Hi everyone! Welcome to Snbac's Train Station. Our πŸš†train departs from Steamgifts platform in 5 hours, take your seats and comfort yourself :)

I joined SG in the beginning of December and so far have 50+ completed giveaways, and as promised my plans for 2023 are even bigger. I can't guarantee a stable update of carts but I'll try to get at least 1-2 giveaways per week. Most of them are bundle leftovers but there are also some great titles, the supply will depend purely on my bank account health πŸ™ˆ

Feel free to bookmark this thread and bump it every once in a while :)

Crazy how it's already been a whole year! I was originally planning to do just a 1-2 giveaways per week but it ended up around 4/week at a total of 201, including many great AAA titles. It's been a great time, and I feel like it's a good idea to keep this going forward in 2024, though I'll probably make a new thread for that

As of right now the final cart is 201 and it's going to last until the end of Dec 31st. There is still a potential for some bonus carts but I can't promise anything right now

Thanks to everyone who participated in this train throughout the year, and Happy Holidays! See you in 2024 :)

// Carts

1-150 151-160 161-170 171-180 181-190 191-200 201
🠊 🠊 🠊 🠊 🠊 🠊 🠊
1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Thank you for the amazing ride, and hope you had a wonderful christmas and exciting new year :)

4 months ago

Thank you, snbac, for this amazing ride and happy holidays! :)

4 months ago

What an amazing 2023 ride, thank you for the many GAs, didnt win but enjoyed the travelling :)

4 months ago

bump for 201

4 months ago

Bump!

4 months ago

Thank you Snbac for this thread and all the giveaways you did. I was looking forward everyday to see what game would be in the train ^^
Thank you for your generosity! Happy end of the year and a amazing start of 2024. :)

4 months ago

Thank you for the ride, it was a fun one. Looking forward to the next train. I hope you had nice holidays and I wish you all the best for the new year! :)

4 months ago

..how did I miss this until now!?
oh well, you can never be too late for a bump! ;)

4 months ago

more coming next year!

4 months ago

Bump!

4 months ago

Bump!

4 months ago

It was a great train.
Thanks. And a happy new year to everyone!

4 months ago

Hiya, and thanks! bump.

4 months ago

Thanks a lot, and Happy New Year! πŸ™‚

4 months ago

Thanks a lot! Happy new year bump!

4 months ago

Happy New Year and thanks!