So pretend you have every current gaming console, along with a maxed out gaming PC. Assume that price doesn't matter.

Now, assume you're going to buy two games that are releasing between now and December 31st, 2016.

What two games would you buy, and why?

(in case you need a list of what is releasing, see this list on Wikipedia.)

7 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Death Road to Canada
Popup Dungeon (although I'm not sure if it'll even be out by the end of the year...)

7 years ago

No Man's Sky followed by Dishonored 2... But won't you allow more than two?? Haha

7 years ago

If there are others you want you're welcome to share those as well - I'm not the boss of you ;)

7 years ago

copy and pastes the entire wiki list ;)

7 years ago

Even though this isn't supposed to release in 2016, I'm actually really looking forward to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

7 years ago

Divinity: Original Sin 2
Seems like a good RPG I would enjoy for many hours...

7 years ago

Dishonored 2 and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

7 years ago

Both of these could end up being wildly disappointing, as there's still a lot unknown about them, but for me it'd probably be:

No Man's Sky
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (if it makes it out in 2016, otherwise probably Divinity: Original Sin 2 though that may not make it in 2016 either)

7 years ago

Civ 6 and No Man's Sky

Immediately popped into my mind.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 months ago.

7 years ago

Mafia 3 and South Park

7 years ago

Not on that list, but oriental empires (steam) and bannerlord (they might have delayed it again tho).

7 years ago

I'd get Forza Horizon 3 (looks amazing-looks great in Australia & finally a MS game on WINDOWS which will most likely be on STEAM) and Watch Dogs 2 (gameplay looks great apart from the hipster stuff)

runners up would be: Mafia III (looks amazing), Dishonored 2, No Man's Sky(huge), World of Warcraft Legion, Battlefield1,
would have added Ghost Recon Wildlands (too bad it now comes out in march) and the upcoming CoD (<-seriously kidding-i HOPE IT FLOPS)

7 years ago*

Forza Horizon 3 will be availiable on Windows 10 ONLY. You'll have to buy it in a box (in this case, it will only be availiable on Xbox One) or digitally (Windows store / Xbox store / Microsoft store; in this case, you'll have automatically the Xbox One version + the Windows 10 version).

So it won't be on Steam.

7 years ago

Microsoft mentioned at E3 they want to bring more stuff to Steam. However I don't doubt they want to push the MS/Windows store more; instead of keeping to their word.
one of many links:
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-boss-confirms-more-steam-releases-coming-disc/1100-6440958/
of course he said forza 6 apex went well on the windows store..because it's free and they are monopolising it

7 years ago*

Deus ex and probably cuphead, cause that looks like it could be great

7 years ago

Inside because I loved LIMBO. Gran Turismo Sport because I haven't played a Gran Turismo game since GT3: A-spec and it was amazing.

7 years ago

Dishonored 2 & Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

7 years ago

The Last Crown: Blackenrock (if it actually gets released this year) and Asylum (I'm that naive). Basically, it's the same every year for me (with a couple of additions).

7 years ago

Paper Mario Color Splash and Kingdom hearts 2.8.

Edit Why - Kingdom Hearts... because I am waiting for 3, and enjoying replaying them and apparently have money to toss. :)
I also love Paper Mario and Nintendo.

Plus, I've got a big enough backlog to keep my company for a while.

7 years ago

Dishonored 2 and IDK :D

7 years ago

Obduction and The Uncertain.
But please can I have 3? I want Through the Woods almost as bad as the Uncertain. Not sure what to pick tbh.

7 years ago

Dishonored 2 and The Last Guardian

Played Dishonored and was fully immersed to the story and enjoyed combat. The Last Guardian's trailer had a Shadow of Colossus vibe to it which I like.

Ill wait until next year to buy Civ VI and FFXV, along with the release of Persona 5, but probably going to play/finish Persona 5 first before FF.

7 years ago

Mafia 3 and PES 2017 (leap of faith!).

7 years ago

Syberia 3 (I loved the first two)
and
Forza Horizon 3

I would have added No Man's Sky to the list but I already got that.

7 years ago

Fifa 17. I played every Fifa since Fifa 96. And ... mh i think Final Fantasy XV. Final Fantasy looks like a game for 100-200 Hrs.

7 years ago

mankind divided or no man's sky (can't decide)
deathwing, so much ;_;

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
7 years ago

What is Deathwing? I haven't heard of that one!

7 years ago

7 years ago

That looks really awesome!

7 years ago

Mount Blade: Bannerlord, unless its been forwarded to 2017. I will be disappointed if I dont get over 1000 hours in it
Dawn of War 3 or Mankind Divided as a second option.

7 years ago

South Park: The Fractured But Whole and Dead Rising 4. ;P Well, some others too, but yeah, these 2 mostly. :D

7 years ago

Dishonored 2 and No man's sky but I am also really looking forward to Abzu and I will most definetly be purchasing Inside

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.