Any good cheap game gmg. I cant find anything useful. They filter system relly sucks

8 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

About 2 minutes ago I got Missing Episode 1 for 1.35$ and Decay The Mare for 0.99$

8 years ago

There is no logical catalog system at GMG. You either have to manually search through titles or just choose from what they put on the promo pages

8 years ago

Last night I used isthereanydeal to kinda sort gmg deals by price.

It doesn't work exactly, as it sorts by lowest price anywhere, but it helped me find Nuclear Dawn for about $2.50.

8 years ago

You must try http://www.cheapshark.com/ next time. :)

8 years ago

nice, thx for the tip :)

8 years ago

Thank you very much! Just found a DLC that I could buy using my $0,50 credit left and I can create a giveaway for it. :D

8 years ago

you should click lowest price- click greenmangaming- then click the 'only selected shops' on the right. Cheapsharks.com also does it but only does rough conversion to non-US prices unlike ITAD

8 years ago

Thanks for the tip.
I'm not used to using ITAD except for seeing bundle contents.

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 8 years ago.

8 years ago

Trust me, They didn't love to buy a game from GMG.
But they get some GMG credit from Playfire and need to use it wisely. That's all. :)

8 years ago

I have £1.20 GBP, and I put together a list using istheanydeal for my unsuccessful trade thread here. Almost everything there has been bundled: a couple of exceptions I spotted were Wolfenstein 3D (1993) if you like oldies and Vertigo Void which is a new release. Missing (An Interactive Thriller) was on the list but is now off sale unfortunately. Do you like Cities in Motion 2 DLC?, because that's the best sale they've added since I last looked, which says something about how exciting their offers are.

8 years ago

:/ nothing.... i will end up with bad rats :D

8 years ago

I took wolfenstein 3D for 1,69€ : http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/fr/en/pc/games/action/wolfenstein-3d/ but even free it stills looks expensive for a 23 years old game.

8 years ago

thats because you are too young to cherish such games ;)

8 years ago

I got Overlord yesterday.

8 years ago

Nice

8 years ago

bump!

8 years ago

Gosh, I missed their Halloween sale, and know don't know what to get. Have about 3.25

8 years ago

Had 2 €, bought Shadow Ninja: Apocalypse (has Cards) for 1,49€ & Magicka: Wizards Survival Kit for 0.49€

8 years ago

I have about $3.65 with GMG. Their sales have been crap lately. We've gotta use it by the end of the month because they're retiring the credit feature, yes?

8 years ago

Yes.

8 years ago

I'm in the same boat as you are. Worst thing is I didn't manage to grab anything during the Halloween sale. There where some ok deals then. Was too busy and missed it.

8 years ago

damn same here, I have $1.52 and don't know what I should buy, should I wait until they have more good deals (maybe same time with Auturm sales, Winter sales on Steam) or get rip of them now?

8 years ago

I suppose you got this from the Bioshock Infinite giveaway, right? I got Gods Will Be Watching for about 80 cents when it was on a really deep sale with the credit I had. Had it wishlisted and I couldn't say no to that price.
Maybe you'll find something on sale. Keep checking the hot deals and minor events on there.

8 years ago

Better get rip of all your credits asap, I just read this:

• All Green Man Gaming credit will expire onNovember 24th to prepare for the immediate launch of a new system.
    Can't find any cheap game at this time lol
8 years ago

Thanks for the heads up, but as I said I already used it some time ago.
I took a quick look and it seems like currently there's nothing you would save a lot of money on and get a good game for unfortunately.

8 years ago

oh nice, you are so lucky, Gods Will Be Watching is not a bad game, I better find any game now, although how bad it is, don't want to waste it.

8 years ago

I've got about $6.50 credit and I can't find anything I want

8 years ago

With that money I would either recommend Rocket League or South Park: Stick of Truth. You'd still need to add a few bucks, but they are worth it, if you don't own them already.
South Park is hilarious, if you're into the show and its humor and I spent 24 hours on Rocket League in the first two days I got the game, because it's so much fun.

8 years ago

Thanks for the suggestions! Rocket League does sound fun. I'll probably just buy the Fallout 4 season pass though. Wish my playfire tracking wasn't broken so I could earn the 23% off Fallout 4 season pass voucher.

8 years ago

have you contacted their support? the few times i had playfire tracking problems the support resolved it in a few hours

8 years ago

Yeah. They'd been helpful to me before, but my previous ticket has been open for two months. I submitted one yesterday, but I'm not too hopeful that they'll respond before the reward ends today. How long ago was your experience with their support?

8 years ago

i think it was a few months ago.

8 years ago

You can't use vouchers and credit in the same order anyways.

8 years ago

I have 0.78€ (1,06$) and I don't know what to buy

8 years ago

damn everyone has the sameproblem... get your shit together GMG

8 years ago

What happens if we pre-order a game with credit and then cancel it after the new credit system appears? I have 15.40€ and don't know what to do with it.

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.