Comment has been collapsed.

Seems pretty cute. Already bundled once, so I'll wait for a better deal / another cheap bundle.

1 year ago

90% discount. a better deal would only be given away

1 year ago

How you know? A €1 BYOB is a better deal. Or a multiple games in a 1€ tier.

1 year ago

this game is not sold on fanatical or HB

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Got it in a group buy for IndieGala's Wunder Gate Bundle. Final price was $1.97 for 6 games ($0.33 per game).

Since it was already bundled, it's easy to find it on grey market sites for less than $1.

1 year ago

Since it was already bundled, it's easy to find it on grey market sites for less than $1.

Holds true only if you don't factor in payment fees inflicted on their customers. Cheapest offer I could find is EUR 1.46 (fees included) so Steam has the best offer atm besides being the better choice from an ethical POV.

1 year ago

Ah, you're right, I forgot about the hidden fees :(

I don't endorse or encourage buying from grey market sites, I was only saying that the game had been bundled in the past and, therefore, was available somewhere else cheaper than on Steam.

In fact, I'd encourage everyone to buy it now on Steam since it's cheaper than what those scumbags are asking (I guess they also got their keys from bundles, so asking more than the price they paid is, as you said, not ethical). It's a really nice game at that price.

1 year ago

no in the gray market it is 3 euros therefore more expensive than the steam offer

1 year ago

It is available for 1,32$ (fees included) on GAMIVO...
https://gg.deals/game/wunderling/

1 year ago

this steam offer is more convenient anyway

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Yeah, the "anyway" argument when it turns out your first statement was wrong, but you don't want to say it...

1 year ago

There was an offer for around 0,60€ when I checked. Anyway (and as I already stated), the current Steam price is good and the game is nice, I would probably buy it myself if I had not gotten it on a bundle...

1 year ago

i agree. the price is good (it is the best offer currentlly) and the game is nice

1 year ago*

-90% from 15 euro isn't exactly a mind-blowing price for this type of game.
As devotee said, you could get a full IG bundle for that or slightly more.

1 year ago

I was lucky to be able to get that bundle on a group buy, otherwise I would be tempted to buy the game at the current price, the game is nice and it's cheap enough if you'd really want it. But I agree with you, if you can wait, then it might be bundled again in the future, or it'll have a similar or better discount in a Steam sale event.

EDIT: As Mayanaise said below, the Indie Gala bundle was worth every penny just for Wunderling, the other games were sort of a "bonus" but the real gem there was this one.

1 year ago

Got it, thanks for the tip! :)

1 year ago

you are welcome

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

you are right. I bought it because I intend to play it in the future and for just over € 1 it's worth it. the game is nice

1 year ago

Great deal on a great game (that I had never heard of). Thanks.

1 year ago

you are welcome

1 year ago

Was in my wishlist since it was bundled from indiegala, for 1.24 eur high chance i give a try :)
Thanks.

1 year ago

you are welcome

1 year ago

Thanks for the heads up! Bought :)

1 year ago

you are welcome

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Already had it, and made me play it, and it's pretty nice. It's a doable likeable game, not something rage inducing (so far).

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Am at world 5, and it's still doable and with that enjoyable.

Some secrets though are a bit annoying to find (when you think you tried and hit every wall).

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

I did all 6 worlds, not got all the secrets yet so can't comment on that, things are very fair, but can't say not tedious still finding some of those secrets (being behind hidden walls, so sometimes you keep wall hugging a level for a couple of times.
So can't wait what's in store with the treasure map after the end game.

1 year ago

So, I actually liked this game so much I wrote a detailed review for it. In short, it's the most underrated game I've ever played. Yes, it's that good.

1 year ago

You realise it has 98% positive reviews, right? How is it "underrated", let alone "most underrated game you've ever played"?

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/underrated
"better or more important than most people believe"
to me, 98% positive reviews means that most people believe it's great
so it's not "underrated" by definition...

1 year ago

I also agree with Mayanaise actually that a game can get a bunch of reviews but still be underrated.
The same definition you say there are many that are totally unaware of the game (or just not played it) and think well i don't think it's that great, but if they would actually play it (like me and mayanaise did after this thread) they found out it's really a nice game.

1 year ago

Too much sophistry for my empty stomach. Replace "underated" with "not getting the recognition it deserves" = case closed.

1 year ago

The same definition you say there are many that are totally unaware of the game (or just not played it) and think well i don't think it's that great

Yeah, not buying, playing, and reviewing it is already a stance people take, even if unconsciously.
Hidden gem would fit a lot better, but that often can go hand-in-hand with people not finding it good enough at first look. It's rare that something is that hidden that people really don't find it.

1 year ago

How many games doesn't steam have now, 50000+? It's actually getting a lot harder for smaller indie devs to get their game in the spotlight (and most eventually give up and pull their games from the store (i can't see why if steam's fee is only one time and not yearly?).

1 year ago

You really got out of your way for this one, huh.

1 year ago

Looks nice. If its anything like Oozi that's a really good thing. That said, i probably won't buy this game currently, i have too much stuff in my backlog.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.