Humble Arma 2018 Bundle

4 tiers, 6 games + 7 DLCs

29 May 2018 - 12 June 2018

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Update: T2 BTA surpassed the price of T3 (=$15), therefore T2 and T3 have been interchanged. The chart shows the current tiers (not the initial ones).

Tier 1 - $1

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price CV
Arma: Cold War Assault 86% of 1095 reviews - - 3 $4.99 0.75
Arma: Gold Edition 72% of 398 reviews - - 4 $9.99 1.50
Arma Tactics 34% of 280 reviews 🏆 4 $8.99 1.35

Tier 2 (initially it was Tier 3) - $15

Arma 3 89% of 71258 reviews 🏆 1 $39.99 6
Arma 3 Karts (DLC) 82% of 413 reviews (Base game has cards) - 1 $1.99 1.99
Arma 3 Helicopters (DLC) 75% of 407 reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 $11.99 11.99
Arma 3 Marksmen (DLC) 79% of 631 reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 $11.99 11.99

Tier 3 (initially it was Tier 2) - BTA (lowest: the initial $6.00 - it escalated quickly afterwards)

Arma 2 53% of 115 reviews - - 3 $12.99 1.95
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead 92% of 13677 reviews - - 3 $19.99 3.00
Arma 2: British Armed Forces (DLC) 86% of 202 reviews - - 2 $8.99 1.35
Arma 2: Private Military Company (DLC) 84% of 200 reviews - - 2 $8.99 1.35
Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic DLC (DLC) 74% of 115 reviews - - 2 $8.99 8.99

Tier 4 - $20

Arma 3 Apex (DLC) 84% of 1735 reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 $34.99 34.99

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $23.97
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $83.92 (initial) / 89.93 (new)
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $149.88
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = $184.87

CV (needs recalc):

• Tier 1 = 3.60
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 20.23 (initial) / 35.57 (new)
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 52.20
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 87.19

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks to luckz for the poll.

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Operation Flashpoint or Operation Pacifism?

View Results
T1 - I'm too Cold to pay more than a buck.
T2/BTA - My own Private Military Company, who could say no?
T3 - $15 to ride that go-kart, I'm down.
T4 - Twenty dollars for the Apex of gaming. A fabulous investment for me.
Target acquired, purchase under consideration.
Disengage from enemy rebundle at 2 o'clock!
Impact in T-minus NOPE.

T2 BTA is at 14,77$, while T3 is at 15$. Never seen such an expensive BTA ever.

5 years ago

Me neither, now $14.95. From HB's point of view a pretty successful bundle though.

Edit: aaaand it actually hit $15, lol.
Edit2: $15.07, Tier 2 is now more expensive than Tier 3. Hahaha, WTH is going on?

5 years ago*

Arma 3 is my favorite game on steam (SP only), but I do not have Arma 1 or 2.
HOWEVER, Tier 2 is the equivalent of the "Arma X: Anniversary Collection" plus Arma Tactics; the "Arma X Anniversary Collection" goes on sale for $9.99 USD, while Arma Tactics goes on sale for $1.79 USD for a total on-sale price of $11.78 USD for the contents of Tiers 1 & 2.

On the other hand, the bundle is a great deal if you wish for a tier higher than T2, as Arma 3 goes on sale for $13.59 USD, Marksman DLC goes on sale for $4.07, Karts DLC goes on sale for $0.67, (https://steamdb.info/app/332350/), Helicopters DLC goes on sale for $4.07, and Tier 4 (Apex DLC) goes on sale for $11.89 USD.

Thus, the on-sale price of the contents of Tier 3 (alone) is $22.40 USD, while the on-sale price for the contents of only Tiers 3 & 4 is $34.29 USD.

If you already have Tiers1 & 2 plus Arma 3, but none of the Arma 3 DLC, Tier 3 gives you $8.81 USD of DLCs (sale prices) (ouch!), while T3 & T4 is cheaper than those DLC on sale (those four DLCs go on sale for $20.07 USD).

5 years ago*

Very good bundle, i really like to have arma 3 and would had bought the top tier but humblebundle always gives good bundles with a games i really want to play but when i got no money to buy it. I can only afford tier 1 but i already got the games there. This is very sad day for me .😥😥😥

5 years ago

Pass for me, maybe next ones will be more to my tastes :(

5 years ago

This is quite amusing...the most pricey re-bundled bundle

5 years ago

So many suckers going for the 4th tier, the BTA actually went above the 3rd tier, how ridiculous.

5 years ago

That's because there's nothing to buy in Tier 1.

