FYI, you can only buy this if you don't already own the base game

1 year ago

Comment has been collapsed.

So you thought it was worth putting me on a blacklist because of something Steam did? Real mature. I had no issue buying the bundle.

1 year ago

What the fuck are you even talking about? You're not on my blacklist, you never even were. You're the one that blacklisted me lol.

1 year ago

Sorry about that. It was telling me it was the other way around when I had checked out your profile. I removed the blacklist. I guess the people blacklisting me are bots.

1 year ago

I thought you had blacklisted me because it still tells me that I don't have permission to view any of your giveaways.

1 year ago

If you're clicking on the group or whitelist giveaways, then ya, they're exclusive to the specific group or my whitelist so you wouldn't have permission, same as I don't have permission to view your invite-only GA.
If you're checking for a blacklist from someone you have to check using one of their public GAs.

1 year ago

thanks but i own already the base game and i'm fine with that. dlcs are junk anyway

1 year ago

Why are people blacklisting me for being helpful and posting what I thought was a good sale? Is it because I didn't post a survey about what you thought of the sale? The base game and all of the DLC are on sale separately as well.

1 year ago

well crying isn't gonna solve anything

1 year ago

I wasn't crying about it. I asked a question. It confuses me how people show their "appreciation" on here. Blacklisting me isn't going to solve anything either. They will still be able to see all the posts that I make.

1 year ago

people will blacklist for anything, ignore it. it's just internet people.

also "for being helpful and posting what I thought was a good sale" sounds like you're playing the victim and to me that's crying. and we don't have to show any appreciation, you just posted a link, you didn't do anything special. if you want to share a sale just do it because you want to share it, don't so we come here and thank you like you changed our lives

1 year ago

I didn't post to get any recognition. It doesn't matter. I do not care if I'm blacklisted by them. I stated it that way because I was asking why. Like what gives someone the motivation to put in the effort to visit my profile and click a button?

1 year ago

i don't know, people is weird. they will blacklist you for your opinion, for a post, because you won, because you said thanks, because you didn't say thanks, because you're low level, because you're high level, etc, just ignore it and you'll be better here

1 year ago

did you just arrive on internet? oh boy... you'll have a hard time on your life spending time against trolls and wet blankets.

1 year ago

Your statement confuses me. I almost thought you were replying to the other guy because the reply looked nested.

1 year ago*

dude... you're really lost.

1 year ago

In short, any reason at all. There doesn't need to be a reason either. People will blacklist you for absolutely anything. Don't take it harshly. It's the internet. You will find all kinds of people here. Here's a whitelist and a hug so we balance things out. :) Thank you for posting the deal!

View attached image.
1 year ago

Thanks. I wasn't trying to complain. It was more confusion as to what I could have done to make my post better. It makes me wonder if other people posting regular deals and free games get blacklisted for the same reasons.

1 year ago

there is a lot of cunts here , i mean that as character trait , so just think positive you did good thing

1 year ago

Thanks a bunch. Some people act weird when they don't have to show their face in public. lol

1 year ago

Sweet that means in 5 year Car Mechanic Sumlator 2021 will be reasonable priced!

1 year ago

this Platinum Edition bundle is not offered in my region any longer, just the gold edition package is available. in combination with 'must purchase together' won't buy anything

1 year ago

Thanks, can you and a friend gift the platinum to each other?

1 year ago

It did give me the option to purchase for a friend. But for them to use the code they need to be within a region that isn't locked and not already have the base game.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.