☞ Purchase the AUGUST 2018 Monthly Bundle! ☜

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive A Hat in Time, The Escapists 2, and Conan Exiles with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF AUGUST(3rd AUGUST) for $12* to receive the AUGUST bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON JULY 27th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the July Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

The Escapists 2

Sudden Strike 4

Sudden Strike 4 locks warning from HB

Forged Battalion

Forged Battalion region locks warning from HB

The Surge (SteamDB), Pathologic Classic HD (SteamDB), Kona (SteamDB) are all ROW keys. (confirmed)

Important! If you try to cancel the subscription and don't go through with the cancellation, you will get a $3 discount for your next monthly. source

If anyone tries this, please confirm.

Pay early and get: A Hat in Time, The Escapists 2, and Conan Exiles

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
A Hat in Time 98% of 6816 reviews ❀ πŸ† 0 $29.99
The Escapists 2 79% of 4214 reviews ❀ πŸ† 0 $19.99
Conan Exiles 67% of 20015 reviews ❀ πŸ† 0 $39.99
The Surge 73% of 2537 reviews ❀ πŸ† 0 $39.99
Sudden Strike 4 72% of 2002 reviews ❀ πŸ† 0 $49.99
Kona 84% of 1021 reviews - πŸ† 0 $14.99
Forged Battalion 82% of 416 reviews - - 0 $19.99
Pathologic Classic HD 85% of 678 reviews ❀ πŸ† 1 $12.99
  • 10% store discount

Retail:

• $227.92

CV:

• 34.19 (?)

Humble original: Woten

"Somewhere on this island sits the legendary Tree of Life, upon whose mighty branches grows a golden fruit of AWESOME power!"
Woten is a short and sweet 2D puzzle-platformer infused with the spirit of discovery! Jump, climb and headbutt your way through a strange and puzzling landscape. You'll need to observe, predict and manipulate the behaviour of a menagerie of cute and curious creatures if you hope to carve a path across the island. Can you unearth the secrets of the mysterious Fossil Range?

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 3rd AUGUST!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

This is the expensive subscription train, and you need a golden ticket to ride. Got one?

View Results
It's that time of the month again - I just stay subscribed, and some day my games will unlock. Yawn.
I'm buying a ticket for the Monthly train, and the Humble Conductor shall offer me a nice ride. Choo-choo!
The floppy genitals in Conan Exiles are a truly revolting sight. I'm pausing, and they better find something better next month.
I might be a Bundle Tycoon, but these unlocks aren't enough to make me buy in.
I'm on the fence (they have fences so people don't get run over by trains!), perhaps further unlocks will appear to make my decision easier.
I already rode on the initially revealed tracks, aren't these supposed to be exclusive & unbundled?
Didn't buy before launch, now it's August and I'm filled with regret.
After the bundle with Elder Scrolls Online, I subscribed to that instead of the Monthly. Not in the market for even more games.

Conan just got "released" lol

5 years ago

FUCK YES A Hat in Time! Gonna pick this up right away.

5 years ago

What is the deal with this one ?

5 years ago

A Hat in Time? It's a modern 3d platformer that's supposedly really fun.

5 years ago

Well I saw that but the rating is what I asked, it must have something special to be this good.

Some one that has it should give us some info :D.

5 years ago*

Tried at my friend's place, it's really one of the best 3D platformers recently released. It has lots of mechanics that always introduce new twists to the gameplay, smooth controls, art style is nice and $12 for the bundle is historically low for that game alone.

I'd say that it's on par with Super Mario Odyssey, but i want to play it to the end before fully judging it.

5 years ago

Also mods, tons of mods that add new hats and levels.

5 years ago

Only game in my library that I've bought full price. No regrets.

Saw screenshots, saw teaser vids, fell in love with the soundtrack (which is amazing and one of its strongest points, it's in constant play for me outside of the game while doing whatever).

Gameplay is on point too, great movement mechanics, terrific boss fights, game just oozes charm.

Has workshop support, tons of levels, hats, gameplay changing mechanics to try.

Co-op to be released in a free DLC (slated to have 2 free DLCs).

And Snatcher. Yes. Snatcher.

5 years ago*

After 64h I believe you :D.

5 years ago

It is practically Super Mario Sunshine for PC. Only with much fewer levels. With no 10-minute unskippable intro. And better resolution.

5 years ago

Thank you for the information but my Super Mario Sunshine info is limited quite a bit.

So does it has parallels with for example another great recent plat former :

https://store.steampowered.com/app/367520/Hollow_Knight/

5 years ago

Dear gods, no. Hollow Knight has great game design but follows the recent indie trends of "make your game artsy and dark and broody and as emo as emo you can get" school. It is just one step away from the "child traverses post-apocalyptic landscape to make an artsy metaphor on the cruelness of humanity while I was still listening to Best of Tokyo Hotel" approach.

Hattytime is colourful and bright and cheery (for the most part, it is not devoid of the navel-gazing artsiness described above). You get a hub world and you can go to large 3D platforming levels from there, where you must collect hats to progress. That is it.
If you don't want to spoil the game with gameplay videos, watch an any% speedrun on Sunshine and substitute the Mario elements with "please Nintendo this is not even remotely similar do not sue us to death" character and level design, and you get more or less this game.

5 years ago

What is wrong with artsy and dark :P.

Also great game design is a must for a great platformer from my POW see mega man insert # :D.

