Purchase the SEPTEMBER 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Sniper Elite 4, Tales of Berseria & Staxel with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF SEPTEMBER (7th SEPTEMBER) for $12* to receive the SEPTEMBER bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON AUGUST 31th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the August Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Tales of Berseria

Despite regional versions for Asia and RU/CIS existing, EVERYONE (including these regions, but excluding Japan) receives this version (ROW, excluding Japan). (confirmation)

💸 Customers from Japan receive a $5 Store Coupon (this store credit will expire on October 5th, 10 AM Pacific) as a replacement for Tales of Berseria. (source)

Staxel (SteamDB)

is ROW. (confirmation)

Sniper Elite 4

is ROW, at least for everyone apart from RU/CIS. (confirmation)

Little Nightmares

JP customers will not receive this game. As a compensation, Humble Bundle will offer an additional $5 wallet credit if you write a support ticket asking for it. (source)
Customers outside JP receive SteamDB (ROW).

This month only! You can choose to get previous Monthly favorite Rise of the Tomb Raider instead of Sniper Elite 4, Tales of Berseria, and Staxel. Subscribe, take your pick, and start playing right away.

Pay early and get: Sniper Elite 4, Tales of Berseria & Staxel

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Sniper Elite 4 85% of 8154 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (8.9985 CV) 0 $59.99
Tales of Berseria 94% of 5161 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (7.4985 CV) 0 $49.99
Staxel 74% of 943 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (2.9985 CV) 0 $19.99

OR (3:1)

Rise of the Tomb Raider 92% of 30638 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (59.99 CV) 0 $59.99

Note: you will receive Rise of the Tomb Raider - Standard Edition (Season Pass not included). (source)

Late unlocks (everyone gets these):

Little Nightmares 87% of 4797 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (2.9985 CV) 0 $19.99
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition 73% of 4908 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (4.4985 CV) 1 $29.99
Battle Chef Brigade 96% of 421 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (19.99 CV) 0 $19.99
Zombie Night Terror 93% of 861 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (1.9485 CV) 0 $12.99
Figment 92% of 128 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (2.9985 CV) 0 $19.99
  • 10% store discount

Retail:

• $232.92 when selecting Sniper Elite 4, Tales of Berseria, and Staxel
  • $152.94 when selecting Rise of the Tomb Raider

Humble original: ETHEREAL

In ETHEREAL, you’ll have to find your way within an intricate and abstract world, using different kinds of mechanics that allow you to modify the environment or the direction of your character movement.
Each corner of its world has been carefully designed to communicate without any text and expose a novel puzzle to solve without time pressure, evoking an introspective state of mind.
Trailer

Note about the CV that these games generate:

Normally, the unbundled games from the Monthly bundles give full CV. However, depending on their value on the grey market, some of them will be added to the partial CV list, disregarding the "5% retail value" threshold. When this happens, your CV will be recalculated and as a consequence, reduced retroactively. More details about this can be found starting with this comment.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 7th SEPTEMBER!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Wake me up when September starts! On the first Friday, to be precise...

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I've paid ahead til' 2025 and my Humble Wallet is maxed out too...
[New Subscription] There's games other than PUBG, you say? And they're even cheaper? Count me in!
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] 3.13€ for Call of Duty Infinite Warfare was a better deal. Sorry, IGN.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] These unlocks won't make me stop playing Fortnite. Sorry, IGN.
[Maybe subscribe] $12 for SE4, Berseria and Staxel, or for some Fanatical Star Deals? I'll decide later.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] Woah, I really misjudged the wares you were peddling. Sorry, IGN.
[RotTR] I missed Rise of the Tomb Raider before, lovely that I can grab it now.
[Rebundle] Rise of the Tomb Raider again? Seriously? Who would take that?
[Complain] These heat waves are killing me. When you ride with Humble Monthly, you ride with Global Warming.

skip.

5 years ago

Might grab this one for Berseria, but we shall see.

5 years ago

Same, might grab for Berseria, but wait first

5 years ago

D-D-D-D-Denuvo!

5 years ago

I don't care about denuvo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 years ago

Oh good. :)
There's just been a bunch of new complaining about it last month.

5 years ago

Just play the demo first to see if there's some effect or anything about that

5 years ago

Oh, I'm well aware of how many people strongly dislike denuvo :p

5 years ago

When Denuvo servers go down when you try to start Berseria, then you'll dislike it too :)

Not-really-jokes aside, it's not as bad as people paint it yet, but its real ugliness can come out in few years when they bankrupt and all the games with Denuvo will require patch...

5 years ago

Alright, will do.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

The trade is crazy! Who will want to swap for this crappy deal? At least make it 1:1 because Rise of the Tomb Raider was into a monthly before

I think you can sell 1 or 2 games or swap them with traders to get RotTR lul

5 years ago

Or at least make it be the 20th anniversary edition.

5 years ago

Do you think they will add the Season Pass like Titan Quest in the Bundle? 3:1 is madness but if you think about it. The Season Pass will make up for it. Well it also answers the part which version of Tomb Raider this is. I did not own it nor win it in previous months but I think its just the standard version.

I wanted My time in portia over Staxel tho . . . Not digging the art style. Cheers~

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Seems how these companies expect to get money; stuff base in monthly, then sell them the Season Pass seperate.

5 years ago

EXACTLY, That is the model I see on Humble. Even for their game bundles and even so, Not all DLCs are sold on Humble, and of course they are available on Steam. One way or the other, they both benefits. Just be that Smart Consumer and look at the deals carefully and consider. Cheers, Cruse ;)

5 years ago

Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration is $69.90 for me. $39.90 for Season pass which means the base game is $30. It makes no sense to trade Sniper Elite with face value of $55.00 and Berseria $59.90. I see Sniper go on sale often enough but even whe Berseria go on sale, like most of the JRPGs they are highly priced and 70% was the max on Steam.

Since I cannot get the previous historical price of RoTR on ITAD, judging by the Celebration version, max discount is 70%. Value wise Berseria alone will cover it, therefore I can see the trade off with the Season pass there. I do not believe those at Humble will not see this trade off difference. It really starts to become a guessing game in this scenario, will you get good value with the Season Pass or More heavier valued games instead.

If there is no Season pass, my perfect dream will be to trade Tomb Raider for Sniper and My time at portia for Staxel. Staxel is basically, 3D-Block Stardew Valley. personally I prefer 2D over Pixel, 3D Blocks(Staxel), Block-Pixels(Minecraft). Have you heard of StoneHearth? Although I recently received a pre-released Key, I think Stonehearth would had been a better choice over Staxel.

Yes, Portia is certainly one of the genre I enjoy though I am not too sure if I want it in a Monthly. Maybe it will be in this Monthly, Hahaha Something like what they had done in Aug Monthly, I am really surprised to see Sudden Strike 4 in it as one of the unrevealed. I am a big Strategy fan so it is up my alley. Although I did not wishlist Forged Battalion but I had bookmarked it as interest. I am shocked noone seems to like SS4 on SG, lol, its being given away like a pin-less grenade. XD If Portia is also bundled, then I would go OMG, although if I win Berseria before the Billing Date, I will not get this monthly.

Regards + Cheers, Cruse :)

5 years ago

Bought a 3 month the other day mainly for Conan. But Tales of Berseria? Nice.

5 years ago

Thumbs up!

5 years ago

It's not 1:1 change for Rise of the Tomb Raider right ? I'd love to buy that ... But I only want Tales of Berseria from there.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Really want Tales Of Berseria, I'm going to see if I can trade for it :P. If not I'll buy the bundle.

5 years ago

when you trade tell me so i see.i already have berseria :p.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Sorry, I left a link so they can continue there.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Oh okay, thanks for explaining :). Deleted the link.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

You got off lucky. I remember when there was a grab-bag topic and we just offered to share the wins between people in the forums.
10 day bans for all with zero warning :/
About 50 people that one day.

5 years ago

I was looking at the unlocks and 1st impression was Sniper trade Tomb Raider, Staxel trade My time in Portia. But I do not even do trades, hahaha. It would be great if Humble to allow so, wet dreams. If only trading is as easy as school mates trading lunch boxes, sigh.

5 years ago

Don't make me trade with you. I'll offer you a deal you cannot refuse!

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

didn't trade,just told him to tell me when he does :p.i am aware of site rules :p.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

I want Sniper Elite... Maybe maybe... BUY!

5 years ago

Beseria finally bundled good thing i only paid 5$ for mine

5 years ago

Tales of Berseria? Count me in. Sniper Elite 4 is very nice as well. I'd prefer My Time in Portia over Staxel, but 2 games are enough for me to keep subscribing for another month.

5 years ago

That is exactly what I am thinking but I am not a fan of Sniper Elite. I prefer My time in portia too as soon as I see Staxel. In a perfect situation, They will allow us to exchange MTiP for Staxel. Hahahaha XD

5 years ago

So strange do to 3:1 O.o
So get 3 games or 1 game.. It would be gr8 if it was 1:1 :/

5 years ago

Not really surprising, I think it would be hard to find someone who would not drop one of those three games to get much-more known Tomb Raider - even if only as a gift or for trading.

5 years ago

raises hand
The Tomb Raider games never really interested me and this new incarnation of Far Tomb Creed of the Assassin Cry Raider (now with even more grinding™!) interests me even less.

5 years ago

What's your title for AssCreed Origins? :>

5 years ago

AssCreed: We Ran Out of Ideas so Here's Ancient Egypt or Something – MMO Edition.
Once they do the Vikings, this is where you know that all writers left UbiSoft.

5 years ago

It's certainly not much of an AC game with no stealth, virtually no rooftops and endless combat-slicing, but what MMO-ness does it have?

5 years ago

Level grinding. Last time I checked, doing the mandatory missions is nowhere near enough to actually finish the main questline since you cannot even start most of them eventually until you grind yourself past the level gate.

5 years ago

Doing the completionist thing, I always had a hundred million levels more than the story missions wanted. Guess for ultra-ADHD-skip-cutscene-clickclickclick gaming it could be possible.
Grinding doesn't really strike me as MMOifying a game, more like developers having no unique content. Remember Halo, where you had to backtrack across the entire game because no reason (didn't make enough levels) and they had copy pasted rooms glued together to begin with? Halo ain't an MMO, it's just sports fake content.

5 years ago

They left a long time ago ;)
Vikings? Yeah maybe. Or There's always Rome or even better the World Wars.

5 years ago

it would be great if they did something with old Greece. oh wait

5 years ago

AssCreed Primal, Coming SOON plz no

5 years ago

I think it would be hard to find someone who would not drop one of those three games to get much-more known Tomb Raider

I imagine you'd have an easier time finding someone willing to trade Rise of the Tomb Raider for Berseria, than the other way around. While Tomb Raider does indeed likely have wider overall recognition and (as of the current series) respect among gamers, the Tales series is a popular JRPG franchise that is nearly as recognizable as Final Fantasy among JRPG fans, and is far, far less prone to bundling and discounts than Tomb Raider games.

I for one would absolutely never trade Berseria for RotTR, and that with RotTR being one of my very most top-wishlisted games.
It's.. simply not a good trade.

5 years ago

But there are 3 games here - quick google tells me RoTR value is around $10 while Staxel's value is around $5 - which probably would be the most popular exchange for traders.

5 years ago

I wish I didn't win Berseria a week ago =_= I guess I'll trade it for another monthly I missed

5 years ago

WOW, this sounds really grateful towards the person you won the game from! :/

View attached image.
5 years ago

Sorry if I sounded like an ungrateful prick, that wasn't my intention. What I meant is I could have let someone else who wasn't subscribed to get it if I already knew it was coming.

5 years ago

Well, you can always choose to see giving your HB copy away as "paying it forward" ;D
(though of course the person who gifted you the game paid a lot more for it)

5 years ago

I am glad I responded to your post, as your clarification sounds a lot better than your original post!
If you had won the game from me, I would have been really upset by your post!

If we could know more things in advance.......
We can wish for that, but highly doubt it will make our lives better.

I am very pleased myself with Berseria in next Monthly!

You could always do as Luckz suggested: pay it forward and give someone else a chance at this great game!

5 years ago

I guess Kindness begets Kindness? Of sorts? You have received a gift and its an opportunity now to forward that kindness? I wish we knew ahead of time too. My wish is slightly lower, if only we knew what is coming out for the rest of the unreveals, nowadays its more irritating than a surprise . . . >__< And due to region constrictions we cannot give away freely either . . .

5 years ago

Yup, I guess I'll do what you guys are suggesting once I get charged for September (and also learn to choose my words better)

5 years ago

I understand from your 1st statement of your intent. I try not picture it in an offensive manner but that's just me. From internet posting experience and general texting. I will say Words are just Words, it is how the person that read your words to interpret the manner of words..Most of the time I post in big blocks because I did not want to misinterpret myself. However, not everyone bother reading! hahaha

No Worries, just be a little careful of how you phrase your intentions in the future, just a little. ;) Cheers, Cruse~

5 years ago

Sorry if I sounded like an ungrateful prick, that wasn't my intention.

That's usually the intention of such comments here on SG, unfortunately, so it really does help to be excessively careful in clarifying that you're not "one of those types". :/

If it's something you feel is worth the effort, you do have the option of offering your new copy of the game (and perhaps something extra to make up for the hassle of however many rerolls they'll need to do) to the person you won from, and see if they're willing to reroll off the new copy you're offering them for that purpose.

5 years ago

Play TOB ASAP, and pause a month. :D

5 years ago

I don't know, I want both Sniper Elite 4 and Tomb Raider. Kinda stupid to get one or the other.
Don't care much about the other two games.

5 years ago

Get the 3 games. You can quite easily trade Berseria for Tomb Raider and then you'll have both games you want + Staxel as an extra

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

sniper elite 4 is enough for me to get it

5 years ago

pass this one.

5 years ago

will get it for Sniper only ;p own two other reveals (but they are good ones), hope final unlocks will have something more for me ;p

5 years ago

I already have Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Tales of Berseria is on my wishlist... easy choice for me.

5 years ago

The Sniper Elite series is one of my favorites. Already played 4 on console, but I most certainly wouldn't mind another play through on PC. I've also had my eye on Staxel since it came out.

Don't give a crap about Tales of Berseria though.

5 years ago

what's up with this one? they are asking me to chose between 3 games or 1 game that has already been bundled in a monthly? WHat's the point

5 years ago

What’s the point in giving people a choice? Because some people like me couldn’t care less about any of the 3 early unlocks but finds rottr very enticing:)

5 years ago

Damn, have to grab this one for Tales of Berseria and Staxel. Sniper Elite 4 is shite though so i'll get rid off it. :D

5 years ago

Fixed it for ya.

Sniper Elite 4 is THE shite though

5 years ago

Nope, it's the shittiest shit ever! :P

5 years ago

Ratings: 86% of 6872 reviews

Yep, an absolute flaming pile :P

5 years ago

Are you perhaps confusing the Sniper Elite series with the much less respected Sniper: Ghost Warrior series?
Sniper Elite isn't necessarily to everyone's tastes, but the series has always been fairly well considered.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Great unlocks, TOB alone is worth the 12 dollars imo.

