Comment has been collapsed.

Damn, US$1.24 and ends before I get paid tomorrow. Bugger.

Edit - Thanks to all the people who added me or sent me a message to gift me this game. Sorry to all those who now have a spare copy. :P

9 years ago

lol

9 years ago

You can't afford $1.24? wow D:

9 years ago

I'm broke until tomorrow, and the timer on the game has the sale end before then.

9 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

9 years ago

Not in the mood to go beg. Its nice, but not important.

9 years ago

i'll give you a chance to win it here :D

9 years ago

Yay.

9 years ago

I can't either. Some of us aren't made of money. Also, some of us actually pay for things like rent, food, utilities..........

9 years ago

$1.24 = made of money? What.

9 years ago

Also things like car repairs, dental visits without insurance and such take a toll on your finances. That and banks that don't want to let your card work when you have money on them.
I hate Chase. Need to find a new bank for that.

9 years ago

for 1.24§ i buy Food for a day...

9 years ago

How? Can of friggin soup is more then that here...

9 years ago

Well, 1.24$ isn't too much. But yes, actually you can MAKE food from it. A couple weeks ago I made a potato soup: 1kg potato, half tablespoon black pepper, half-1 tablespoon paprika, 1 onion, then 1 spoon of flour mixed in 0.2l or sour cream. It was really good, lasted for 2 lunches for 2 person, then 1 portion remained for a dinner. It cost like 1$ (220 HUF) - now divide it for the 5 portion :P Even though pre-prepared food can seem cheap, you can make your food incredibly cheap - given you have a little affinity towards cooking and of course, pot and stove for preparing it.

9 years ago

maybe i make it today :] for 1.24$ i can make this soup for a dinner for 2 days

btw, telling that 1 or 5$ is not much makes me so angry. Some people don't have that money to spend on luxuries (yes buying a game is a luxury) even after payday. Why people like to judge everything from their point of view and don't even think about other circumstances?

9 years ago

Agreed, I try to spend as little as possible, sure bundles and deals like this are only a dollar or two but if I say that every time one shows up I will be out 50+ by the end of the month...

9 years ago

Where I live, $1 is not much money. With $1 you can basically do nothing here.

Maybe people are generally more rich in Sweden (our gini coefficient is very low, so there is that), but it's ironic, because we pay a record high tax on income and products (25%). I could never live paycheck to paycheck, with not even $1 to spare on luxury wares - MID MONTH.

9 years ago

What you described would cost me 6-8 dollars in NYC, sure it would last for more then one meal but food is not cheap, prices are getting out of control here.

Potatos as an example

Potatos: 4-5 dollars

Onions: 1 dollar

Sour cream: 2-3 dollars

Spices: I need to get those on sale, its stupid how much a decent spice cost nowadays...

I consider that a cheap meal, personally I like some fish and other things in my diet and that is really costly.

I need to get out of NYC, a 1 room apartment cost 900-1200 dollars here...

9 years ago

HUF is for Hungarian Forint. The price level is a bit different there. For $1000 one could rent a 90-100 square meter flat (2-3 rooms) even in the centre of Budapest.

9 years ago

Yeah I need to get out of NYC....lol.

9 years ago

Omg Ikr I am waiting for paypal to finish transferring my funds I only have 8 cents in paypal >:(

9 years ago

I'll take it, I actually want to play it :3

9 years ago

It's not amazing, but well worth >1€.

9 years ago

Got it, thanks for posting the deal

9 years ago

yea its pretty fun, but it would be nice if they released more halo games for pc/steam

9 years ago

Yeah, if only they released the Master Chief Collection on Steam...

9 years ago

Rumors are that that will happen. Fingers crossed it will be a decent port, like Halo 1 was. Not the lshitport they made out of Halo 2

9 years ago

Halo 1 was still a bad port too. All the animations were locked to 30 FPS and the game ran funny.

9 years ago

Thanks for the heads up! Although I'm not much of a Halo fan anymore it's definitely a nice addition to my library!

9 years ago

Ummm... a question. Can I pay with BitCoin? I bought some bundles with BTC but I can't find it as a payment option in store.

9 years ago

In cart go to other payment options, should be there...

