I just GA a Bastion key, i had $29.98 value in gifts sent, before Bastion i have $30.00... lol, is it a bug or something?, im really new here :3, thanks in advance!

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Must be a bug.

1 decade ago

Because you've only given bundle games

1 decade ago

Hmm... let me think... did you paid 30$ for those games?

1 decade ago

The maximum CV you get from bundled games are $30.00.

1 decade ago

Not exactly. The max value increases as you give away non-bundle games.

1 decade ago

+1 you can close the thread

1 decade ago

LOLBUG

1 decade ago

JEJE

1 decade ago

dont be rude, im just asking, im giving away keys from bundles, for those ppl who cant buy them... what a "friendly" community....

1 decade ago

FAQ...

1 decade ago

It's nothing personal. People are a bit rude on this subject because this questions gets posted literally 20 times a week minimum, and the answer is in the FAQ. You only get $30 of value from bundle games until you give away more non-bundle games!

1 decade ago

Of course, by "week" you meant "day".

1 decade ago

Hell, there are mentions on the giveaway creation page. People can't be bothered to read that either though.

1 decade ago

im sry, i read FAQ but they are not clear... i dont have a lot of time to see all forum, im new here, less than a month, no more giveaways then, and no more questions, cuz ppl hates bundle games, i also pay for bundles, they are not free for me :D

1 decade ago

Sorry, it's not really you.

It's just that almost everyone does this kinda thread after a bundle, and I guess people get tired of it xD

Maybe the FAQ has to be more noticeable :l

1 decade ago

Wow, I think I just got post-ninja'd

1 decade ago

Yeah, that's why it's not too good to ask here. Most of the stuff is in the FAQ if you navigate around it enough. CV is capped at $30 for bundle games, or 20% of your total giveaway value of non-bundle games.

1 decade ago

To be fair, it's fairly easy to find the answer especially with the link added on the question mark by 'Value' in profiles, and these threads pop up pretty much all the time. Unfortunately, with that, it's inevitable that there'll be these sorts of reactions

1 decade ago

I wonder what the FAQ the problem might be. The values are all wrong and unexplained.

1 decade ago

FAQ are not clear imo, i hate those ppl who are rude with ppl like me for giving away bundle games, i also pay for bundles... and just give away for free, cuz i want... am i wrong?

1 decade ago

close this thread please....

1 decade ago

Don't be sad, you will see that a lot of newcommers go through this daily.

1 decade ago

You can close it yourself :)

1 decade ago

As the creator of the thread, you may close it by clicking the big red close button on the top right area near the top of the thread.

1 decade ago

ic, but not yet....

1 decade ago

ill not close it yet, more comments please, lol... no more give aways then, ppl hates bundle games... lol

1 decade ago

Most people are okay with bundle games, just not topics like this or the attitudes some users get when discovering this. If you want to continue giving for the sake of giving, great.

If you were giving for the sake of CV, well, we certainly won't miss your offerings. There are plenty of people still giving the games.

1 decade ago

+1

1 decade ago

No,we don't hate bundle games,we hate the "Oh,look at me,I am a big spender and should be able to get into the big spender giveaways,but the site refuses to acknowledge it"-attitude

I will cry many salty tears for you and your giveaways we lost.

1 decade ago

who said that???...

1 decade ago

What the two above said. It's completely the attitude people have. There's nothing wrong with giving away bundle games but don't expect to get full value for them.

1 decade ago

I HEAR BAN HAMMER FALLING @_@

1 decade ago

wut?

1 decade ago

Let's face it, you gave away bundle keys thinking "I'll get full price for these keys that cost me buttons" and when you didn't you spat the dummy. Don't feel bad we've all done it, having said that not all of us compounded the problem by creating a thread about it.

1 decade ago

it was just a question.... what a ppl!, new ppl are no welcome here i think.... closed

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by DrAMCL.