5 years ago

Tales of Berseria has region locked for player in Japan
http://prntscr.com/kecrqy

5 years ago

Did you reveal / activate the key?

5 years ago

It activated this one for me: https://steamdb.info/sub/142467/

5 years ago

You got TOB(Japan)?

💸 Customers from Japan receive a $5 Store Coupon (this store credit will expire on October 5th, 10 AM Pacific) as a replacement for Tales of Berseria. (source)

5 years ago

Not yet. I save it for my friend.

5 years ago

Nice. TOB and Staxel.

5 years ago

I think they should stop that "out of the magic hat" shit and reveal at least 5 games out of the whole pack

5 years ago

They will never do that. Their whole model thrives on people regretting not having bought it after seeing the reveals and buying it next time.

5 years ago

then I hope EU and Australia bureaucrats will sue them as they did with CS-casinos and loot-crates

5 years ago

Then they would increase the price a lot and everyone would complain even more.

5 years ago

excuse me please, but how revealing more game leads to increasing the price ?

5 years ago

Because people are subscribing to get it every month to not miss out on good stuff. If everything was revealed, it would just be another bundle which might sell less if people don't want most of the games. Also loot crates and other scams might give you nothing of value at all which is why they are gambling. This gives you always 10-20x worth of games for your money so it's quite different. Just because you might not like them doesn't mean they are worthless.

5 years ago

well, due to the fact that I'm in Russia and there are often region-locked games offered - I may get something worthless for me without a possibility to trade or sell it because of region-lock
and other interesting fact - I still don't understand how is that fair when everybody pays the some, but some get region free keys and others - locked keys (or even worse - another game which they may not be interested and can't trade or sell due to region-lock)

5 years ago

I could also say it's totally unfair that you get to buy games for next to nothing as regular prices. You should be forced to pay EU prices so it would be fair and you would get unlocked keys. Sadly region locks are made up by the devs or distro of a game, not bundle sites so there is very little they can do if they want the game in the bundle.

5 years ago

It's not a random loot crate. Everybody (from a region) gets the same games. The games are (95% of the time) valued appropriately so that it's a really good deal, and not spending $2 to get a $0.03 CSGO item. Your analogy doesn't work in any way, shape or form.

P.S.: They used to reveal 1, now they do 3, and you're complaining.

5 years ago

yes, I'm complaining - if in August bundle they reveal SS4 and The Surge with A Hat in Time, I'd buy it - so, yeah, 3 games isn't enough and it's still, by and large, a casino

5 years ago

So you're only complaining because you paused but still wanted it. Which is the exact point of the business model.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

According to your logic - I have an option not play in casino, that still makes casino a casino regardless of my intentions

5 years ago

В казино совершенно другая модель ведения бизнеса. Там ты отдаёшь деньги и получаешь(скорее всего нет) шанс выиграть ещё больше денег. На хамбле же, есть "ранние открытия", которые сами по себе стоят дешевле, чем их можно было когда либо купить и плюс игры в конце месяца.

5 years ago

почему тогда только 1 игра или 3 игры, но не 5 и не все ?

5 years ago

Уникальность и отличие от других бандлов.

5 years ago

аха-ха, сразу запахло "эмейзингом энд экспириенсом", которые приводятся в пример, когда спрашивают почему яфон стоит в 3-5 раз дороже себестоимости

Было бы правильно тогда делать так - 8 баксов первые две недели и видишь только 1 игру;
10 басков - следующая неделя и видишь 3 игры до покупки
12 баксов - последняя неделя и тебе показывают 5 игр
И "уникальность и отличие" остались бы и людям (ну, по крайней мере, мне) было бы легче определиться

5 years ago

Ты в любом случае в конце месяца получаешь 6 хороших игр по самой низкой цене которая только была на эти игры, и получается что за игру ты платишь по 2$, что очень мало по сравнению с качеством игр.

