https://www.humblebundle.com/store/crysis-3

Crysis® 3 is provided via Origin for Windows. A free Origin account is required.

Crysis 3: a first-person shooter set in a post-apocalyptic, alien-invaded New York, in which you wear a Nanosuit which enables you to temporarily become invisible, damage-resistant or able to leap moderately-sized walls in a single bound.

3 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Nice...
75 % discount on Humble = 2,49 €
67 % discount on Steam = 9,89 €
So glad the EA games are on Steam now! :D

3 years ago

I take that EA too thinks that their games are worth 3x on Steam...

3 years ago

even ea thinks their games on Origin are crap

3 years ago

how 3x?
since steam charges 30% commission, it's no wonder EA games are more expensive there

3 years ago

Base price of 10€ compared to 30€... Other one is "Deluxe" but still, that is just stupid difference even with 30% cut... And on other hand HB store should be similar.... So yeah, it's greed.

3 years ago

sure 2,49€ + 9,99€ of deluxe upgrade
Steam is only selling deluxe/ultimate/editions that's why some games seem more expensive while they actually have same price as in Origin store

3 years ago

Alrigth, that makes sense - thanks :)
Also thanks for making me actually now take the time to solve my Origin/EA login issues "Online login is currently unavailable" - I might need it some day.

3 years ago

How in the world is that upgrade worth 10 bucks? As I always say, companies are ripping us off with deluxe and gold editions. this is another good example. A soundtrack and a few skins for 4 times the base game price. No thanks. That also means the Origin price is actually way, way better.

3 years ago

The deluxe content must be pretty damm deluxe to be worth more than game itself...

3 years ago

I think the price they show now is discounted but they don't show it as discounted

3 years ago

I wish EA sold the base game on Steam, so it could also get that nice discount. I'm not sure I care for any of the extras in the digital deluxe version they sell. Though, I think I still have a retail copy somewhere anyway, so, I don't really need to buy it again.

3 years ago

Does anybody know why the price (2,49€) with humble choice discount (20%) is not 1,99€? They give only 12% instead
of 20% discount, so price is only 2,19€ and not 1,99€ with 20% discount?

3 years ago

I don't think you get the full discount when you buy a game that's already on discount. Atleast, I had the same thing when I boight Monster Hunter World when it was already on discount.

3 years ago

Nah, it only happens with some games, maybe humble gives those a bigger cut so they can't afford it or something. The usual 20% discount on top of sales is a good shave.

My price at 78% off is equal to 3.9 euro though. Guess I'll just wait...

3 years ago*

EA games aren't qualified for the full extra 20% discount, only about 11-12

3 years ago

Products eligible for Humble Rewards now enable you to receive up to a 20% discount off your store purchase

I haven't given that many looks to it, but each time I've browsed through since Choice became a thing, 20% discounts were fairly rare (among the offerings I browsed). That said, Humble Monthly only offered 10%, as I recall, so you're still geting more of a discount either way, relative to that.

3 years ago

If my memeory serves me right it was 10% and another 10% either to your humble wallet or as a charity donation. But i can be wrong i have never paid to much attention for it.

3 years ago

I don't think they had the wallet option when I last used the store, so that may be throwing me off.

3 years ago

I think it was 5% and 5%.

3 years ago

u can get MAX 20% discount

'Up to 20% store discount'

So it can be even 1%

3 years ago

I just bought it on steam. It still has multiplayer! Awesome game!

3 years ago

it says Crysis® 3 is not available for purchase in your country
my country sucks ....

and the EA PLAY SALE tab[ https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/ea-play-sale/ ] is empty, no games at all

3 years ago

This product is available in: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Plurinational State of, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jamaica, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Portugal, Poland, Republic, Romania, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Slovakia, Slovenia, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Spain, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of, Virgin Islands, British

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

The weirdest thing is my country is not included, while all the other ones from my region are xD No wonder my EA sale page also comes up empty.

Thanks for the list!

3 years ago

Small point here: Crysis Remastered (the original Crysis game and its expansion) is confirmed to be in development. And it seems that Crytek intent is to remaster the other two games in the series, too.

Crysis series, while is published by EA, is still owned by Crytek. And Crytek might go with a different publisher or self-publish the remasters. So maybe waiting for the remasters to come out is a good idea?!

3 years ago

I am Swedish. My account is Swedish. I am presently in Cyprus. Both countries are on bluefoxx's list above.
Cannot reach any of the items in the EA sale, regardless if I use VPN or not.
Nor Crysis, just nothing shows up if I search for it.

3 years ago

Hmm, the list above is from Humble store, sale page of Crysis 3. Maybe Humble forgot some countries?

3 years ago*

Yeah, somethings off. I'm going to write it off as having to do with hotspot surfing abroad (but not so sure).
Usually is not a problem...

3 years ago

Crysis® 3 Digital Deluxe Edition on steam : $9.89 USD
Crysis® 3 on Origin: $4.99 + $9.99 for the upgrade

Hmmm, nice try Origin, very sneaky

3 years ago

Does this game automatically activate on my Origin account or I should redeem it as Origin key? I ask cuz my Origin account is US region and my humble account is different.

3 years ago

God damn EA... They increase price to 20euro for Mass Effect 3 from 10 euro ... and now its on the sale for "original" 10 euro instead 2.50 tenseSmash

3 years ago

[As noted above:]

Strictly speaking, they're not increasing price; They're manipulating the fact that they can offer "Deluxe Edition" versions instead of base games.

Of course, noone who is both in their right mind and has a grounded grasp of finances would pay four times as much to get soundtrack/artwork for a game (maybe barring something with an awesome soundtrack like FFX, perhaps, but it'd still be a rather hard sell considering industry expectations), nevermind paying four times as much to NOT get a soundtrack and instead just get what are effectively cheat codes for the games in questions.

Mass Effect 3 at least includes a dlc in its Deluxe edition, but it's also listed as being included in the ME3 dlc pack, making the Deluxe edition that much more scammy. It additionally lists containing artwork and the N7 Arsenal Pack: "Receive a wealth of extra weapons [Read: 4. Wealth is apparently rather cheap these days] and an N7 hoodie". Other Deluxe editions I glanced at seemed even more dubious.

Besides, if we want to overpay for cheat codes/boosters, Tales of Zestria already has a top-tier offer (Read: scam) available for those willing. Why rehash something that has already been brought to such a remarkable level of mastery by someone else?

3 years ago

That's nothing... Madden NFL 21 is currently 60 USD the basic version and 100 USD the MVP Edition xD

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.