5 years ago

Its all just strategically placed to get people buy higher tiers, after all...
Some filler stuff in T1. Some decent sttuff in BTA and then one thing in top tier just to boost the BTA.
Just to make people go "Oh, BTA is so high, I'll just get T3 or T4"

5 years ago

I own everything on their except for some of the A2 DLC, so with it being like 15+ plus for those old games I am better off waiting less than a month for steam sale to get them lol.

If the newest Arma 3 DLC was on there for the 20+ tier then maybe I would have bought it, since that is all I need left is the newest DLC for arma and figure ill get it during the summer sale... but this can be a good deal for people that don't currently own arma 3 and want to have basically everything for 20$ (well besides the newest DLC).

5 years ago

Bundle :D

5 years ago

So the BTA is now higher than the original Tier 3, making T3 basically T2 now. I haven't seen this before.

5 years ago

Something weird is going on there right now. The BTA passed the $15 mark, so now if you pay $15, you get ARMA 1 & 3. And you need to pay $15.84+ to get ARMA 2.

Never seen this happen before...

5 years ago

Everyone's getting tier 4. :c

5 years ago

Looks like it...

5 years ago

Damn - I was out doing family things and that beat the average starting point looked soooo good - now I am a sad little me :(

5 years ago

Yep, the same! Average was 6$ and them BOOM - 15$, more than tier 3... :D

5 years ago

The only Arma game I ever played was Arma Tactics and it was terrible. The tutorial is bugged and randomly fails.

5 years ago

Arma II and III are way better than that game you played.

5 years ago

A lot of games are way better...

5 years ago

That's also true. :)

5 years ago

Arma Tactics was a really bad attempt at an X-com clone. Arma 1,2 and 3 are all really great hardcore military simulations/shooters.

5 years ago

Arma 3 is my favorite game on steam. I have had 0 problems with netcode issues, as I have never played multiplayer.

5 years ago

Its not like 6$ for BTA was good anyways LoL

5 years ago

frick humble has gotten so expensive. i remember when it was pay a penny for steam keys lol

5 years ago

Are there any region locked games/items in this bundle?

5 years ago

Does anyone know or can anyone confirm if Tier 4 (Apex) includes the bonus material from the Apex Edition, I.E.

Arma 3 Apex Edition includes digital versions of the Soundtrack, Maps, Arma 3 Tactical Guide (available only in English) and a gift copy of Arma: Cold War Assault.

?
Thank you.

5 years ago*

As a further note, the bonus material would be stored at:

\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Bonus\

Soundtrack
Tactical Guide
Maps

Again, thank you for confirming it one way or another.

5 years ago

Per steamdb those bonuses are not included in APEX DLC, compare with Arma 3 Apex Edition.
They are also included in Arma 3 - Digital Deluxe Upgrade, but looks like it is not sold on steam atm.

5 years ago*

So the people that are purchasing the $20 tier are basically getting the Apex Edition, but without the exclusive content, and they're all locked from getting that content later, too? What a nice way to screw over your costumers.

5 years ago

yeah :( I guess the Tactical guide is available (or used to be) on Bohemia's website, but the digital deluxe upgrade came with a free copy of Cold War Assault :(

5 years ago

Only Digital Deluxe Edition comes with Cold War Assault (and some others like Apex Edition, Extended Edition, etc.), but not Upgrade.
I don't see much loss in that though, because game is sold in 1$ tier of bundle second time and can be easily traded if you miss it.

5 years ago

true, true. thanks! :)

5 years ago

Thank you for the info!

5 years ago

IGN, hwy art thou?

5 years ago

Free key for a ninja out there:
Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic - JKQ8F-PYLPZ-XB0HV

5 years ago

It requires ownership of the base game, but thanks anyway! Somebody else will get it I'm sure :)

5 years ago

For some strange reason, most of the giveaways here for Arma 2 are for https://store.steampowered.com/app/33900/Arma_2/, but the code Humble Bundle gave me activated https://store.steampowered.com/app/33910/ARMA_2/. I can still enter giveaways for https://store.steampowered.com/app/33900/Arma_2/. (The difference is app # 33900 vs app # 33910)

Edit: This steam discussion explains it: https://steamcommunity.com/app/33900/discussions/0/1694920442956985468/

Apparently Humble gave out ROW keys, and it activated in the US.

5 years ago*

The way they have packaged Arma 2 is weird and broken like that. Even the Steam Store says I don't own it, even lets me go into the checkout process (before finally failing later than usual). We just have to hide the giveaways on SG :)

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

I think so. Perhaps some people who bought the game on Steam or in retail box have the other package. But it's all the same.

There is also some confusion in their naming, with "Arma 2" and "Arma II" both. :P

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.