($ and #) are group type GA"

Please come back later.

Have a good day

7 years ago

I'm interested in joining if there's still places left:)

7 years ago

Sry, not fullfil requirement "At most 50% of your GAs ($ and #) are group type GA"

Please come back later.

Have a good day

7 years ago

Hey Lancelot, I am interested in joining the group as well, if there is still room!

7 years ago

7 years ago

Well, I am a 26 year old, gainfully employed, American male. I work in the Accounting/Finance department of my family-owned manufacturing firm. At the moment, my expenses are virtually zero, which allows me to have a good amount of money available in my budget for giveaways.

I own two very adorable dogs.

And in my free time I enjoy smoking weed, playing video games, watching american football, watching cartoons and other television, lifting weights and playing fantasy sports.

Thank you for the opportunity to join your great group!

7 years ago

Well, you just got a ticket.
Welcome
Hope you can enjoy the group.

7 years ago

Thank you very much!

7 years ago

I'm interested :D

7 years ago

7 years ago

Well what can i say about me not used to talking about myself :)

I am 32 years old i am a Viking from Norway i'm a biker and my hobby is gaming.
I like cats and have 1 cat (Image below) :) considering getting another kitten.

The point system seems like a interesting way to run a group like this and i like it :)

Either wich way it goes thank you for considering me :)

View attached image.
7 years ago*

Your cat is cute, indeed cute.

Welcome to this group.

7 years ago

Thank you for the invite :D

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago*

i believe that part of the requirements only applies when you have 51%+ of your giveaways made in group form, i believe private ga's are considers the same as public on recruit ;)
-but lance will have to verify. - i don't do the recruits. not trying to give you false hope, but all hope is not lost ;)

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

As d3m4n said, I considered private GA as same as public, the reason you just stated, forum events.

So welcome.

Before I send invite, I need to confirm that you are fully agree with our group's points system, and read all the announcement.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Well, just invited

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago