Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds 84% of 137 reviews 0 $29.99

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

≫Buy Here≪

An otome game from Idea Factory. Lowest historical at a sweet price point which is reasonable if you want to play the game right away, and doesn't hurt you too much if the game later goes on sale at deeper discount (which is typical of IF).

Do note that this is only the first game in the two-game installment of the Hakuoki title, and you would need to buy the second game to continue the story from the first one above. You might want to hold off buying if you are planning to binge play the whole story.

Deal lasts 48 hours, or when all ~450 copies which are left when this thread is created are sold out.
One day later and there are still ~400 copies left.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

You posted this less than an hour ago and I just went there and see it for 27,99€... is this US only or are they sold out that fast holy crap.

6 years ago

I can still see 440 keys left. Did you click on the Buy Here link above?

6 years ago

Okay yeah I'm dumb I still had the steam tab open instead of the indiegala one, my bad haha. Thanks again XD

6 years ago

I'm from Europe and see this:

Keys Left
Price
€ 8.39 / € 27.99
Time Left
01:22:01:58

6 years ago

How do you get to see the price in €? I only see it in $ :(

6 years ago

Clicking on the link? :D

6 years ago

The page returns different content and pricing based on your IP address.

6 years ago

Weird because I live in the Netherlands and it shows $ for me, while my IP should tell hem I use €

6 years ago

eu here Total items: 1 | Total amount: $8.99

6 years ago

Weird, I still see 403 keys left...

6 years ago

it was the cart

6 years ago

OK. They probably didn't do a very good job with detecting where you are from, or they are just conservative with applying EU pricing.

Anyway, deal is over, so I'll close this thread.

6 years ago

What ever happened to the IndieGala deals where the game starts at $.10 then every purchase increases $.01 (or something like this)?

6 years ago

I only started buying Steam games from retail store late last year, so I have no idea such thing existed...

6 years ago

I did a little more research after initially thinking the promotion was also a "crackerjack". The promotion I was thinking was called GemSeeker and I have only seen it once https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/4Q7r9/indiegala-survivalist-for-under-2

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.