Humble Arma 2018 Bundle

4 tiers, 6 games + 7 DLCs

29 May 2018 - 12 June 2018

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Update: T2 BTA surpassed the price of T3 (=$15), therefore T2 and T3 have been interchanged. The chart shows the current tiers (not the initial ones).

Tier 1 - $1

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price CV
Arma: Cold War Assault 86% of 1095 reviews - - 3 $4.99 0.75
Arma: Gold Edition 72% of 398 reviews - - 4 $9.99 1.50
Arma Tactics 34% of 280 reviews 🏆 4 $8.99 1.35

Tier 2 (initially it was Tier 3) - $15

Arma 3 89% of 71258 reviews 🏆 1 $39.99 6
Arma 3 Karts (DLC) 82% of 413 reviews (Base game has cards) - 1 $1.99 1.99
Arma 3 Helicopters (DLC) 75% of 407 reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 $11.99 11.99
Arma 3 Marksmen (DLC) 79% of 631 reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 $11.99 11.99

Tier 3 (initially it was Tier 2) - BTA (lowest: the initial $6.00 - it escalated quickly afterwards)

Arma 2 53% of 115 reviews - - 3 $12.99 1.95
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead 92% of 13677 reviews - - 3 $19.99 3.00
Arma 2: British Armed Forces (DLC) 86% of 202 reviews - - 2 $8.99 1.35
Arma 2: Private Military Company (DLC) 84% of 200 reviews - - 2 $8.99 1.35
Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic DLC (DLC) 74% of 115 reviews - - 2 $8.99 8.99

Tier 4 - $20

Arma 3 Apex (DLC) 84% of 1735 reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 $34.99 34.99

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $23.97
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $83.92 (initial) / 89.93 (new)
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $149.88
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = $184.87

CV (needs recalc):

• Tier 1 = 3.60
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 20.23 (initial) / 35.57 (new)
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 52.20
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 87.19

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks to luckz for the poll.

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Operation Flashpoint or Operation Pacifism?

View Results
T1 - I'm too Cold to pay more than a buck.
T2/BTA - My own Private Military Company, who could say no?
T3 - $15 to ride that go-kart, I'm down.
T4 - Twenty dollars for the Apex of gaming. A fabulous investment for me.
Target acquired, purchase under consideration.
Disengage from enemy rebundle at 2 o'clock!
Impact in T-minus NOPE.

Already have ARMA3 and apparently even ARMA2 so no go this time.

5 years ago

Nope, I already own too much of it already and I don't really play Arma and neither does my nephews. I have a friend on a family share but doubt they do either.

Still waiting for a Humble Final Fantasy/Star Ocean bundle...... Hopefully one day.

5 years ago

Doubt that happens since SquareEnix does their own Spring/Winter bundles. They did last times anyway... I stopped caring after getting burned on them once too often.

5 years ago

They do have square/enix Humble Bundles too, they just tend to be Tomb Raider and the likes.

I don't do the mystery bundles anyways, good way to make sure you are burned.

5 years ago

It was a sad month for HB bundles, but i am still happy for CSD2 and Follet tough. They really need to calm down with shooters.

5 years ago

Not my kind of game, so easy skip :D
Money saved

5 years ago

Just got back from lunch, check the new humble, BTA is $11.90, LOL

5 years ago

There's less than a minute or so to nab at $6, but since you know the exact time the bundle goes live, it's fair ;p

5 years ago

Humble bundles release during my lunch every time :P

I'm not buying this bundle even for $6 anyway. I prefer the ones where the BTA drops down into the $3 range :D

5 years ago

I'm sure you own a smartphone!

5 years ago

Haha yeah, but in my lunch break I'm usually doing something like eating, driving, talking, walking... :)

5 years ago

Cheers Shakti for the chart as usual but its another rebundle and I am not a big fan of arma style games so I may pass or just buy tier one for gifting.

5 years ago

I love the Arma series. But the tier 1 this time is really atrocious… For that price they offered Arma 2 in the past.

5 years ago

Happy cake day yaaaay! ^-^

5 years ago

Thank you!

5 years ago

Happy CAKEDAY! :D

5 years ago

what a joke

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

DLC Bundle 2 is all I need, other than Apex. So yeah, total skip. I already have karts, helicopters, marksmen. Need Apex, Jets, Tanks, Laws of War and Tac Ops. To buy it would be $25 for Apex and $25 for DLC bundle 2 package. Urgh. $50 USD.

5 years ago

Worth the money. Already owning T3/T4 and most of T2. Spend in Arma2 + Arma3 already over 1.000hours in total. and there is still a lot to go! Arma3 Exile, Roleplay, Wasteland, KotH ... etc etc... The mods are countless.

5 years ago

Do the mods benefit from buying the DLC tho?

5 years ago

some mods include the use of weapons/vehicles from the DLCs which you can not use otherwise - but it is not necessary to play the Mods, just recommended for some. I bought the Modpack1 (the T3 DLCs) on sale after ~300h playtime

5 years ago

Depends on the mod and server you're playing on. Some mods use assets from certain DLC, like a Vietnam mod that used trees from Tanoa (map from Apex DLC), although I believe this specific instance is available to anyone who has the base game by now.

Then there is Exile for example. Some servers are just vanilla Exile mod on top of the game, but damins decides what is available on the server. So might be DLC weapons/vehicles are available on that server, or they don't add those on the server at all and just have stuff in it from other mods. Like some Exile servers are running IFA3 (WW2 mod) on Exile and all you can get there is WW2 weapons and vehicles.

So it really depends on the mod and the server you're playing on.
Arma is one of those games that can be tricky to explain to someone, especially if they're not too familiar with gaming in general.

5 years ago

Fanatical - HB 100 - 0

5 years ago

oh hey, and its one of those bundles where you cant choose the charity to support, even though the american red cross is horrifically incompetent, corrupt, or both

always love those

5 years ago

My wallet is already bleeding profusely this month, so this is a good bundle for it to recover.

5 years ago

Hmm...I might get at least tier 1 just in case they someday get removed from Steam. I collect games that have been removed and hope someday to have enough to enter the elite group on Steam (I forget the name of the group) of people who collect removed games.

5 years ago

not worth pass here
edit: isn't Tier 2 a bit overpriced for those games ??

5 years ago*

Pixel Puzzles Ultimate DLC -
KWFEZ-F70G6-5AYBT

Sorry, unrelated but Im in a rush and dont want to forget :)

5 years ago

Already taken by somebody else, but thanks for the generosity!

5 years ago

Sorry you didnt get it >< But ty!

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Arma 3 was going for 11,89 euros last month on Steam so even that Tier is a bum deal

5 years ago

it's the worst bundle i've ever seen before

5 years ago

Woooooooow, what a mess.

5 years ago

Never played games like ArmA, but somehow I'm interested in these games. But only Tier 1. If you wait until tomorrow, the BTA is higher than the price of Tier 4.^^

5 years ago

does anyone trade Arma3 (base game)?

5 years ago

sleeping simulator 3

5 years ago

Damn...didnt think that bundle could come that early i have been waiting for it to snag 2 copies one for me and another for my friend but 40$ rn is too much...

5 years ago

steam sale is coming and with steam deal is -66% apex edition, more cheap, this bundle is a steal

5 years ago

If i'm not mistaken then Arma 3+Apex will be around 23 dollars...so pretty much the same as the bundle for me even slightly higher in price. :/

5 years ago

is ... I do not know how to dollar but in my currency the package comes out a lot more expensive, around $ 30 or + - $ 8, does not compensate even more that the other games of the package are not worth just because nobody plays and I'm referring to the arma 3 + dlc apex edition that is the arma 3 arpex edition

5 years ago

So they make a 12 euros Tier 2 for a bundle that was on sale for 6 euros on Steam last month? On the same month we have 4 "book bundles" and Destiny 2 is the main attraction on Monthly... RIP Humble

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.