9 years ago

There's only Pay with PayPal

9 years ago

You can pay in store with credit card and PayPal

9 years ago

maybe you don't have it in your country? because this is what i see

9 years ago

Same here.

9 years ago

yes

when you checkout, there should be "Other payment options" directly underneath the "Pay With Credit Card" button

9 years ago

only credit card and paypal

9 years ago

Same here, credit card and paypal... no bitcoins.

9 years ago

You can buy with Bitcoin if you are in the USA. If you aren't living there, just use a VPN (like Hotspot Sheild).

9 years ago

Not in usa, saw a big pay with bitcoin option under other payment options

9 years ago

That's because $1 = 1€ thing. You would need to pay more BTC than US people in some cases so they can get the same amount of money like you would be paying with €. That doesn't seem fair so they disabled BTC for €. But $1 = 1€ is perfectly OK. Numbers are equal so...

9 years ago

Picked it up. Is hard to say no for that price, especially cause I paid with bitcoin.

9 years ago

How did you pay with bitcoin?

9 years ago

For what the other people here are saying it seems to be availible only if the store is in USD for you.
Kind of a bummer that some people are getting screwed with region restriction, I'm lucky enough for not suffering that kind of issues.

9 years ago

Since it is also on Windows Phone and Windows store, does Steam version support touch input as well? I would guess that it does but some games do not (Skulls of the Shogun for example)

9 years ago

got it tnx for notice

9 years ago

Source - BitCoin via Coinbase (Only available when paying in USD) - It is because of steam regions as many shops have. So some games are with higher price for EU so we Europeans can pay just with Euros and then there is Humble restriction that bitcoins just through USD. I can't express my joy.

9 years ago

a feedback please?

I like a lot Halo Wars, is it similar?

thanks

9 years ago

It is worse than Halo Wars and way more limited, but it is still fun. Isn't strategy either, but an aerial view shooter. You can download a demo from the Windows 8 Store.

9 years ago

thanks mate, but I don't have Win8 :(

9 years ago

Okay, then will provide my experience with the demo if that may help you.

It's like playing Halo, but from an aerial point of view. So it's like Halo Wars, but you can only control your Spartan, and the rest is like any other Halo FPS; go around the map, pickup weapons and 'nades, kill Covenant aliens.

The gameplay is solid but feels... heavier and clumsier, but the good thing is that it has a lot of different control options: touchscreen, Xbox 360/Xbox One controller, mouse and keyboard...

For me, it was impossible to play using an Xbox One controller, and that's taking into account that the Xbox One controller is more precise than the Xbox 360 one; but it may be fixed by getting used to it.

Story doesn't really exist (which is a shame, considering the Halo tetralogy has a very impressive story arc behind it) or maybe it doesn't develop till the very end.

If you want an acceptable Halo game, I'd say you should pick it up at the price it is right now, I don't consider it worthy of more than 4 bucks though.

9 years ago

I liked Halo Wars, so I should enjoy Spartan Assault. Pretty good for $1.24.

9 years ago

Thanks! This is a good price, and I might grab it.

Days later, Humble Microsoft bundle.
9 years ago

Humble Microsoft Bundle: "Alan Wake" and "Halo: Combat Evolved" for 1 dollar, pay 20$ for "Halo 2 Vista".

9 years ago

More believable if it was a Humble Weekly Bundle featuring Halo.

$1 - Halo: Spartan Assault
$6 - Halo: Combat Evolved
$10 - Halo 2

9 years ago

I was making fun on the amazingly low amount of Microsoft games that there are on Windows. Halo (those three you mentioned) and the two Alan Wake.

9 years ago

Well, there's quite a bit more from Microsoft Studios such as Age of Empires, State of Decay, etc

9 years ago

Oh, I forgot Age of Empires, my bad. And didn't know the State of Decay IP was owned by MS. Yeah, a bundle wouldn't seem so bad after all.

9 years ago

I missed it

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻

9 years ago

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

9 years ago

Soooooo, i added the game to the cart when the timer was on 00:00:20, the offer has ended but i still having the game in the cart for 0,99€. Im going to do that with all the daily deals, maybe works forever.

9 years ago

Still on sale in your cart?

9 years ago

Yes

9 years ago

Well that was crap. I hate <24 hour offers.

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.