How did you do in 2022 with winning here?

I'm not sure how but I ended up Overall, you've been lucky, and won 11 more gifts than estimated since you first joined.

That's a first for me. I expect 2023 to not be as kind.

1 year ago

Comment has been collapsed.

I couldn't care less either way. I just feel lucky to have won what I've gotten, regardless of what this site thinks of my luck. A Mortician's Tale was one of my most favorite games I played last year. It's short but sweet, and super good. I also really like Plague Inc. even though I suck at it

I hope to play and beat even more of my wins this year, with the help of PAGYWOSG.

1 year ago

July 18th 2020 was my last win, pretty good :)

1 year ago

Nothing. Nowt in 2021 either. Nor 2020. Figure it's karma for quite bad at playing my wins.

1 year ago

karma is a concept from humans, there is mostly hazard, there is just hazard, random, chaos, coincidences and luck or bad luck and you're just unlucky... Considering your ratio, not playing wins is just you dealing with you. Nobody should reproach that to a huge contributor

1 year ago

I won 1 fewer games than estimated, but I'm more than happy with my haul--got about a handful of unplayed wins left, almost all of which were added to my backlog in 2022, and all of which I'm interested in playing. :) On the flip side, I'm a little bummed about my own 2022 output, so I'm hoping to frontload 2023 so I can make giveaways at a more relaxed pace throughout the year while also being able to win stuff without a guilty conscience.

1 year ago

Lucky with 5 more wins than expected :)

1 year ago

7 Wins (now I stopped join GA until I complete my wins)
95 keys send (joy to me)

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.