Thanks for the extra info, I can't get spoiled by anything because when I play a game I do it my style.
For example I watched Dark Soul 100% complete in parallel and I am playing it differently aka more 100% then him.
He had minimal time and did the minimal level I made the maximum level to screw with the bosses and I did crush all of them :D with different style and weapons :)).

So I get sunshine without buying nintendo hardware NICE :D.

5 years ago

Also I ninja added you neighbor so I hope you don't mind :P.

5 years ago

Well, Sunshine lite. Sunshine is like five times larger than hattytime.

5 years ago

Yeh but it is nintendo only so ...!

I am a big time "hater" on exclusivity stuff for no reason then to sell hardware :P.

5 years ago*

A Hat in Time is absolutely sublime, highly recommended

5 years ago

Very Good.

5 years ago

I NEED to get this one. Conan has been on my wishlist for some time now. And since I work now, I can get it later this month. :P

5 years ago

Better than last month, just Conan that I don't care about

5 years ago

Wow, this looks bad! Not bad as last month, but bad!

5 years ago

Go back to your COD.

5 years ago

That's such an arrogant answer

5 years ago

And?

5 years ago

Nice human beeing we got there. Respecting other people opinion and making constructive answers for the other users. You deserve a medal!

And i can't go back to a thing that i never played. Next time check your words to see if the answer you wrote is even real thing or invented stuff. You can't win an argument without solid points. πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

5 years ago*

Human Bean.

5 years ago

Your "this Looks bad" wasnΒ΄t very constructive either. Especially because this are best early unlocks since Humble Monthly exists imo. But I respect your opinon for not liking the best 3d- Adventure. I love it.

5 years ago

I disagree this looks better then all the games from that bundle :D.

5 years ago

almost agree with that xD

5 years ago

and pausing again

5 years ago

I thougth the pause option works every month i want until i want play again. But nope, just a month, thats how i ended up with the last month bundle that i don't even want.

5 years ago

You subscribed to a month to month plan. That's how subscriptions work. If you wanted to buy whenever you feel like it's not longer a subscription.

5 years ago

I think I accidentally double hit pause two months ago as I was expecting to receive last months games and was surprised when I did not. Looking over the releases I’m kinda thankful though haha

It’s also possible I hit pause when I was drunk though I do not remember this

5 years ago

Hat in time and escapists have been games I've been eyeing.
Yay! :')

5 years ago

Looks like I'm moving forward with my pause streak sitting at 4 months now. The Escapists 2 is slightly tempting (haven't played original yet tho).

Bought a 3 month subscription and I've already paused 4 times since. One day, I'll hit the jackpot!

5 years ago

I've been on pause since March too. It really seems to be all down to the early reveal(s) now...

5 years ago

Here's hoping for a better September/October. Previous monthly bundles had at least one game that piqued my interest; these last several though, damn.

Everybody has different tastes, and mine, well, I don't see too many people with the same interests as mine.

5 years ago

Are you telling me i can pause all months i want? Damn! I have to repeat the pause preccess all time or how it works? I paused one month and the next HB automatically redeemd my games, didn't give me option to pause again. :/

5 years ago

According to some other posts, they automatically un-pause the subscription (not sure on what day), and then you need to pause it again manually.

5 years ago

AAhhhhhh sh***t... Well, now i know it for next time.

5 years ago

In my experience if you pause it will automatically unpause when the new month begins so like if you paused this month it would automatically unpause you on August 1st as that is after the auto payment date which is the last Friday of the month I believe a week before the bundle unlocks.

It so that you don't like accidently be paused for multiple months in a row that you didn't want to and so it automatically unpauses and makes you go back and manually pause.

However yes you can pause multiple months you just have to go in and repause it again after it unpauses which should happen on the first of the month in my experience.

However it would always be worth going in before the autopayment date just to make sure you are still paused.

5 years ago

Another pause month for me. Big drop in games quality lately...

5 years ago

A Hat In Time? Yes please. I also liked the first Escapists, so the 2nd one should be good. Not sure about Conan though.

5 years ago

A hat in time is a great early unlock, awesome!

5 years ago

Paid Β£13 for Conan like a week ago D: will still buy it for a hat in time and make a giveaway of the others though.

5 years ago

Can't believe a Hat in time is in this bundle, that alone makes it worth it.

5 years ago

A Hat in time, yes please!!!

5 years ago

Nothing so far that I definitely want to play right now so sitting on the fence on this one at the moment

5 years ago

Even if you don't want to play it right away, A Hat In Time for $12 is historically low anyway.

5 years ago

Doesn't mean it wont go lower if I am not going to play it for a year or so. That's why I am sitting on the fence. If you plan on playing it soon, then its definitely a worthwhile buy.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

First time I bought a monthly was with DS3. This one will be my second, just those 3 early-unlocks are enough for my 12$

5 years ago

Finally, I no need to pause again. Give me a hat!

5 years ago

im in the same boat :D

5 years ago

The Escapists 2 have region lock on LATAM

https://puu.sh/ARWWY/7856459312.png

5 years ago

Thank you, added!

5 years ago

Thank you Lilly πŸ’–. Like my comrades above i will take this bundle for a hat in time and a bit for the escapist 2.

5 years ago

Had Conan Exiles fairly near the top of my wishlist for a while (and nearly bought it a couple of times). Hat In Time looks great as well. Will definitely be getting this one!

5 years ago

Already nice value and games with just the early unlocks.
We should probably keep our expectations low for the rest of the bundle.

5 years ago

Looks like this could be the case.
May be a good idea as you said to remain cautiously optimistic.

5 years ago

OK This already is miles ahead , Humble put Ragnarock here and we have a deal :D.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.