5 years ago

ну, я считаю это много за залоченные игры, купленные, по сути, вслепую
чтобы понять много это или нет, нужно учитывать рос.цены в стиме на конкретные игры.
например, the surge лучше получить в бандле, а Escapists 2 и Conan мне, в общем и целом, и по 2 бакса не нужны, поэтому и говорю, что непоянтно, стоит бандл брать или нет, соответственно, я считаю, что это казино

да, можно спорить, что дескать здесь у нас гарантированный выигрыш, но, если бы, не было The Surge, SS4 и KONA, а какие-то другие игры, которые мне не нужны (и которые, возможно, залочены), то тогда какой же это выигрыш в моем случае ?

5 years ago

У меня Стим европейский, так как живу в Европе, поэтому для меня эти игры будут всегда самыми дешёвыми. В Стиме я себе не смогу купить игры по 2$ трипл а уровня.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

let's make it easy for you too: I can walk with bunch of games which either region-locked or I have no interest in because I have no idea what the whole pack would look like untill time comes - that's exactly like a casino because you have no idea either you won or lost untill its certain. Once again - apart from games themselves I can get games which are region-locked and I can't do anything with them if I don't want them.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Or you buy the early unlock(s) for $12 and get random bonus games on top for totally free if that helps to see how it works better.

5 years ago

gosh, that's what I'm trying to explain - i'd say shit if there are no region-locks presented, but here's the example - let's take it with August bundle:
I want A Hat in Time, have no interest in Conan and Esccpists 2 is region-locked, so, no buy because Conan is an expensive game, A Hat in Time is popular game and there are huge chances that other games will be not that great (by the way, did you notice that I'm talking about chances like in... casino)
Time comes and they reveal SS4, The Surge and KONA - I'd have bought the bundle instantly if they were revealed early , but what are the chances, right ?

5 years ago

Так и говори, что хочешь знать будет ли у игр регион лок, а не про раскрытие игр.

5 years ago

зайди в соседнюю тему про августовский бандл - там всех обрадовали регион-локом еще на 2 игры и узнать это до того, как их купишь и активируешь нельзя, поэтому и непонятно, покупать или не покупать

итого, в этом бандле 3 залоченных игры

5 years ago

Возможно они и заложены (по моему мнению это полный бред локить игры, где цена бандлов у всех одинаковая), но хамбл считает, что игры нужно использовать только в личных целях, тоесть покупателю по их мнению должно быть все равно на регион лок.

5 years ago

так дело-то в том, что нам не может быть все равно - мы же всех игр не видим и, получается, не знаем будет там игра (игры), которая (ые) уже есть или нет, а если они залочены и я сделать с этим ничего не могу (в отличие от тех, кто получает ROW-ключи), то тогда как мне понять стоит брать или нет - вот, я и возмущаюсь, что конкретно для тех, кто получает залоченные ключи это выглядит как казино.

кстати, если бы они заботились о "личных" целях, то лочили бы всех, но европу и америку что-то не лочат

5 years ago

Хамбл бандл вам сам по себе для личных целей не подходит. У вас в Стиме цены будут всегда ниже, чем на хамбле.

5 years ago

Do Russian casinos show you some guaranteed wins you will be getting as early unlocks?

5 years ago

guaranteed wins

Experience and remorse.

early unlocks

Charity towards mobs.

:)

5 years ago

guaranteed wins

House :P

5 years ago

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

I'm honestly starting to wonder if they even have the games already or if they just see how many subs they have with the unlocks before deciding how much worth the rest of the bundle will be and negotiating with publishers for games...

5 years ago

that's an interesting idea - probably you right, but I don't understand how they make it in time after subscribers automatically charged to provide 3-4 games in a week

5 years ago

Even after sum up those 3 games at 80% sale in my country's currency then compare it, this bundle is still cheaper. HMM......

5 years ago

It had been that case for as long as I had followed. Cheers~

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.